City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

I would definetly reccommend City Circus Hostel. It's located in the centre where you can easily reach tavernas, pubs and Acropolis. It's clean and the decoration is amazing. You feel like you're in wonderland. Common room is also well decorated. Breakfast is ok but don't expect too much. The most comfortable beds I've ever experienced in a hostel. You won't regret to stay here.

location is good, but the way from metro to hostel is a little bit scary, and the staff are very kind.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, so easy to meet people! One of the girls on staff was the nicest! The other ones were ok. Common room closes at 1, which is kind of annoying. Best breakfast in a hostel ever! Great location.

Most staff was extremely courteous. One member of staff however was very rude to me in responding to a question that I had about breakfast -- definitely brought down my opinion of the entire experience. Hostel is a bit out of the way. I also generally found that residents are older on average than at other hostels that I've visited -- atmosphere was definitely less lively than elsewhere.

6 bedroom rooms were a bit of a squeeze but overall the place was well kept. I enjoyed my stay as it was very friendly, hospitable, and in a great location. Definitely recommendable!

Great place to stay. Thank you very much.

had a great experience. very social atmosphere. rooms were large, clean, comfortable. staff was very accommodating and had good recommendations. definitely recommend!

Very spacious room ( 2 person deluxe), friendly and informative staff, tasty breakfast, location is close enough to walk to major locations

• 26th Dec 2014

People on the hostel are extremely fun and warm to us. The breakfast is awesome too, the atmosphere and people that was staying on the hostel were all really wonderful. This could be described as the best hostel I've ever being in my entire trip!

Super clean hostel, located in city circle, easy to reach, surrounding full of shops bars restaurants. Convenient. Recommend.

One of the best hostels I've ever been to, if not the best.

Excellence service.Especially, those who work at reception are very helpful and kind

Great accommodation in a great area! The bed was super comfortable. People were easy to meet in the common area over games of Jenga and Uno. I would definitely stay here again!

Loved everything about this hostel, location is really good, close to metro station and walk distance to the Acropolis, you can do pretty much everything by walking if u like walking or just hop in the metro and go! Breakfast is good nothing really special but I enjoyed and it's really good that is free :)

• 10th Dec 2014

Beautiful hostel. One of the best places I've stayed and the staff when above and beyond - were willing to always help out. Nice, new and modern facilities with very clean common areas and dormitories. Will definitely stay here again and again.

Great staff.

Excellent experience at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The walking tour of the old city was very educational and fun. Happy hour is a must!

The place was very nice. The Acropolis view was beautiful. The laundry service was excellent.

• 1st Dec 2014

Great accomodation! Clean, awesome staff, good location, nice atmosphere! I can really recommend this place!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Great location. Friendly staff and a nice chilled place to stay!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7