City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

SUCH a nice hostel. Me and 3 friends stayed in an ensuite and it was like a mini apartment. So clean and soo nice. We loved it!

• 13th Sep 2014

I was only for one night so I don't have much input to give.

Perfect place, some noisy people but a perfect place to stay in Athens!

• 12th Sep 2014

Just great! It couldn't be better!

This was a top notch hostel with a really lovely clean, fresh, brand new feel. Although it is down a road that feels a little scummy, it is a little haven in what can sometimes feel quite a rough city at times. The breakfast was really good, the best we'd had in any hostel and the beds were the most comfy I've had in any hostel either. It's pretty close to all the action which is excellent also and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Great location, very clean room, nice small roof top terrace to meet people. Dorm room I was in was a touch small.

fantastic hostel, one of the best I have stayed in brand new, clean and modern facilties big compfy beds good wifi connection easy access location from the metro and surrounded by top restaurants and all the atractions would definitely stay again they also do cheap dinners and have a washing service

Superb backpackers. The atmosphere on the roof terrace added something special to the place. Staff were more than helpful and accommodating with any queries. Facilities were spacious and very, very clean. The breakfast was the best!

One of the best hostels I have ever been to, but also one of the most expensive ones (not just the stay also auxilliary services: washing one load of laundry is about $10). However, facilities, location and especially the breakfast were amazing. One thing to improve though would be installing individual reading lights and power outlets at the beds. As information for travellers, I would add that most guests at Cty Circus are on the more 'mature' side, i.e. median age is probably mid- to late 20s

Good location away from the touristic Plaka, excellent reasonably priced restaurants nearby - lithos, olineas and another one beginning with K along the same road. Awesome view of the acropolis from the roof. For a hostel I did think it was overpriced - we stayed in a hotel when we got back for almost half the price - same rooftop view of the acropolis. The hostel is newer, cleaner, brighter and located better but I do think they have priced it high.

Great view from the balcony at night! Great shower!

Great hostel, well deserving of its accolades.

• 28th Aug 2014

Pretty impressed with this place. Only complaint is the shower temperature wasn't consistent, wouldn't stay warm kept alternating between hot and cold. Other than that the place was excellent. Very good breakfast and staff were helpful.

The only thing was that my locker didn't work so I had to leave my valuables at reception. Other than that everything was very good.

Great wifi in all areas. Great breakfast. Towel and linen provided. 10min walk to main square and metro. Walkable distance to all main sights. I was only there for one night but I got the impression it was a more chilled hostel, not rowdy. Climate control in the dorm room was awesome! Staff not overly enthusiastic but nice enough

do not go to the pub crawl, other than that awesome facility!

If there is such thing as a luxury hostel, City Circus is the Ritz Carlton of hostels, yet arguably better. If this is what joining the circus is like, then I'll gladly scoop the elephant poop to get a bed, not to mention breakfast here. Breakfast was spectacularly yummy with fresh cut fruit, local honey, homemade jams & fresh bread. The staff was great and my only regret was being too shy to ask the receptionist out on a date because she had a pretty smile & eyes to match. c'est la vie! ;)

Very clean hostel. Rooms are nice and lockers are big enough to put your entire backpack in. Wifi is great and so is the breakfast ! Good location too. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel! Very hip building and layout, superb free breakfast, and super friendly and helpful staff.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Amazing rooftop with view to Acropolis and delicious breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6