City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Good place to stay close to all attractions

The hostel is not so far from the square so it was not so difficult to find it. However, when we arrived, we found out that I booked the room for the last month by accident not for this month. But, Tony found a room for us and welcomed us very warmly with all the useful information over our trip including the day trip. The room was very cozy and the toilet was cleaned every day. Breakfast was very fresh and they daily provided various activities for visitors.

City Circus Hostel was great! They set us up with taxis to and from the airport. The location is a lot closer to things then you would think, everything is a maximum of a 20 minute walk. The staff was very friendly. I would most definitely stay there again!

• 14th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, super clean, comfortable beds, great location and amazing breakfast.

City Circus Athens was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay and told us how to make the most of two days in Athens. The hostel was conveniently located close to most of the attractions and the hostel doesn't feel like it's in a tourist neighbourhood, so you really get a feel of the culture. The rooftop terrace was gorgeous, even though it was raining during our stay. There is a beautiful view of the Acropolis. Highly recommend!

Very friendly staff, happy hour was a bonus, and rhe rooftop view of The Acropolis is amazing.

Inspiring hostel, unique surrounding, I'd choose it again.

Very nice people. Very nice furniture and design. Great breakfast, various and with some excellent homemade jams. Definitely recommended!

Great place, fantastic breakfast, lovely staff. Only thing I would change is switch the designer couches with something a bit more comfortable.

Excellent hostel located in the heart of Athens. Close to everything. The staff was great and willing to help with anything. The rooms were very clean, and had some of the most comfortable beds I've ever experienced in a hostel! There's something going on almost every night, just make sure you are there for tsiporo night! Yiamas!

This is a great hostel, very clean, comfy beds, and the breakfast is better than what you would get in a hotel. If you in Athens this is the place to stay.

I had a great expirience there. The breakfast is awsome and the staff is very helpfull. The hostel is really nearby the most famous touristic sites (Acropolis, Acient Agora, Hadryans Library, etc). And also really near from the center (Monastiraki) where you can find many restaurants and one of the most important metro station.

If you're going to Athens make sure you stay in city circus! Great, friendly, and very helpful staff! The breakfast was so good too!

• 5th Mar 2015

I had to leave at 5am to catch an early flight and they volunteered to make me a goodbye sandwich! The staff is great.

Comfiest bed ever! Extremely friendly staff! Loved it!

City Circus was a great place to stay. Located in a relaxing area not far from the Acropolis and other major sights. The common areas were very comfortable and it was easy to meet people. The rooms and bathrooms were also very good. Would definitely return.

Perfect hostel inevery way, stay there if visiting Athens.

• 24th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing! Everything was excellent, bed very comfy, the only let down was room 105 being a bit too small for 4 bunk beds, with 8 people staying only inches away from each other. Otherwise fine. I would stay again!

Very nice place close to everything. Very nice staff (*night guard could be friendlier when dealing with ppl that just got back from town). Overall, am amazing hostel. Hotel facilities very well maintained. Cheers guys!

Great place to stay. Amazing view of The Acropolis from the rooftop. All the staff were very friendly and knowledgable.