City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Loved my stay here. Nice clean rooms with a real bathroom and aircon. Great location in a funky area near lots of cafés, bars and the main sights. Big common area/bar was good for meeting fellow travelers and they had the World Cup games playing on a big screen. Helpful and friendly staff were great!

This was probably the best hostel we stayed during our month long trip. The place is beautiful and modern,clean (still smell like new!)! We got a room for 6, but the room was great and spacious, still had our privacy. The common area is gorgeus! Also BRILLIANT breakfast! They've sent us an email the day before our arrival asking if we needed anything, (and we actually did need some help) and they helped us out, and it was really nice of them! all staff was very helpful and friendly . Loved it!

The location is quite good, but bit hard to find at first! The room and bathroom were clean, but the AC system was not working and it was very humid and hot in the room. It was also noisy. The staff was helpful, but not very warm. Overall, I think that this hostel is nice and it's a good place to stay.

A beautiful hostel with a great view of the Acropolis from the roof! City Circus Athens gives you what you've paid for, and more. The whole place looks and smells like an Ikea, and I loved it.

The hostel is really nice and very clean!! The breakfast is amazing and the staff is really nice, a friend of mine left her cellphone there and they sent us the cellphone to mykonos! really good people!!

The location is excellent and everything from here is in walking distance: acropolis, flea market, etc. The breakfast (buffet) is really good; it includes fresh fruits, greek yogur, honey, different homemade jams, cheese, bread, coffee/tea, juice, eggs, halva, and of course olives!The place is very clean too, the rooms have enough space and as everything is new, it gives you the impression of being at a more expensive hotel. They also have a cozy terrace with a great view of the Acropolis.

really nice place. close to the flea market. staffs are helpful. you can pay 1 euro per day to store the luggage here. quite good for who will go to the islands and then go back Athens for fly.

This hostel has been one of the best I have ever stayed in. The comfort and cleanliness is on the top. Very well located, just a few steps to the Acropolis and many other central spots.

Great Location for ticking off all the sights of Athens old town although be warned.. Many people are trying to get money off you so keep your wits about. Hostel is very nice and modern. I booked a bit late so had to move rooms 3 times during my 4 night stay which wasn't convenient but the staff went out of their way to ensure I could stay an extra 2 nights which was great.

Clean, good location, friendly staff. Will return for sure.

This hostel is perfect!!!! Everyone is so nice, you can do everything walking or just take the subway which is so close as well.

• 16th Jun 2014

I only stayed one night on my way back from the islands to catch a flight home. Super close to the acropolis (a bit disappointing to look at with all the restoration). Super comfy beds.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in ! Great location. Most of the staff is just wonderful although one or two seems a bit less concerned. Rooms a great, clean. Never seen a bed like that in a hostel ! Breakfast is yummy :)

City circus was very nice. Hostel is close to monstraki by walking 5-6 min. Stuff is very helpful and smiling. Rooms are clean and the view of roof was amazing. Also breakfast including price and various. I can come here again next time. I hope so :)

This was the cleanest, loveliest, most conveniently located hostel I have ever found. The breakfasts were excellent and healthy, the bathrooms and sleeping areas very clean and well-maintained, and the atmosphere (especially in common areas such as the veranda) cute and enjoyable.

The staff is nice. Even though my bed had to be moved during my stay the experience was great overall. This is one of my favourite hostels. It's really chilled out.

The location is close to all of the sights but in a sort of sketchy area. It was good all in all, but pretty pricey for what it was. I will say that it was the most comfortable bed I have ever had in a hostel though.

City Circus Athens was the best hostel I stayed in for its price. I liked the facilities being clean, and the staff were very nice. I also liked the breakfast and the location is close to most of the famous places in Athens. I walked to acropolis and other places. I would like to stay here if I would ever go back to Athens.

Amazing hostel - would definitely recommend. Staff are friendly and informative, rooms are great, plus there is a great balcony on the roof - perfect for beers at sunset! Good wifi and free breakfast!

Functional hotel with friendly staff, obviously well run and the facilities are good. The breakfast was very basic, and the location wasnt the best, but overall a good option for the cost.