City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

One of my favorite hostels I've stayed in during my 5 week trip! I love the "no shoes" policy- it feels very homey. I made a ton of friends in my two nights there (I was traveling alone) and had a great time. I also highly recommend the cooking classes they offer-- the one I did was a little pricey but a great way to meet new friends, build community, and learn how to make a traditional Swedish meal.

I loved staying here, close to the city centre, once you finds it, everywhere else fall into place, and is easy to get back to. The atmosphere is the hostel is really good, I got along with my room mates, the common room, when you had a few people there, was great craic, the outside drinking area was really good too. This hostel uses a code for the entrance door and another for the room you stay in, once you get used to it, it's fine, If I'm coming back to Sweden, I would definitely stay here!

Very nice Hostel with lots of things going on. Great place to meet people.

The place was great but the shower room can be a bit better.

Hello and thank you for the input. We have a newly opened section with private showers that I am afraid you missed when you stayed here. Next time around, make sure we show you where they are. Welcome back! /Ellinor CBP

Awesome place, I really enjoyed staying in here.

Very nice and modern hostel, well located close to main train station and hostel staff were helpful and friendly.

One of the best hostels I stayed at so far Great atmosphere!

We really liked this hostel. It's really comfortable, clean and friendly. It felt like home from home. The kitchen was well equipped and spacious and the no shoe policy ensured the floors remained clean and worked really well.

Since my stay was short I was looking for a convenient place to stay in a good location with working wifi. I found this hostel fulfilled all that but after reading the reviews on hostelworld I would maybe have expected more. The female dorm was quite basic in the end, I've seen better at the same price. I really appreciated the recently remade private showers though, hairdryers are available too. The kitchen seemed well-equipped and well organized as well. Cozy reception area and patio!

Excellent security, fantastic staff, great activities from the hostel like Swedish meatball making experience, 2 massive common areas, great for meeting people, free pasta! Sauna! In a good part of town and close to main station. It was quite an amazing hostel!!

Very nice hostel with excellent facilities in a very convenient location in Stockholm. Staff were generally friendly and it was very easy to meet other travelers thanks to the shared kitchen and lounge spaces. I would definitely stay there again.

Very secure, good location, staff weren't super enthusiastic and didn't see very interested, great wifi throughout the whole hostel, atmosphere was what you made it

Very good hostel perfectly located near both the train station and the old town. Staff was friendly and helpful. The place was clean, and quiet at night. They arrange various tours and activities, of which I only tried the pubcrawl, which was quite good. When you check out, you get a free checkout candy!

Great place with acknowledge friendly staff. The place is clean, safe and with lot of areas to relax and hang out.

Brilliant hostel, hands down the best I've been in. Great atmosphere, awesome facilities, common areas are just perfect, specially the open air one. Staff very friendly and helpful too.

Amazing hostel. Unreal atmosphere, great people, great location and there's free pasta to make for yourself! Rented a couple longboards with a new friend and saw the city, which is something I haven't seen at any other hostel and made it even that much better for me.

Awesome place great staff great atmosphere would highly recommend.

One of the best hostels I've ever been! I have simply nothing to complain.

Absolutely amazing hostel. Fantastic atmosphere and touring opportunities. Wish i could have stayed longer!

Everytime i visit stockholm , i stay there as its location is excellent and u can walk to anywhere and take public transportation easily