Superb 170 Total Reviews
Superb 170 Total Reviews
City Break Located at Beogradska 41, , Belgrade.
Serbia
Belgrade 11 000 Beogradska 41
91% 170
44.8058638 20.4698896
    Rooms available

30th Dec 2016

Good place to stay, nice staff and warm welcoming

• Romania, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

My stay at City Break Hostel was amazing. Vojkan, the host, is the epitome of joyfulness and hospitality, the atmosphere was great and the location also. I will recommend it to all my friends!

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
20th Dec 2016

Excellent place. Clean, cosy, spacious and Voikan the owner/staff is quite friendly as well. Very close to Slavija square, a major junction, and is easy to commute to any part of the city. Worth the money.

28th Oct 2016

This is the friendliest hostel you will stay at. The host was incredible, such a nice guy that helped with everything you could need. He even woke up at 6 am just to see us out and made me tea when I was feeling sick-just unbelievable. Beds were comfy, common room was fun/ social and the hostel was central. Met a great group of people here and will be coming back if I'm in Belgrade again.

• Turkey, Couple, 18-24
28th Aug 2016

They are awesome !!!!

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The owner makes this hostel, gave us great recommendations for our stay in Belgrade. The time we were there was perfect for us.

• Hungary, Couple, 25-30
23rd Aug 2016

Really nice, cosy hostel, super friendly staff. We had a perfect stay there, I would definitely recommend it.

20th Aug 2016

Yes, the hostel is on the top floor, not a big deal really. It's a nice hostel with a very nice female bathroom. My room was right outside the common room, I realized there are two rooms there so I thought that was the down point. The main guy is friendly and very chatty, somewhat helpful.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

My sister and I had an amazing time at the City Break Hostel. THE hostel stuff, Vojkan, is such a great person, making out stay very special and lovable! We really felt more like living there than spending a few touristic days in Belgrade. We will definitely come back someday and do recommend it to others!

• Spain, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

City Break Hostel is a safe, clean and very good atmosphere place. From the first day we established very good relationship with its owner. He gives you all the information and assistance necessary to visit the city. Without a doubt , we will return there someday to again enjoy such a complete city like Belgrade. Spanish girls ;)