City Center Hostel Reviews

Sofiivska Str. Nr 2, apt. Nr 10, Kiev, Ukraine

Nice place, remember to bring cash when you pay - the credit card machine is almost always wonky. Safe, good staff, great location!

• 22nd Jun 2014

This is a horrible hostel. When we had arrived, they had told us that unfortunately they had not free room for us. We have answered that we had confirmed booked room. After that have been shown to us 3 different hostels far from this hostel, but the atmosphere and the cleanliness have been very low. In my opinion it was very very unfair.I will never recommend this hostel for nobody!!! And I want get back my deposit. And please delete this hostel from the website of the hostelworld.

I've stayed in better hostels however this one was cheap. The location is great. I encounted 2 staff memebrs, one was unmotivated and also didn't speak English, however the other one seemed very professional. You may have heard of troubled times recently in Kiev, please do not let this put you of visiting this city. Dispite my average experience at the hostel this time I would still recommend it.