City Centre Apartments Budapest Reviews

Szentkiralyi utca 5., Budapest, Hungary

When I got there there was no one there and I and a couple of middle aged Hungarians had to wait around 20 minutes until a guest opened the door. After being inside, someone told the responsible that there were guests there waiting and the person still took another 20 minutes to come. Then this lady tried to do the check in of both rooms in a chaotic way. Because all of that I could only start enjoying Budapest after almost two hours I arrived at the guesthouse. The room was more than basic.

It was very nice, we had a great stay

• 26th Oct 2013