City Center Apartment Pula Reviews

Sergijevaca 4, Pula, Croatia

We had a pleasant stay in this apartment. The common area is great to hang out or prepare dinner. The host is very friendly. Would definitely go there again next time

I really enjoyed that week in the City Center Apartment! It has a very good location: all the places of sightseeing are in a few minutes walking. And its owner is so nice and friendly!

• 17th Sep 2013
  • Russia

Fantastic apartment in a great location! The owner was also lovely and couldn't do enough for us- helping us to plan our stay and recommend places to visit etc Highly recommend!

• 7th Sep 2013

Perfect place in a perfect location

Right in the middle of pula basic furniture odd bathroom but great for money and clean and feels safe. very helpful and caring woman who either works or owns the small hostel only thing Is pula is quite small and nothing stays open late

• 28th Aug 2013

We had such an amazing time in Pula and at the festival. Jadranka was so friendly and welcoming, we were sad to leave! She gave us recommendations on where to eat, some local foods to try, the area and about the next part of our trip. The room was basic but perfect for a base to explore Pula, the wifi was really fast which is always a bonus :) Thanks Jadranka - hopefully see you next year, Amy & Steve xx

• 27th Aug 2013

No available computer but rooms are nice, location is great and staff is super friendly! Helped me a lot with my questions and chatted to the owner quite a bit she's really nice

This was a great find! Jadranka was so helpful with suggestions and even accommodated me when I missed my ferry to Zadar. She found me another spot in a heart beat. I highly recommend it!

• 20th Aug 2013

Very central location in Pula and the owner was friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Best hostel I've stayed at to date! Very friendly and helpful staff. Comfy bed. Overall a very pleasant stay.

• 17th Aug 2013

Brilliant location with lovely staff!

• 9th Aug 2013

The staff very helpful and friendly! The room was in the middle of Pula, on the main street - close to everywhere. Air conditioning only in the common room, quite hot in bedrooms.

• 9th Aug 2013
  • Poland

Nice small sized apartment building right in the heart of Pula. Good beds and comfy couches to relax on. The staff were very helpful and full of suggestions on what to do.

this hostel was so cozy that i decided to stay one more night. it have "like a home" feeling and i enjoyed being there. location of a hostel is amazing, a beautiful street in the center that have distinctive Mediterranean architecture, the staff is helpful, positive and attentive. it is very clean (cleanest place i ever stayed in) and i felt really safe and comfortable as a single traveler. i would recommend this place to everyone!

really nice stay very friendly and great facilities!

• 3rd Aug 2013

The hostel is a little bit difficult to find because you have to cross a shop to get there. But our host was incredibly nice and kind. She was waiting for us, she took time for explaining us what to do and what to visit... She helped us to change money and she picked us to the airport. Very very kind!! We would only add that air conditioned it would be helpful in the rooms.

The apartment was great. I was staying with 2 friends and we had room for 4, cause the owner said if there is a group she always gives them the whole room without charging extra. The owner was very friendly and fun, told us about the places to visit and even ask her son to show us the night clubs. Apartment is small and that makes family atmosphere. I would definetely recommend it for the groups, maybe not so much for solo travelers.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • Croatia

Room was clean, location is great - right in city center... its 10 minute walk to the arean and 30 minute walk to the beach, landlady was very kind.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Slovenia

Everything is perfect, The only pity is: 1. Fifth floor without lift 2. After shower the whole bathroom will be very wet, because the water flows everywhere

I had an extremely pleasant stay at Jandranka's place in Pula. She was so helpful and kind, especially since my luggage was delayed and she helped me track it down and arrange for its delivery. The room was perfect and very clean. You can't beat the price and the place is extremely well-located in the city centre. I highly recommend this option to travellers on a budget or are just passing through Pula for a day or two.

• 29th Jun 2013