City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Second time I've stayed at City Circus and that's for a good reason. I've never felt more comfortable and welcomed at any other place I've stayed. I highly recommend this to anyone traveling to Athens. It's worth every penny!

Awesome hostel!!! Clean, friendly, super comfy beds, yummy breakfast.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Extremly clean and confortable rooms and has a great atmosphere.

Absolutely great experience! The place will spoil you and make other hostels feel inadequate. The staff was very helpful in arranging tours and giving recommendations. As for the rooms, they were very clean and the beds are comfortable. This is the hostel to choose when you are in Athens.

Excellent value for your money. Helpful staff. Amazing breakfast. Overall it seemed to cater to an older demographic.

We had an amazing experience at this hostel. The staff was so nice, and made us sandwiches when we had to miss breakfast one morning to leave early for a one day cruise. They were very accommodating to our late check-in time, and answered all of our questions kindly about directions on how to get places. The hostel itself was beautiful, and the decorations were so fun and classy! The environment was great, and definitely more like a hotel than a hostel. Very quiet and relaxing.

One of the best designed

I was really pleased with City Circus, extremely clean and accommodating! Complimentary breakfast was really the amazing part. Everything was delicious and they even had food out for us when we had to wake up for a very early flight. Would definitely recommend because it was like a small hotel and very comfortable with great decor. Staff also recommended a great day trip to some islands. It got a bit noisy at night from the streets when we opened the windows, but overall excellent experience!

Its a nice hostel located at 10 mins walk from Monastiraki metro station from where u get direct metro to Athens airport and Piraeus port. I stayed in 4 bed dorm and room bathroom were quite clean. Lockers were spacious but u need to get your own padlock. Nice view of Acropolis hill from terrace. Common room was also nice and staff was friendly. Overall good value for money.

The FREE breakfast and snacks were amazing. I will dream about that Greek yogurt for years. Absolutely an amazing stay! Would recommend to anyone!

• 26th Mar 2015

Great centrally located location. Staff helped out with anything they could. Really nice common area makes it very easy to meet fellow travelers.

The hostel is well organized, beautiful and the staff was really kind!!The breakfest is really good!!They made some sandwiches for us because we went out early!!Lovely!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Nice hostel, very clean

Breakfast is great, motivates you to wake up in the morning! Hostel is comfortable, located next to nice bars and good restaurants, also close by the city center. Staff is helpfull, they will naturally tell you where to go and what to see. We recommend this nice hostel!

Very clean, close to the Acropolis and lots of cute restaurants. The included breakfast was fantastic

Good place to stay close to all attractions

City Circus Hostel was great! They set us up with taxis to and from the airport. The location is a lot closer to things then you would think, everything is a maximum of a 20 minute walk. The staff was very friendly. I would most definitely stay there again!

• 14th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, super clean, comfortable beds, great location and amazing breakfast.

City Circus Athens was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay and told us how to make the most of two days in Athens. The hostel was conveniently located close to most of the attractions and the hostel doesn't feel like it's in a tourist neighbourhood, so you really get a feel of the culture. The rooftop terrace was gorgeous, even though it was raining during our stay. There is a beautiful view of the Acropolis. Highly recommend!

Very friendly staff, happy hour was a bonus, and rhe rooftop view of The Acropolis is amazing.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5