City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Everything about this hostel was excellent with mostly very friendly staff with maybe just one girl that seemed like she didn't want to be there. Nevertheless, her lack of enthusiasm didn't take away from the hostel! And during my stay there, they had a staff meeting for an hour, though I can't understand Greek, but the process seemed very democratic and engaging. Overall, would be back there again.

• 21st Sep 2014

City Circus is a clean and comfortable stay. It was actually more of a hotel where you have to sleep in the same room as strangers. Personally I prefer a hostel with a little more conversation between guests and a little less of a hushed atmosphere (I was there on a Saturday night... dead quiet) but I can see how it would be perfect for the weary traveler.

• 20th Sep 2014

best hostel I have stayed ın europe !!

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Great location! Nice sized rooms and comfortable. Bathrooms in the dorms could be a bit cleaner. The staff were overall friendly and helpful. We especially liked the cooking lesson!

Booked 2 beds in one dorm and they put us in different rooms in different floors. They also put my boyfriend in an all-girls dorm, so at 1am we had to move our bags between floors. The facilities are really nice though.

SUCH a nice hostel. Wish I could have stayed longer. The beds were comfy, the showers were strong, wood floors, its a recently refurbished OLD building with original relics. The staff was all friendly and they even did my laundry for 7 euro. They have a terrace on top that has an incredible view of Acropolis at night. Nicest hostel I've even been too. Breakfast too!!

It is a very beautiful neighbourhood, lots of grafittis all araound, great restaurants, very closed to all the athens attractions (walkable distance for young) Really loved the atmosphere, very good breakfast, staff helpfull, laundry perfectly done (fare price). Bad thing is when you are in the room and the card of another one is placed to activate the light and a/c you rely in it... and if you are taking a shower and the card is displaced by the owner you got black in it.

High quality hostel with good staff. Price reasonable for a 6 bed dorm. Good atmosphere, and regular events organized in the week. Special thought for the one in charge of the breakfast. So delicious :)

LOVE this place!!!! wish all places through out Greece were like this

SUCH a nice hostel. Me and 3 friends stayed in an ensuite and it was like a mini apartment. So clean and soo nice. We loved it!

• 13th Sep 2014

I was only for one night so I don't have much input to give.

Perfect place, some noisy people but a perfect place to stay in Athens!

Great hostel near everything. Easy to get there by metro from port and airport. Rooms are really new, spacious, clean with air con and lockers. Really good beds as well. Bathrooms are new and clean. Therefore a great hostel. During my stay the common area wasn't used that much so not that easy to meet people, but had great roommates and went out with them. They offered a pub crawl as well, but this definitely needs a bit of improvement. All in all I really enjoyed my stay there.

Great hostel, well located, friendly staff and super clean facilities.

Very clean and modern!

Just great! It couldn't be better!

This was a top notch hostel with a really lovely clean, fresh, brand new feel. Although it is down a road that feels a little scummy, it is a little haven in what can sometimes feel quite a rough city at times. The breakfast was really good, the best we'd had in any hostel and the beds were the most comfy I've had in any hostel either. It's pretty close to all the action which is excellent also and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Great location, very clean room, nice small roof top terrace to meet people. Dorm room I was in was a touch small.

fantastic hostel, one of the best I have stayed in brand new, clean and modern facilties big compfy beds good wifi connection easy access location from the metro and surrounded by top restaurants and all the atractions would definitely stay again they also do cheap dinners and have a washing service

Superb backpackers. The atmosphere on the roof terrace added something special to the place. Staff were more than helpful and accommodating with any queries. Facilities were spacious and very, very clean. The breakfast was the best!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7