City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Great accommodation in a great area! The bed was super comfortable. People were easy to meet in the common area over games of Jenga and Uno. I would definitely stay here again!

Loved everything about this hostel, location is really good, close to metro station and walk distance to the Acropolis, you can do pretty much everything by walking if u like walking or just hop in the metro and go! Breakfast is good nothing really special but I enjoyed and it's really good that is free :)

• 10th Dec 2014

Beautiful hostel. One of the best places I've stayed and the staff when above and beyond - were willing to always help out. Nice, new and modern facilities with very clean common areas and dormitories. Will definitely stay here again and again.

Excellent experience at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The walking tour of the old city was very educational and fun. Happy hour is a must!

The place was very nice. The Acropolis view was beautiful. The laundry service was excellent.

• 1st Dec 2014

Great accomodation! Clean, awesome staff, good location, nice atmosphere! I can really recommend this place!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Great location. Friendly staff and a nice chilled place to stay!

one of the best hostels I've been to. the facilities are super comprehensive and they had incredible attention to detail. the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly (and very good looking ahah); breakfast is generous and the location couldn't be better.

Everything from the accommodations to the staff made my visit to Athens 100x better! From movie night, to happy hour, to the daily tours they offer (I went to Hydro-Poros & Aegina) City Circus is amazing! Thank you!!!

• 21st Nov 2014

Great location to take subway. Very friendly staff, efficiently answering question and providing solution. Next time I will definite come again when I visit Athens!

The hostel is really good the only complain is that you can stay too late in the lobby.

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Best hostel facilities for sure. Every single staff member was very helpful and nice. The breakfast was great. The only "thing" is that you can't hang around the lobby and the roof terrace late.

Thank you so much for all the great moments and attentions. This is truly a special place to stay. Great location, great breakfast and activities, great staff!!! Sas Efharisto para poli!!!!

The best hostel I`ve ever been too!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Chile

When my group first walked in, we thought it was so cute. It has the cutest theme. The staff was very nice and willing to help us find anything we needed. There was an excellent guided walking tour by the staff. The breakfast was very yummy. All the rooms were clean and the dishes were very clean. In the rooms we had luxurious beds. My group wishes we had beds like this back on campus ;) The lockers were also a very nice addition because we could feel comfortable leaving our stuff.

• 14th Nov 2014

The staff were all very helpful and the facilities/ beds were really good for the price. It was a perfect location for our visit, as all the historical sites are all in walking distance of the hostel.

• 11th Nov 2014

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Excellent facilities, very clean, comfy beds, close to everything, good breakfast and friendly/helpful staff. Thoroughly recommend.

Definitely the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe! Super clean, modern and fun atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone in Athens. The location was in a great location, near a ton of cafes/restaurants/bars, a very lively area.

Nice service. Friendly atmosphere. Helping staff. All in all we had a wonderful stay there in City circus.

Excelent place with great facilities. Great breakfast and lots of activities that promote making new friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7