City Center Guesthouse Reviews

Csengery utca 53., Budapest, Hungary

It was good value for money, but the staff could be friendlier and should know what activities to recomend. This was more like a hotel than a hostel so yo won't be meeting people there.

Nice and clean hostel with big rooms. Good price. Close to metro station.

The air condition was one of the key reasons to choose this place. Te room was otherwise very clean and modern, but when going to sleep I noticed there is no any air condition there. When asked from the reception, they told that "oh yeah, in that room there isn't one". I guess they could have told that at least when I checked in. For the next two nights I was arranged another room, where air conditon was ok. Also my payment was taken from my credit card without asking me anything.

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Location was very near a metro, so you could get into the city center very quickly. My room (private single) was very large, but sparsely furnished, so it had an empty, lonely feel to it. The lock on my door was sticky, so it took a fair amount of jiggling each time I left to lock my door. Bathroom facilities were kept clean.

Wasn't sure what to expect but I had a pleasant 5 day stay at city centre guest house. The room was fresh and clean and the shared bathroom was cleaned frequently. Most important its just off a main street so its close to most things.

• 18th May 2014

The staff were really helpful. Location was pretty good; easy walk to the metro and the main street. It takes 10-15 minutes to walk from the area which has most of the night attractions. The rooms were clean but the toilets can be improved.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Lovely girl in reception. I felt very comfortable. This place have all that you need. Thank you for be so friendly with us :)

very clean hostel and polite staff. Definitely the hostel is ourt choice for future.

• 2nd Mar 2014