8.4
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 48 Total Reviews
City Centre Hostel - Kingsview Located at 28 Gilmore Place, Edinburgh, Edinburgh.
Scotland
Edinburgh 28 Gilmore Place, Edinburgh
84% 48
55.9419542 -3.2041668
    Rooms available

• Spain, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

For 8 pounds per night the conditions were really good, I booked the cheapest option and as the hostel was quiet at that moment I got a room for only three people of capacity and only for me. I bad with keys, but I had strong problems in opening the main door,just one reminder, if you book through this remember that you pay 15% of the total price as deposit to hostelworld and 85% to the hostel, I paid sume a 115% of the total price but I didn't want to say anything because i got a room for me :)

• France, All Female Group, 31-40
6th Jul 2016

We had a great stay with a very friendly staff. Our booking was not found when we arrived but we got another (bigger) room without any problem.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

Amazing service upon arrival, really accommodating, a little bit further out but means a quieter part of town and still really convenient when you work out where you are (which really sing that difficult)

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th May 2016

When it comes to any hostel it rarely matters for me in the end whether it was clean or well located (though those things help) but really the people involved make the most difference. This site was well run, the staff were more than helpful (locked myself out after hours, they helped no problem), and the room was well stocked and beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone especially if you're on a budget :)

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
7th Apr 2016

The staff was VERY friendly and everyone seemed happy to be there. The atmosphere here was great! We enjoyed our stay at Kingsview and would definitely recommend it.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
27th Feb 2016
7.4

I had a private room which was good value for money, especially if you had two people (it was just me though). The hostel is a little shabby and worse for wear and the kitchen needed a good clean and tidy. Not super central but in a nice, quiet neighbourhood. Staff were very helpful, they checked in on me to make sure the group below me weren't too loud. Not the best hostel in Edinburgh, but the private rooms are really good value!

• Slovakia, All Female Group, 31-40
27th Feb 2016

Excellent value for money! Basic but clean rooms, friendly, helpful staff and great location. Perfect for short break in the City

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2016

Amazing staff, clean bedroom and bathroom and a very big kitchen. :) recomend it.