Superb 1,595 Total Reviews
Superb 1,595 Total Reviews
City Circus Athens Located at 16 Sarri street, , Athens.
Greece
Athens Athens 10553 16 Sarri street
94% 1595
37.9795892 23.7233877
    Rooms available

24th Aug 2016

Great hostel in the best location, just blocks from where it's happening and the subway. I'm giving a 10 to this place but had an issue with the breakfast. At 4-5 euros it needs much improvement. Quality is very low, hot dogs and watered down eggs, and mass produced yougurt. I wouldnt advice it unless it imprives. But thats the restaurant not the hostel. As for the staff they were fantastic. Also they have bikes for 8 euro which is very fair. Would 100% stay again.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Best place I've ever stayed - hotel, hostel or airbnbs. The staff were extremely warm and helpful. They had all the amenities on site either free or for a reasonable price. The common areas and the room were soooo clean and comfortable. The resto connected was good too. Area is close to sights but sketchy.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Aug 2016

Excellent place to stay. Really friendly staff. Heaps of good places to eat nearby

Thank you for your kind review. Nice to hear that you enjoyed it here. Hope to welcoming you back one day. City Circus

20th Aug 2016

Great hostel. Would go back.

Thank you! Come, we'll be here :)

• Bolivia, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2016

solid 10, best hostel i stayed,

Jipijej, solid thanks! Hope to see you back again.

• England, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Such a lovely hostel! Our double room felt more like a hotel room. We had a beautiful ensuite and the most comfy bed!

Thank you for sharing your impressions with us. Nice to hear that you enjoyed our comfy beds! We'll be more than happy to see you here again. City Circus

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

I never usually to reviews but this place was outstanding! I've been to quite a few hostels travelling, but this hostel really amazed me. Awesome staff that helped with any question I had to ask! The rooms where so clean and beds so comfy and big. Highly recommend to anyone seriously better then half the hotels I've stayed at travelling! They also supply laptops to use. I really felt at home staying at this place will definitely be recommending it to everyone I know!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The best reward we could wish for. It was really nice having you around and we hope you'll be back one day. City Circus

15th Aug 2016

I've been backpacking for two months and this is by far my favourite hostel!! Super super clean - great location - knowledgable and friendly staff - free wine every night - beautiful rooftop terrace. Can't complain really! One suggestion would be not to close down the lounge and terrace so early (midnight) kills the atmosphere a bit when you want to have fun. Would certainly recommend.

Thank you for sharing your impressions with us and for the useful feedback. We're glad you enjoyed your stay here! Have a great rest of the summer and come back one day! City Circus

14th Aug 2016

It was my first time traveling alone to another foreign country, so I was a bit scared at first. But the welcoming environment at City Circus allowed me to make many new friends and I also felt safe and secure there. I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering traveling alone, especially women.

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive and enjoyable experience with us and we that you felt safe and secure - the most important thing for women travelling alone. We wish your journey continues peacefully and we hope you will return one day here. City Circus

• kadoobee4652
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Fantastic! Only stayed one night, wish we could have stayed longer. Would book again

Thank you! Hope you'll book again then :)