City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Very good location. The room was excellent, with air conditioner. And the breakfast was delicious. It was awesome!

Rooms were great, very clean. Gentleman at front office booked a taxi for us at 2am to the airport, everything was smoothly and he was very helpful.

Not being able to control the air con temp would be my only complaint. As there was not fan in our ensuite it would be nice to readjust the room temp to for a few minutes to help cool down post shower.

Very spacious; very clean; in an excellent neighborhood, although the winding streets can make it a bit difficult to find the first time around

• 16th Aug 2015

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. I cannot fault it. I hope that everyone who journeys to Athens has the pleasure of staying at City Circus, I will be recommending it to anyone and everyone who is travelling!

I stayed here for two nights and absolutely loved the place! Will definitely go back and recommend to all my friends!

The location can't be beat! So close to a charming square with great restaurants and the metro.The staff was helpful- particularly Tony and Maria, who were awesome. Good breakfast (greek yogurt, fresh fruit, toast, cheeses, hard boiled eggs) in the spacious, buzzing community room. We also loved the offer of games - after lots of sight seeing, it was nice to chill out and play cards with beer among the other travellers. The roof deck with a view of the acropolis was the icing on the cake.

This is hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It's location is great, close to the main cheap eating district and train station plus Acropolis. The rooms are spacious and really tidy, modern and the staff were really helpful with directions, baggage holds and laundry etc. The free breaky was awesome too and the wifi worked well in every room! I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Amazing location within a district full of street art, centrally located. Hostel is clean, well secured and staff are willing to help.

The directions to this hostel are wrong and incomplete. We spent 3 hours getting there from the port and we weren't given a map or directions when we checked in. It wasn't clear how to access the rooftop garden. Staff was good and the key card access system was excellent. It appeared to have a good vibe and the breakfast was plain but had the basics. Rooms cleaned daily. Wifi is excellent. Wished we could have seen the rooftop but we ran out of time in the end. The area is good too.

One of the best hostels around in Europe. Good breakfast, good facilities, and good vibes. They're a little strict on rules (ex. no hanging out in public spaces after 11:30pm) but perhaps for a good reason. Location is great, with its proximity to all the bars and restaurants in Psiri. Ten minute walk to Monastriki station.

City Circus Athens is a very nice hostel and the coolest part is that it's within walking distance of pretty much anything you will want to see. That being said, it's sort of located in a run down part of town although much of Athens consists of abandoned deteriorating buildings covered in graffiti. Also, very thin walls you can hear when anyone comes home. After that everything else is pretty solid and I would still recommend and likely stay again.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The location is excellent. Facilities are clean and modern. The free breakfast is great too. Comfortable beds. A bit pricey but highly recommend!

City circus is perfect , it's clean , safe and secure! I couldn't recommend it any more if you are staying in Athens stay here , it's close to everything :)

• 7th Aug 2015

Absolutely great hostel. The staff were welcoming and the facilities were nice and clean. Working free wifi was definitely a plus as well! If there is only one minor bad thing to say, its that if you walk two blocks over there is a bit of a drug ghetto. But just walk the other way!

This hostel is great. Friendly and helpful staff, good location, clean and nice facilities. Seems new. Staff will help with anything from recommending sites and restaurants to ordering a taxi for you for the following day. Highly recommend this place.

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was really clean, great location (a few minutes walk from the train and marketplace), great staff, good breakfast, really cool and eclectic decor, nice bathrooms. And great price. I just loved everything about it, felt more like a cool hotel than a hostel. Just note - towels are 1e, storage after checkout is 1e, and lockers have a small whole for the lock so won't take just any lock. Highly recommend!

This hostel is clean and comfortable. It's in a great location, the free breakfast is amazing, the air con WORKS, the Internet is fast. It's got a really cool vibe and I will be recommending this hostel to all my friends who visit Athens.

Great location, v safe, clean hostel, good facilities and v helpful staff- would highly recommend it

My friend and I have been traveling for 4 and a half weeks and this was honestly one of the best hostels we stayed at. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless, the AC was wonderful (very nice to have in mid July), the breakfast is included and AWESOME. I would highly recommend this hostel. If I'm ever in Athens again I will go out of my way to stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7