City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Great communal areas, good location, clean, a lot of rooms, toilets, showers and other necessary facilities..... come back here very often and never had a bad experience! the code sucks a bit - can´t remeber all this numbers for the front door, back door or my own room ;-)

Me and my friends had an excellent stay here. The common areas are really nice and there are lots of good activities they run in the evening. Probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

• 10th Nov 2014

It is really close from the Central Station, loved the facilities (one of the best hostels facilities I have ever been), really clean and tidy in every point. I loved the hostel. I only think that some of the staff was not really willing to help me, BUT weren't rude, AND the rest of the staff were sooo cool to me, that it completely compensated.

This hostel is amazing. Bit like labyrinth but not so comfusing. The shower is superb! Staffs are great, especially a gentleman who is always in charge during evening, he explained everything you need to know becore you ask and he put extra effort to escort you to the room. Cant thank him enough.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »