City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Great hostel. Super comfortable beds and the restaurant was delicious

totally great ! Will be better if there is plug for charge the phone at the upper bed , and fix the huge gap between the bed and the window

Nice people! Always fun!! They recomended to me everything!! Was to feel at home. Thanks for everything guys!!

I had a great stay here and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Athens. It's in a GREAT neighborhood, beds are new and comfortable and the place is super clean.

Comfortable!

Outstanding hostel! I spend 4nights here in total! I love it so much! Reasonable prices, clean, cozy, friendly helpful staff! Good food in restaurants! I seldom give 10scores! I gave this hostel 1000!!!!!! Love it !strongly recommend it! One thing! I think they need to open the kitchen to public! otherwise,No complain ~

Breakfast is awesome, a buffet with pretty good quality. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and people at reception are nice. In short, a very good choice if you're visiting Athens on your own and want to meet people.

Beautiful hostel, beautiful staff, beautiful food, perfect location, perfect view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio, very clean, organized, well run/managed hostel. Tho owner has thought of everything. I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay and have booked in an extra week. 10/10

This was a very nice and convenient hostel! Prime location.

So so, I book it on hostelworld website and it cost me twenty Europe, but my roommate she book on the reception only cost 17 Europe, why why why

One of the best hostels around. I got in an hour early and they allow an early check in coz the bed was empty anyway. Bathroom was very clean, nothing beats a nice hot shower when traveling. Their mattress are so comfortable, not one of those cheap hostel mattresses. The lounge area is very comfy, hostel restaurant has really nice food! Good breakfast selection! Friendly staff, central area, walking distance to all the sightseeing spots you will need to see,!! Highly recommended!

Great hostel. No complaints

Very good! Reading lamps on 2nd floor bed would make it perfect

One of the best hostels I stayed in: friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, and the breakfast was great!

Overall a good stay and everyone in Athens were brilliant except for the angry guy at the reception desk. Night shift

• 8th Dec 2015

Dear Mark, thank you for your review. After you extensively violated our house policies our colleague just tried to restrain you from waking up other guests. Asking you to be quiet and considered had no effect on your behavior. You have also damaged some bedding which we have never asked you to pay for. We understand that you want to have fun while being on vacation but you should also consider being more respectful to others. Kind regards, City Circus

Simply glorious.

I chose this hostel based on past reviews and it's true, it is a really nice, cool hostel with friendly staff. One man felt a tiny bit tired or like "whatever" but other than that good. Although what I failed to see in other reviews and the info was that there is no kitchen to use, meaning you can't cook or bring your own food. And the breakfast is nice but overhyped imho. For a hostel it's nice breakfast but that explains why there's no kitchen and the slightly higher price. Supernice beds tho!

• 5th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Believe us that we would really like to provide a common cooking facility for our guests but unfortunately, it is banned by Greek law. However, you can always bring a plate from outside and enjoy it in our common area. We wish you a lot of safe journeys and hope to see you here again! Kind regards, City Circus

Probably the best hostel I've ever seen. Comfortable beds, great/friendly staff, amazing atmoshphere. The staff really engaged with us and everyone was so friendly.

Really great place. The rooftop area has awesome views of Athens and the Acropolis

It was perfect! It is in the city center, close to the Akropolis. Rooms are comfortable and clean. We liked it.