City Center Apartment Pula Reviews

Sergijevaca 4, Pula, Croatia

PULA has a very tiny part in form of old city and this apartment is right at the heart of it. However, it is located in the 4 th floor and being in an old building, doean't contain any elevators. So not very suitable for old people or persons with lots of luggages. Stuff was very helpful. This apartment consists of 3 rooms, one toilet and one common TV passage. We were lucky to have no other guests during our stay, but on a full seson, this falicity can become overcrowded, bit too cramped.

One of the best places I've stayed at in Croatia. It's a hidden gem nestled right in the middle of Pula city center and it's probably one of the best values for money you can find in the city. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Pula.

Wonderful and cheap arrangement. Superfriendly staff.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

This is an amazing hostel in the heart of Pula. I stayed for 2 nights with my girlfriend in a private double room and everything was clean and comfortable. The host Jadranka is very helpful and gave us lots of information and ideas for our stay. I would highly recommend to others visiting Pula.

The appartment is really good located, so you do not have to walk long distances to shops, restaurants or bars. The rooms are very clean and so is the kitchen that you have to share with other guests. Moreover, the host is very nice and showed us the best places to go right after our arrival. She really does everything she can so that you enjoy your stay at her appartments. It was a great experience to go there and we surely are going to book the city center apartment again.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

Hard to find enrtance.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

The host was lovely (I have forgotten her name!) and sat down with us for a while when we arrived giving us information on where to go and asking us about our trip.

Nice place, very clean, with everything one needs. I would recommend it.

Great location and the woman who runs the place is great. However, it was hot and stuffy in our room. When we opened the window, there was no screen and a lot of mosquitos

• 29th Jul 2014