City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Perfect hostel inevery way, stay there if visiting Athens.

• 24th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing! Everything was excellent, bed very comfy, the only let down was room 105 being a bit too small for 4 bunk beds, with 8 people staying only inches away from each other. Otherwise fine. I would stay again!

Very nice place close to everything. Very nice staff (*night guard could be friendlier when dealing with ppl that just got back from town). Overall, am amazing hostel. Hotel facilities very well maintained. Cheers guys!

Very clean... friendly staff.... awesome breakfast.... extra soft beds...staff was very helpful......very convenient location..... one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in Asia or Europe

The hostel is very nice, style, very clean and safe, great location near Monastiraki square, the staff should be a little more friendly and engaging as pr and many more activities, then it would be perfect, keep it up

That's what "Athen's Circus" should be. Athen's Circus is one of the best hostels I stayed in, if not the very best. It's an amazing value for money. The hostel is clean and comfortable and the staff are amazing, and the location. I wouldn't know what I disliked there.

The area looked scary, but during my whole stay nothing happened, in fact people were very friendly and offered help when saw I was lost. Don't get discourage and book in, the hostel is amazing as the staff. Totally recommended. The bunk beds are confortable and are good quality, when one person moves you don't feel it. I was in an 8 people dorm but the way it was arranged made it feel like 4!

Really fantastic! Had a lovely stay, great location and staff :)

• 9th Feb 2015

The hostel was great and the furnishings were amazing. The staff were friendly and really helpful and recommended great places. A little on the pricier side of things but was a pleasure nonetheless.

The staff was fantastic, rooms & bathrooms very clean and the included breakfast was better than at many hotels I have stayed at.

Amazing hostel. Very friendly staff, very clean (the cleanest I have ever been to-rooms,showers,common spaces - everything new and comfy). Great location. I was leaving before breakfast time-they prepared an extra sandwich for me.

Great staff--gave us free shots and the breakfast is delicious! In a good location close to the tram stop and all of the major attractions: Acropolis, Ancient Agora, etc. Very clean facilities and has a great hangout lounge area both in the hostel and on the roof (with a view of the Acropolis). Highly recommended!

Absolutely amazing, it is very well located, friendly staff and really clean. Thanks for making me breakfast before I left at 5:30 am!

I found this to be a first rate establishment. I spent 4 lovely nights and 5 days there. The view from the terrace of the Acropolis is awesome. The only reason I put good for the facilities is that there was one lonely over taxed laptop that served as the house computer. An extra computer, even a dreaded laptop (God forbid) would enhance the facilities. But overall, I would highly recommend this place.

I would definetly reccommend City Circus Hostel. It's located in the centre where you can easily reach tavernas, pubs and Acropolis. It's clean and the decoration is amazing. You feel like you're in wonderland. Common room is also well decorated. Breakfast is ok but don't expect too much. The most comfortable beds I've ever experienced in a hostel. You won't regret to stay here.

location is good, but the way from metro to hostel is a little bit scary, and the staff are very kind.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Great atmosphere, so easy to meet people! One of the girls on staff was the nicest! The other ones were ok. Common room closes at 1, which is kind of annoying. Best breakfast in a hostel ever! Great location.

Most staff was extremely courteous. One member of staff however was very rude to me in responding to a question that I had about breakfast -- definitely brought down my opinion of the entire experience. Hostel is a bit out of the way. I also generally found that residents are older on average than at other hostels that I've visited -- atmosphere was definitely less lively than elsewhere.

6 bedroom rooms were a bit of a squeeze but overall the place was well kept. I enjoyed my stay as it was very friendly, hospitable, and in a great location. Definitely recommendable!

Great place to stay. Thank you very much.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6