City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Excelent place with great facilities. Great breakfast and lots of activities that promote making new friends.

Will not disappoint!

Great location big bright dorms really clean showers etc. staff were not particularly friendly. Great free breakfast.

Fantastic hostel in a great location near the city centre! Very helpful staff, good price and value and excellent breakfast in comparison to most hostels. Would definitely stay here again.

Probably one of the top 10 hostels in the world. Need I write more?

Very fun, lively place to stay in a great location, close to prominent landmarks. Hostel activities highly recommended to meet other guests, have fun and maybe find people to travel and explore Athens and beyond with. Staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. Breakfast was lovely, especially home made jams(quince was my favourite)! Only thing I missed was a kitchen guests could access but everything else at the hostel is fabulous, I would highly recommend!

Quite possibly the best place I've ever stayed in. BEST. PLACE. EVER. I can't wait to come back.

This is a great place to stay in Athens. The facilities are very clean and are basically new. There are fun hostel events most evenings which are great for meeting other people. The breakfast is very good with copious amounts of Greek yogurt. The staff are excellent and are available 24 hours. Staying here is almost like staying in a nice hotel, but with the great community of a hostel.

This is one of the best hostels I have ever seen. The breakfast is very good and you can meet a lot of people. The rooms are really like an hotel ( I stayed in an ensuite 4 bedroom) but you share the room with more people. Also there are activities to help the integration with the other people. I will try to come back because Athens really deserves more than 2 days. Try to carry a padlock for the lockers. You can buy one there but when I arrived all were sold out.

It's a hostel? It's a hotel? I have been in 5 star hotels and most don't have the mattress quality that this place had. The staff are exceptional. Location excellent. It's not a party hostel. Mostly 25 to 30 year olds. Good breakfast. 41 countries visited and by far the most high end hostel I have been in.

This was possibly my favourite hostel in Europe! The decor is gorgeous, it is definitely a boutique hostel. There are lots of activities and if you are there on a Monday I would highly recommend joining the Greek cooking class. Friendly atmosphere and easy to meet other travellers around the big communal table at breakfast, and that yoghurt...!

Thanks so much for making our stay in Athens so great!

• 26th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location was perfect, close to everything you wanted to see and do but off the crowded mason tourist drag. They had a happy hour on Friday which started out our night great. Not to mention the breakfast was one of the best ones I've ever had in a hostel! The place had a social hostel feel, but I felt extremely safe, clean, and taken care of the entire time! Stayyy here!!!!

• 25th Oct 2014

Good overall, a little far from metro

This hostel was very nice and clean! Plus the staff were all very nice.

My stay at City Circus Athens was spectacular! The rooms were perfect; wish I would have been staying in Athens longer!

• 25th Oct 2014

City Circus is fantastic. The staff are friendly, breakfast is great but most importantly, it's very comfortable. I really couldn't recommend this hostel enough. It's lovely.

We had a clean room and the breakfast was delicious (fresh fruits, yogourt, bread

I've been travelling and staying in hostels around the world for a while and so far City Circus in Athens is the best hostel i've been in. Great vibe,helpful staff,charming atmosphere,super clean,very well organised and beautiful Acropolis view. Situated in the heart of Athens,close to heaps of restaurants and shops and just a little stroll away from each ancients site. I very recommend it,I would deffo return if back in Athens. The only little defect?no facilities to cook your own food.

• 20th Oct 2014

I have stayed in dozens of hostels and this is definitely one of the best! It's a wonderful atmosphere with daily activities including cooking classes, movie nights, walking tours, all of which were great. A great place to meet other travelers. It was very clean and well kept and the beds were so comfy. My only wish is that they had more outlets in the dorms and that they had a community fridge somewhere since I usually had leftovers. But other than that, it was simply perfect!