City Centre Apartments Budapest Reviews

Szentkiralyi utca 5., Budapest, Hungary

Bad choice. 1. I booked 4 person apartament (me, wife and 2 kids) and i called to confirm that apartament is avilable and waiting for us. After arrive we got 2 double rooms on others floors. 2.Personel entering rooms when u away to show apartment to potential clients, even if u not agree! BTW in poland is punishable under law by imprisonment 3. ALL DAY silence becouse of crazy women on 3rd floor (building is like the well ) 4.i payed extra for wifi but it works only out of my room!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Great value for money its location is the big advantage right near centre of everything.iron board hairdryer even 2 pairs of slippers all you would need is in the apartments and they are really secure.I found the staff really friendly and helpful.

• 24th Jul 2014

The building lobby and reception seemed a bit intimidating at first, but the room was very nice and clean and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The hostel is on a great location that made it close to everything I needed and the price for single rooms was really affordable. Would recommend!

DON'T GO TO CITY CENTRE APARTMENTS AT SZENTKIRALYI UTCA !!!!!! The owner of the building is a monster. He doesn't respect you. He enters the room without knocking or asking. He lies to you. He yells at you. He only wants your money. He's a terrible person! At the second floor there lives a old lady who is a little bit crazy. I think she has dementia, so you have to be quiet all the time or she will stand in front of your window to scare you! The building is not very clean and doesn't welcome you

Perfect location very close to metro and main sights of Pest. Very friendly staff. The apartment has all facilities which we need. Every room has own toilet/bathroom. The WiFi is paid which is a little strange. I recommend!