City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Great place, extremely clean, helpful staff (ask them about recommended resturants and definetely follow their tips!). Very good location: close to the monuments and metro stations, very lively area with a lot of bars and restaurants, but the hostel is on the calm street and there is no noise during nights. Basic but very tasty breakfast (greek yogurt is a must :)) I recomend the place and I'm looking forward to stay there again

Second time I've stayed at City Circus and that's for a good reason. I've never felt more comfortable and welcomed at any other place I've stayed. I highly recommend this to anyone traveling to Athens. It's worth every penny!

Great location close to Monastiraki square, restaurants and bars in a safe area for single travellers to walk around late at night. I stayed in a 4-bed female dorm which was really nice and clean. Beds were super comfy. My suggestion is to have bedlamps, more hangers in the room and more power outlets. Also, a board with suggestions what to see do (actvivities), local restaurants and bars would have been nice. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The roof top terrace was superb. Stay here

One of the bests hostels I've ever stayed. Clean, secure, with stunning design, very nice staff, lovely breakfast. Overall quality was better than in many hotels I stayed before. Oh! And the view from the terrace! Loved it!

Seriously the best hostel I've EVER stayed in. Clean, comfortable (the beds are like clouds, my gosh), nice people, free breakfast, good wifi. Wow. I felt like I was in a super nice hotel and I was even in one of the dorm rooms.

Awesome hostel!!! Clean, friendly, super comfy beds, yummy breakfast.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Extremly clean and confortable rooms and has a great atmosphere.

Absolutely great experience! The place will spoil you and make other hostels feel inadequate. The staff was very helpful in arranging tours and giving recommendations. As for the rooms, they were very clean and the beds are comfortable. This is the hostel to choose when you are in Athens.

Excellent value for your money. Helpful staff. Amazing breakfast. Overall it seemed to cater to an older demographic.

so clean! fantastic breakfast.

We had an amazing experience at this hostel. The staff was so nice, and made us sandwiches when we had to miss breakfast one morning to leave early for a one day cruise. They were very accommodating to our late check-in time, and answered all of our questions kindly about directions on how to get places. The hostel itself was beautiful, and the decorations were so fun and classy! The environment was great, and definitely more like a hotel than a hostel. Very quiet and relaxing.

One of the best designed

I was really pleased with City Circus, extremely clean and accommodating! Complimentary breakfast was really the amazing part. Everything was delicious and they even had food out for us when we had to wake up for a very early flight. Would definitely recommend because it was like a small hotel and very comfortable with great decor. Staff also recommended a great day trip to some islands. It got a bit noisy at night from the streets when we opened the windows, but overall excellent experience!

Its a nice hostel located at 10 mins walk from Monastiraki metro station from where u get direct metro to Athens airport and Piraeus port. I stayed in 4 bed dorm and room bathroom were quite clean. Lockers were spacious but u need to get your own padlock. Nice view of Acropolis hill from terrace. Common room was also nice and staff was friendly. Overall good value for money.

The FREE breakfast and snacks were amazing. I will dream about that Greek yogurt for years. Absolutely an amazing stay! Would recommend to anyone!

• 26th Mar 2015

Great centrally located location. Staff helped out with anything they could. Really nice common area makes it very easy to meet fellow travelers.

The hostel is well organized, beautiful and the staff was really kind!!The breakfest is really good!!They made some sandwiches for us because we went out early!!Lovely!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Nice hostel, very clean

Breakfast is great, motivates you to wake up in the morning! Hostel is comfortable, located next to nice bars and good restaurants, also close by the city center. Staff is helpfull, they will naturally tell you where to go and what to see. We recommend this nice hostel!

Very clean, close to the Acropolis and lots of cute restaurants. The included breakfast was fantastic

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6