City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Great view from the balcony at night! Great shower!

Short walk to The Acropolis, excellent hostel breakfast! One of the best I've had. Nice roof terrace. Buy some beer from reception and take it up there. Great view of The Acropolis.

Great hostel, well deserving of its accolades.

• 28th Aug 2014

Pretty impressed with this place. Only complaint is the shower temperature wasn't consistent, wouldn't stay warm kept alternating between hot and cold. Other than that the place was excellent. Very good breakfast and staff were helpful.

The only thing was that my locker didn't work so I had to leave my valuables at reception. Other than that everything was very good.

Great wifi in all areas. Great breakfast. Towel and linen provided. 10min walk to main square and metro. Walkable distance to all main sights. I was only there for one night but I got the impression it was a more chilled hostel, not rowdy. Climate control in the dorm room was awesome! Staff not overly enthusiastic but nice enough

do not go to the pub crawl, other than that awesome facility!

If there is such thing as a luxury hostel, City Circus is the Ritz Carlton of hostels, yet arguably better. If this is what joining the circus is like, then I'll gladly scoop the elephant poop to get a bed, not to mention breakfast here. Breakfast was spectacularly yummy with fresh cut fruit, local honey, homemade jams & fresh bread. The staff was great and my only regret was being too shy to ask the receptionist out on a date because she had a pretty smile & eyes to match. c'est la vie! ;)

Very clean hostel. Rooms are nice and lockers are big enough to put your entire backpack in. Wifi is great and so is the breakfast ! Good location too. Would definitely recommend.

Awesome hostel! Very hip building and layout, superb free breakfast, and super friendly and helpful staff.

• 18th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Amazing rooftop with view to Acropolis and delicious breakfast.

I was suggested to stay here by a friend. The beds are comfortable, the AC rocks and the free breakfast is what is to be expected of a free breakfast. However, what I did not realize is that families and children and what not were allowed. There were screaming children in the common area and even my headphones didn't block them out. That in itself, ruined the experience for me. However, had I read about the hostel before booking, I wouldn't have booked based on that. Otherwise, great place.

The hostel was clean. Everything was great there.

The interior is modern and impeccably clean, and the rooms are equipped with comfortable beds, brand new and silent A/C and a bathroom. A towel is provided to each guest. Breakfast is very good, complete with jams, boiled eggs, toast, greek yogurt, cereal and coffee. The staff are professional and helpful but seem more suited to a hotel rather than a hostel. That is not necessarily bad, but we just thought some of the warmness workers usually show at these places could be better.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

This place was super! I wish they served drinks on the roof!

This was the most impressive hostel we stayed in while we were in Greece. The rooms were modern, the breakfasts free and tasty, and the bathrooms were clean and spacious. There's a common area and drinks can be purchased in the hostel. Our only disappointment was that we only spent a night there!!

City Circus was awesome! Super clean, easy to get to, and very friendly and helpful staff. Also, the decor is super cool. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Relatively quite hostel located close to the port and train stations, awesome roof top bar and relaxed vibe! Everything looks brand new and super clean and Beds were super comfy, only criticism is that not quite enough powerpoints in the dorm rooms. Really enjoyed my stay- so much so that I came back when I was in Athens again! Highly reccommend!!

So clean and comfortable a great stay!

here is te best hostel in athens very clean and very cool . you should choose here you wont be regretfull