City Break

Superb 181 Total Reviews
Superb 181 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

A little bit hidden on the door bell, without any further signs, we climbed the 120 stairs to the hostel, unsure of what to expect. After a few minutes, we felt like home. The owner welcomed us very open-minded and friendly, cared about and chatted with us throughout the whole stay, gave us worthy tips for the city. Combined with a clean room and bathroom, beds already sheeted, we were very positive about the hostel and can only recommend going there, even more considering the very cheap prize

4th Apr 2017

Nice place, very friendly host. Convenient because of the grocery store and major landmarks nearby, so you can't really get lost.

1st Apr 2017

Cozy apartment-style hostel with a fully-equipped kitchen. The staff members are really friendly and helpful. A big plus for the free laundry when booking 7 days or more. The hostel is on the top floor in a building with no elevator and the wifi signal was unreliable. Apart from that, everything was great.

• England, Couple, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

We had an amazing stay at city break hostel. Our host was incredibly funny and helpful. Only improvement to be made is condition of bathroom. Bedrooms are comfy and quite spacious for the little amount you pay for them and it's very easy to get to town. Belgrade has great party scene and the owner doesn't mind how late you get in either which is a massive bonus. Thanks again, Beth & Will! Xx

30th Mar 2017

I rarely leave reviews but felt I needed to for this hostel. Nice clean, cozy place in a good location between the Church of St. Saba and the city center. The owner (aka the machine) really makes this place though! He literally stays at the hostel 24/7 and is a really cool lively guy. He gave me a lot of good advice on the city, booked me a shuttle to my next country and even let me try some of his homemade rakija. I will definitely come back if I'm ever in Belgrade again!

30th Dec 2016

Good place to stay, nice staff and warm welcoming

• Romania, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

My stay at City Break Hostel was amazing. Vojkan, the host, is the epitome of joyfulness and hospitality, the atmosphere was great and the location also. I will recommend it to all my friends!

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Excellent place. Clean, cosy, spacious and Voikan the owner/staff is quite friendly as well. Very close to Slavija square, a major junction, and is easy to commute to any part of the city. Worth the money.

28th Oct 2016

This is the friendliest hostel you will stay at. The host was incredible, such a nice guy that helped with everything you could need. He even woke up at 6 am just to see us out and made me tea when I was feeling sick-just unbelievable. Beds were comfy, common room was fun/ social and the hostel was central. Met a great group of people here and will be coming back if I'm in Belgrade again.