9.5
Superb 1,788 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 1,788 Total Reviews
City Circus Athens Located at 16 Sarri street, , Athens.
Greece
Athens Athens 10553 16 Sarri street
95% 1788
37.9795892 23.7233877
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
3rd Dec 2016

Absolutely stellar place to stay when in Athens. Was originally booked for 3 nights, but after meeting some fantastic people there (atmosphere +) and deciding to head up to Meteora on the advice of the receptionist (staff +), they were more than accommodating in letting me push forward my last night. Psirri is a pretty cool place to situated too, within walking distance of many of the attractions but with still enough hidden gems to boot. Lockers are terrific and faclities more than adequate.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

I am so happy I stayed at this hostel. Cool decor, great restaurant with a good breakfast, free glass of wine during happy hour each night, super comfortable beds, very clean, and very helpful staff with good recommendations of bars and restaurants that the locals like. I was travelling solo and stayed in a 6 person dorm where I met super nice people that I hung out with a bunch while in Athens. My trip to Athens was made significantly better by choosing to stay in this hostel.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

It is simply impossible to fault this hostel. The cleanliness is by far the best ive seen in any hostel around the world. It ticks every single box. Best hostel ive stayed in!

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

absolutely amazing hostel in every way except for the location. It's a bit of a walk to the heart of the city, and the neighborhood was a little rough around the edges, nothing to be too concerned about it though. I highly recommend and thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• djsaintjames5630
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
23rd Nov 2016

Great spot. Staff was fantastic and you couldn't ask for a better location. The hostel itself had a really cool layout. The Atmosphere was not very lively and people seemed to keep to themselves, but that had nothing to do with the hostel itself. Overall, highly recommend this place!

22nd Nov 2016

Excellent hostel with a wonderful staff. A great place to make friends and see the city!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Nov 2016

Absolutely stunning hostel. The rooms were immaculate. I have never seen such a clean hostel in my life. I met some lovely people while I was there so it is fairly easy to meet travellers but unlike other hostels they do not have many organised activities (happy hour in the evening is great). The staff at the front desk were so incredibly helpful. You'll definitely get value for money here

13th Nov 2016

I've stayed at 3 different hostels while in Athens, this was the best one. I regret only staying here one night while traveling as it was in my mind the best quite hostel I've been to, no stupid 5% charge for credit card, clean rooms, warm rooms with thick blankets and like new mattresses. Check in time was at 1 pm, but when I got there at 12 I was told the room was ready. Discount on the restaurant downstairs was great. All in all I would stay here over any other hostel in Athens.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
11th Nov 2016

Very nice hostel,located directly in the city center. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds:)

Thank you! Happy to hear that you were satisfied with you stay with us. We wish you safe travels and hope to welcome you back one day.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
8th Nov 2016

There is a kitchen but you can't cook :(