City Center Hostel Lisbon Reviews

Rua Augusta 184, 1 Floor, Lisbon, Portugal

Supercentral hostel right in the city center of Lisbon. Very clean and cosy, staff is very friendly and helpful.

The Hostel is right in the shopping street and one of the main streets in Lisbon (pedestrian area). One of the receptionist was super nice and caring and even offered me cake and stuff :) - thank you again! You didn't get a key for ur room, but there were lockers inside the rooms with seperate keys. The kitchen and common area is a bit small and it's a bit hard to meet the other guests but still I had a good and pleasent stay here and would definitely recommend it!

I truly enjoyed my stay at the calm City Center Hostel. This is not a typical party hostel, I came here for a good nights sleep and that is what I got =) The staff that I had the opportunity to meet were all very sweet, friendly and helpfull. Also the staff working in the small tourist shop in the entrance allways put a smile on your face. This is the hostel I definitly will come back to if I visit Lisbon again! Emma from Sweden

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Sweden

This is my very first hostel so I can't really compare it to any others but I had a good time while I stayed here. I was only in this hostel to sleep because most of the day I was out in the city. The breakfast was good and the hostel was clean and in great condition. No complaints here.

• 7th Mar 2014

I stayed here for 6 night. At first,this hostel is nice location. There is in Main Street near station and bus stop. So very convenient and safe. And stuff are very friendly. Breakfast is good. And everything is new and clean. I could relax here. That is the why I recommend here.