City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

A really nice hostel. Everything was really clean and had a sweet layout. A little pricey but everything is in Scandinavia. Definitely would recommend if you want a nice place to stay.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. Clean, really great kitchen facilities, lots of cool places to sit and socialize. Absolutely loved it!

• 24th Apr 2014

I can understand why this hostel rates so highly! Close to main train station, great facilities, fun pub crawl and very friendly guests!

One of the best hostels I´ve been to! Everything was just perfect, the location, staff, atmosphere, security was wonderful. If I come back to Stockholm I´ll definitely come back!

They have a great staff who host really fun events. Make swedish meatballs then go on the pub tour!

• 22nd Apr 2014

This has been my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at (and I've stayed in a good amount of hostels). The staff was beyond willing to help make our stay as good as possible, and recommend things to do and see. They have activities everyday from a bike tour, to a swedish meatball cooking class to a pub crawl. They're all super fun and help you meet other people in the hostel. The rooms were clean and very safe and the beds were actually comfortable. It's a really cool hostel and centrally located!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great hostel id stay again. Great location, wifi everywhere, great rooms and communal areas, very clean, great for making friends travelling alone, free pasta noodles so u can have cheaper stay. Stay here u wont be sorry

I really liked this hostel, very clean and near the central station and the old town. If you are going on a holiday, forget about the free pasta, because the kitchen gets too crowded. Internet works on the room and it's free.

Best hostel in Stockholm. I made the mistake of booking Interhostel for my first night and hated it. This is the only hostel that I would stay in again when I'm in Stockholm. Please keep doing what you are doing!

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay in the City Backpackers hostel. Really relaxed atmosphere and great facilities (kitchen with fridges for each room, several computers with internet access, free wifi, sofas, sauna,...), and most importantly really clean!

if you are looking for a clean and convinient hostel is good place to stay . bit expensive but sweden is generally expensive. location is not very close to the main town , 15-20 min walk.....

• 17th Apr 2014

Very nice place to stay in Stockholm !! Defintively recommended to my friends in Belgium. Congrats !

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

free pasta

I was really impressed with my stay here. I thought it was a great value for the money. The place was clean, it had a great location which was close to the train and bus stations. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend people to stay here.

Really surprised by this hostel. It was so accommodating, so many activities, so many facilities (sauna!) and equipment to borrow too. Great ambiance and tidy too.

• 14th Apr 2014

I found it strange needing to pay extra for bed sheets.

I really enjoyed the stay. The hostal was clean. The kitchen was nicely equipped. There were 4 computers for surfing (but there is also free wifi), a TV and a cosy chilling place. Unfortuntely the beds tend to squeak. But this is the only downside.

Great hostel with a fantastic atmosphere. excellent communal kitchen and living spaces with a very cosy feel. Lacking a bar, but very easy to buy beer from the local supermarket and take inside. (if want beer stronger than 3.5% however, you will have to plan ahead to get to state alcohol shop before it is closed, which is rather often!)

• 13th Apr 2014

Enjoyed my stay here -- very friendly atmosphere and people are very social and nice.

Place is really nice and you get to meet a lot of interesting travelers. You have a nice place to chat in the lobby room, which is big with a TV and a nice clean kitchen. The hostel is clean and very well organized.

• 12th Apr 2014