City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

This hostel is literally a three star hotel, maybe even four stars but i don't want to exaggerate and have you think I'm raving :) I've never stayed in such a nice hostel and I have two backpacking trips under my belt as proof that I've stayed at a lot of places! By all means, if you can book a room here... Please do!!!

• 30th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Awesome location with an alternative funky vibe in the neighbourhood. Heaps of cool street art. Facilities are all really new which makes it very comfortable to stay. Breakfast included is awesome. Beds are really comfy. Not really anything bad to say about his place. Def recommend.

Great hostel overall, really impressed, would definitely stay again.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Excellent, easy to get to and lovely

This is the absolute best hostel we've been at. Very clean and great staff that were very helpful with advice on Athens. Tiziana was the friendliest staff member and really made our stay their very special and we would definitely recommend this hostel!

Perhaps we're simply easy to please, but we loved our stay at this hostel. It was not only clean and a short walk from the main city tube station, but the employees were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is also located in a quiet neighbourhood with awesome street art.

I stayed here very comfortably for 4 nights, and everything was perfect. If a hostel is like this, I would not stay in a hotel. Way better than mediocre hotel! Just Perfect!!!

Loved our stay at City Circus! We had a private room but got to peek in some of the others. The hostel is very clean and we loved the decor. Breakfast was great and very delicious. Overall a chill vibe but there were lots of places to hangout. Staff was kind and helpful. Location was amazing- in a hip area of Athens. Will definitely return here.

City circus was great! The front desk employees were welcoming and informational. It was a convenient walk to the ruins but not in the thick of the heavily crowded tourist areas. The rooms were clean and the breakfast that was included was delicious and healthy. Te uniqueness of the interior design was my favorite part!

Staff were extremely helpful and kind. Great hostel.

• 14th Jun 2015

This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It has a very funky and interesting atmosphere and great common spaces to meet others. The bed was by far the most comfortable hostel bed I have ever slept on. The place was spotless and the staff was very helpful and professional.

Only issue was with receptionist manager. Nice guy, but not very flexible or accommodating at all.

We had such a great stay, the staff were so kind to give us thier time to explain the hostels surroundings, suggesting sites we should see, making sure we got the best out of our stay.

• 10th Jun 2015

What a great hostel!! Definitely one of the best hostels that I've already stayed in Europe! Very friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast, bedrooms are confy and clean, the terrace is amaaaazing! The next time I visit Athens I know exactly where I am going to stay and have a great time!

• 10th Jun 2015

New hostel, clean, and friendly staff. Location is perfect near bars, restaurant, and the train station.

Graat place to start off my holiday in Greece. You can check in any time you like, breakfast and wifi are included. There is a nice roof terrace where you can relax. The atmosphere is fun, lots of backpackers who are more than willing to hang out for a day or go for a drink at night.

Couldn't recommend it enough... Bedrooms and bathrooms are clean, staff is very friendly and ready to give suggestions on cheap places to eat... The hostel also organises activities so people can get to know each other, my friend and I had an amazing time and met so many fellow travellers... Only suggestion I would make is putting outlets by the beds, but it didn't ruin my stay in any way...

Great hostel in a central location, and a good place to meet other travelers. Staff were very helpful and facilities were excellent (wifi, laundry service, terrace, clean bathrooms). Note that while the hostel does have a bar, they do not permit outside alcohol. Somewhat more expensive for dorm beds than other hostels in the area.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I loved this hostel. We had a private double room and it was so nice. Our room was super clean and everything was decorated really cute. I felt very safe here and the front desk staff were very helpful with everything we needed.

It was an amazing experience!! It was in a perfect location just a 20 min walk from the Acropolis, the staff were probably the nicest I've met so far and if I ever needed anything I knew that they would have it... I even got my laundry done which was convenient for the middle of my two week break :D

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7