City Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Upplandsgatan 2a, 11123, Stockholm, Sweden

Such cool decoration!!! Wished we were there for the community activities, but enjoyed the sauna and the location. A confusing layout but staff is helpful to find your way!!

excellent hostel, CONGRATULATIONS!

Great hostel. Atmosphere conducive to meeting people. Space to relax. Swedish meatballs was a good experience, I can recommend it. Breakfast is a reasonable deal also. Wished I bought more breakfast vouchers upon check-in, as it was cheaper. Would stay again.

Style over substance. This place is extremely clean and funky looking but that's all it has to offer. When we arrived the staff knocked off early and left us a key but no sheets. There were no showers on our floor - 2 tiny ones downstairs - no where to hang clothes or get dressed - the shower door opens out to the hallway so you can get dressed in a pool of shower water or walk through the common room in a towel. But your room doesn't have a mirror. Everyone in the common room looks miserable.

Hello, I'm sorry that you did not have a good stay with us. The reception closed early the night you arrived, but the night porter was there all night, you must have missed each other. It's at pity you did not find the section with private showers, located downstairs, one minute's walk from the room you stayed in . You are right, we should have more hangers, and mirrors (might make people less miserable looking too) in the room, I will put it on the to do list right away. /Ellinor

It is not good as people rated. I really done like their female bathroom which has no lock and if someone accidentally open the door he/she can see everything inside

Best hostel i've ever been to! If youre staying in Stockholm, just stop looking for places to stay cause this is it. Staff was nice and helpful, everything was very clean, kitchen was a great place to cook and meet people. Everything was in walking distance. If you stay here, do the Swedish meatballs on Wednesday cause its worth the money and its a lot of fun!

Best hostel I've ever beed! Location is a plus, very clean, great atmosphere and the building is just awesome!!

Exceptionally great hostel! Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. 5min walking to the central train station.

Great location, about 10 minutes from Central Station. Beautifully refurbished old building. Kitchen is big and we had some great nights with everyone talking and drinking around the kitchen tables. The rooms had small lockers for your valuables, but not really anywhere to put your bag. Paying for bed linen is a bit ridiculous (who backpacks or travels anywhere carrying their own linen??). But having free pasta available was nice. Everything was extremely clean and wifi was decent.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. The layout and decor has been so well thought out, it seems almost like a hotel in how well it's kept. Probably helps that no shoes are allowed inside, though that's annoying. Security is doubtful because there were a couple of thefts while I was there. But these are rare I'm told. They have a sauna, a great web lounge, free bike and ice skate rental, free pasta and free tea. It's awesome. Would definitely recommend.

Great hostel. Definitely the best I've ever been to. Great location, good staff, and very social. Be sure to go on the pub crawl if you're here on a wednesday.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »