City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Brilliant Hostel, if your planning a trip to Stockholm this needs to be the first place you look. The staff are all really friendly, the meatball making class was brilliant. Not a bad word to say about this hostel, safe, clean, welcoming and a really good price!

clean, kind very good

The lack of security in the luggage room is a bit frightening, there should be some sort of 'tag' system where you can only get out luggage which you left (like a coat room...)

It was a lovely room with super comfy bunk beds! It was almost like walking into an ikea store haha. Loved it. Friendly and helpful staff too

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

The hostel was amazing! The facilities were very clean and new! The location was great for when you arrived from the train station and surrounding neighborhoods were easy to get to by foot! Met so many new people and made new friends here!

There was just a choice "excellent"... brillant was missing 😃 Will defenitely return to that wonderful place!

Thank you and welcome back!

Very nice staff. Appreciated the free coffee and tea in the lobby. Fair prices for breakfast and other food. One of the best hostels I ever stayed in.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

A really cool, clean and different hostel full of character! The kitchen and common area are great and a good place to meet people and chill! It's so close to the train and bus station, I would recommend this place to anyone!

Staffs are all very nice and helpful. The best hostel during my trip in Europe. The room is clean and all the facilities are good.Besides the location is quite convenient for me to get around.

Fantastically easy to find from the bus / train station. Free tea & coffee, you can call home for free (depending to which country), there's a printer to print boarding passes etc., table football, free pasta...oh yeah - and a sauna!! The atmosphere was a bit more lively than others hostels on our trip - which obviously has it's pros and cons. The breakfast was fantastic - you get to make your own waffles! One of the best places I've ever stayed in!! Definitely recommend / stay again.

Party hostel. Interesting memorabilia decor.

Even though we want people to have a good time here, we don't want to be a party hostel.. Time to remind all the nightstaff about or silence after 23 policy. Next time around you will hopefully sleep peacefully. Kindly, Ellinor CBP

What can I say, the makings of a perfect hostel, good beds, clean, welcoming, walking distance to everything and plenty of options to meet fellow travellers. Very modern and simplistic, my perfect kind of hostel. Thanks for a great stay

Very nice place. It was clean and safe. Nice experience in Stockholm. In the other hand, I think that pay for bed sheets is ridiculous.

Faultless! Had a great time with fellow Kiwis and Aussies!

Good place with interesting decorations. No shoes rule is nice but it seemed like half the people ignored it completely, so prepare to have your socks get dirty.

It was really nice & clean place. A bed is super cosy, I stayed in female 4dorms. If you prefer private than socialize with the other travelers, I highly recommend 4dorms !

It was just perferct! There was free tea all the day, free pasta, free leftover food, excellent conditions to sleep, very helpful saff. Next time I am going to stay there fora much longer period of time! Thank you!

I had a feeling that some other guests were more important than me. I was not treated as friendly as them.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with the reception. I will bring this discussion up on our staff meeting, how important it is to see new people coming in, and make them feel part of the group you allready bonded with. I really dont want anyone to feel excluded or ignored in the reception. Kindly, Ellinor

Towels in the kitchen could have been replaced more often! They were dirty and didn't dry any more.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Belgium

absolutely the nicest hostel i have ever stayed in - the decor was like you were in a boutique hotel- apple computers and vintage cameras on display. decent sized rooms, enough showers so i was never waiting long. only downsides was there was a weird smell all the time in the corridors. also the temperature in the room seemed really up and down, and you might need an eye mask because on our room there was a frosted glass window that let light in. the location was good too