City Centre Apartments Budapest Reviews

Szentkiralyi utca 5., Budapest, Hungary

Located directly opposite the Jewish quarter, within 2 minutes walk of the main ruin bar (Szimplakert) and walking distance to the central part of town. Is located in an apartment block and doesn't feel like a hostel - we were in a private two bed room which was in a flat with another private two bed room. Extremely spacious room. Had to pay and give an exact time to pick up bags after check out. Very friendly staff!

It was so nice to stay at this place. It is close to all the main city attractions and metro station is 5 min walk from the hostel. We had everything we needed, rooms are great and comfortable. The staff was helpful as well. See you next time!

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Croatia

I stayed here for a few nights before Sziget festival in a single room with an ensuite. Good place to get a nights rest, however in my time there the temperature was extremely hot and my room had no airconditioning making it a little uncomfortable. On top of this, the wifi connection was rather slow. As a plus though my room was spacious and their was a kitchen for me to share with other guests and I had my own private fridge to use.

The best wifi I have ever used, 30 mbs download speed!!! The shower was the only fault, you had to hold it but that was the only issue. Highly recommend staying here.