City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Awesome hostel ! Staff super friendly and helpful !

10 minute walk from the central train station. Location was great. Staff was very helpful and nice. Being charged for linen rental was a bit unusual but everything else was perfect.

Good location. Good choice for people who want to make new friends, connections.

This was an amazing place! Really easy to meet other friendly travelers, super modern, clean, friendly staff and guests and the free pasta was a life saver in such an expensive city! Would recommend it to anyone, certainly one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

This is a very well run hostel. The staff try their best to accommodate all requests from guests. The atmosphere was good but could be better - I think perhaps more nightly social events should be organised. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

City Backpackers has set a very high standard for hostels – my stay there was definitely a highlight of my week away :)

Enjoyed my stay at City Backpackers Hostel in Stockholm during March. The security is sometimes too good (too many doors to lock and unlock on your way to the shower, for example) but the location is very great and atmosphere was ok! I tend to prefer smaller hostels but here you could get some privacy too.

One of my favorite hostels. Free computers, free pasta, free sauna, extremely friendly and helpful staff, the showers are great and it has a great common room and kitchen area. The whole hostel was very clean, and I met some great people while I was there. Next time I'm in Stockholm I'll definitely be staying there again.

Excellent social side with pub crawls and swedish meat ball making.

I stayed here for four nights and it was one of the best hostel experiences I had. The staff were so friendly and they had some super fun activities during the evenings like making Swedish meatballs. The facilities are really clean and the kitchen is quite big and very open. The common room was also great for meeting people. It's a really great hostel.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at, anywhere. The bar has now been set a few notches higher in my book! The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were clean, the staff was helpful, the coffee and tea were dank and free and the internet fast and the pasta free and delicious. The common areas are centers of friendship making and game playing and fun having. The foozball table is a huge plus. The location is excellent, not too noisy or touristy, very close to the train station.

Perfect place to meet other travelers especially if you are traveling solo.

This is the best hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff are really friendly, the location is close to Central Station and a short walk to the old town. The kitchen, common and tv area are really relaxing and perfect for a few nights stay. I highly recommend staying here.

Nice hostel,smile face staff,good location and brillant atmosphere.I will go there again.

breakfast was fantastic & the place is brilliant. loved communal areas & the free pasta is an absolute life saver with the high prices in stockholm. favorite hostel during trip

Overall good stay.. Showers good pressure and hot water, kitchen was good. Rooms don't have many windows as the hostel is on the basement level just a heads up.

Great place, lot's of great freebies like the ice- skates!

• 19th Feb 2015

Very nice location and atmosphere - like the shoes off policy. Able to walk to most places or the subway or buses weren't far. Downstairs is a bit of a maze and lots of codes to remember that change everyday but it made it seem very safe. Heating was vigorous! Big well-equipped kitchen (chopping boards!) and the free pasta was a nice touch. Lots of nice little things like having power points under the benches in the lounge.

Me and my partner stayed here for a few days for a break and found this hostel to be great. The room was nice, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The Hostel itself was clean, warm and welcoming, although I wish it had more of a scene like other european hostels I have stayed in! this would have made the stay perfect, somewhere to hang out and drink with fellow travellers. However it did have good facilities for showering, using computers, kitchen etc. Would recommend.

Close location to the Stockholm central station. Great atmosphere the staff knew the local music cafés and best spots in Stockholm to see. So much facilities kitchen was good to use, lots of showers, there was a theme for every night almost. The rooms downstairs in the building was cool and had a wall couch in ours. Fun people travelers students great to meet. Overall I loved my stay at city backpackers hostel