City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Everything was excellent!

A good deal in hyper-expensive Stockholm. A big, well-run hostel, but doesn't feel big. Easy walk from bus/train station. Supermarket about a 5 minute walk (where you can at least afford potatoes). Hostel bike rental at SEK 50 for 4 hours. (Also municipal bikes available nearby in summer.) Big common kitchen with free pasta. Expect a one-time linen charge. My photos: glenn-campbell.com/detail/stockholm

It was very easy to get there by Stockholm Central-station. and staff was all kind and every facilities were all clean and comfort. also with Valuable price, so I strongly recommend!

• 1st Nov 2013
  • everinh
  • South Korea

best youth hostel I've been to so far! i especially enjoyed the sauna, the pub crawl and meeting new people. Facilities and staff are good as well

• 31st Oct 2013

The location is great, just nearby the central station! Everything was pretty good the only exception were the barhrooms that didn't smell good and this was always. Great for the free pasta and a very good way to separte de fridges by room so you always have enough space and it is clean.

Hello! Thank you for the comment. I will check what's wrong with the bathrooms and make sure the ventilation is working as it should. Kindly, Ellinor City Backpackers

Very very nice hostel! The best recommend!

I hostel was great. Really enjoyed my time there. However i found the atmosphere was bit down and the breakfast was a little average but still nice. I like how the lockers are in the room and the kitchen and lounge were beautiful and everything was so clean. I have recommended this hostel to other guest.

• 29th Oct 2013

We had a single room of only 5sqm and no window. Price was too high for that room! Facility is great! But rooms like that should not be for rental.

• 28th Oct 2013

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the room. We know a lot of guests prefer rooms with window, and that is why we have made the windowless rooms their own room type, so that you will always know before you book that the room has no window. Also, the price is reduced. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

very comfortable bed. This hostel provides lots of activities for the guests so it would be perfect if yoy wanna meet friends! friendly staff some people may think the glass between showers in bathroom is semi transparent, but I used the private shower room. Great stay,overall!

The hostel is excellent great facilities, and extremely clean. Very comfy beds and clean, quiet rooms. For the price sheets could be included, but other than that you can't fault the hostel, great. Definitely worth the money.

Amazing hostel! One of the best I've ever stayed in. Highly recommended!

Definitely not regreting my stay at City Backpackers Hostel!! Arrived early and the friendly staff allowed us to checked in and store our luggage! and whats even better, there is free pasta! filled our hungry tummy well when we first arrived! The rooms are clean and the beds are not so shaky (some hostel's bunk beds are damn shaky that I cannot sleep in peace). Had a very very very good night rest that night! Oh and the showers are great! especially with the hair dryer!

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Singapore

Store extra toilet paper in the WCs! They ran out a lot!

Hi, Thanks for your comment. I will talk to the staff and make sure we check the toilets more often, there should always be paper! Kindly, Ellinor, Manager, City Backpackers

Thanks for the Swedish meatball workshop!!! I love to join it and meet a lot of different people~

Good hostel. Don't think there was too much of at atomosphere unless you were in the kitchen. Very safe and secure though with lots of passwords to remember. Not really sure about paying for sheets tho.

Everything is great about this hostel. There is one improvement that can be made, that is to provide locks for lockers for a deposit.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Singapore

The security was awesome. Key codes to get into the hostel after hours, and key codes for every room. Lockers in each room also. The staff was awesome. Answered ALL of my questions, very helpful, pointed out good places to see. Also, i lost all my shower stuff, they had some extra shampoo and stuff that they got for me. Claira, was amazing! Great to talk to, very helpful, had some great suggestions! The facilites were good, lots of showers and bathrooms. Very clean hostel!

nice staff and atmosphere...DESIGN hostel!

• 20th Oct 2013
  • Czech Republic

One of the best hostal I've been, good place to do a break if you are travelling for a long time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »