City Center Guesthouse Reviews

Csengery utca 53., Budapest, Hungary

Very nice and clean hostel. Staff is OK. I just love their beds. Definitely our choice for sleeping while we are in Budapest.

Very welcoming and friendly staff! Always available for help, be it print or shipping of something. The location is great, quite atmosphere, very close to the city center. Very good to pend the weekend or rest during the business trip.

It was good value for money, but the staff could be friendlier and should know what activities to recomend. This was more like a hotel than a hostel so yo won't be meeting people there.

Nice and clean hostel with big rooms. Good price. Close to metro station.

we stayed just 2 nights, for this short period of time this hostel is enough to sleep in.

The air condition was one of the key reasons to choose this place. Te room was otherwise very clean and modern, but when going to sleep I noticed there is no any air condition there. When asked from the reception, they told that "oh yeah, in that room there isn't one". I guess they could have told that at least when I checked in. For the next two nights I was arranged another room, where air conditon was ok. Also my payment was taken from my credit card without asking me anything.

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Location was very near a metro, so you could get into the city center very quickly. My room (private single) was very large, but sparsely furnished, so it had an empty, lonely feel to it. The lock on my door was sticky, so it took a fair amount of jiggling each time I left to lock my door. Bathroom facilities were kept clean.

Wasn't sure what to expect but I had a pleasant 5 day stay at city centre guest house. The room was fresh and clean and the shared bathroom was cleaned frequently. Most important its just off a main street so its close to most things.

• 18th May 2014