City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

This hostel is great. Friendly and helpful staff, good location, clean and nice facilities. Seems new. Staff will help with anything from recommending sites and restaurants to ordering a taxi for you for the following day. Highly recommend this place.

I think this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was really clean, great location (a few minutes walk from the train and marketplace), great staff, good breakfast, really cool and eclectic decor, nice bathrooms. And great price. I just loved everything about it, felt more like a cool hotel than a hostel. Just note - towels are 1e, storage after checkout is 1e, and lockers have a small whole for the lock so won't take just any lock. Highly recommend!

This hostel is clean and comfortable. It's in a great location, the free breakfast is amazing, the air con WORKS, the Internet is fast. It's got a really cool vibe and I will be recommending this hostel to all my friends who visit Athens.

Great location, v safe, clean hostel, good facilities and v helpful staff- would highly recommend it

My friend and I have been traveling for 4 and a half weeks and this was honestly one of the best hostels we stayed at. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless, the AC was wonderful (very nice to have in mid July), the breakfast is included and AWESOME. I would highly recommend this hostel. If I'm ever in Athens again I will go out of my way to stay here again.

Hostel was great cleaners came in daily hostel itself was tidy and clean awesome atmosphere lovely place to stay and Tony was amazing!

Although the hostel is really nicely laid out, there is a definite lack of atmosphere. The staff are friendly, however, they don't have much enthusiasm for getting people together in the evenings. Definitely a great hostel just not sociable enough if you're a solo traveller.

This is probably one of the best hostel I've ever visited. Beautiful and original design, nice and clean rooms, central position in monastiraki district.

• 28th Jul 2015

Awesome place. Very clean and very safe. The rooftop is very pretty!

Would recommend this hostel. Very clean. Good location. Would stay here again.

Great hostel. More expensive than other places but you get your money's worth - the included breakfast is so good and if you go to the events they arrange every night they usually give you a free drink and some pretty good nibbles. Great atmosphere, location and facilities.

Really clean. All staff really helpful and friendly. Loved it.

We stayed in a double room, which felt more like a hotel room than a hostel! Great hostel, staff were all lovely, and the free breakfast included was great. Fairly near the centre, we walked everywhere from the hostel.

Great hostel great staff loved the rooftop terrac overlooking the acropolis would definately stay again!

Amazing mid-century vintage inspired decoration!! :)

Very clean, very nice, seemed a little boring and dead... Location is reasonable but not amazing. This could just have been my experience. It's facilities are amazing and it's very clean and well put together.

• 22nd Jul 2015

One of the best hostel I've stayed in! It's super clean, has a good atmosphere and the breakfast is delicious! The area is full of little cool bars and it's pretty close to monastiraki square. Totally recommended!

Overall good hostel, rooftop terrace has a great view, especially at night. One of the better hostel breakfasts I've had. (A bunch of stuff but the yogurt and fruit was awesome to have)

Thank you for the incredible stay, everything was absolutely perfect, especially the wonderful staff ?

The hostel is in a nice part of Athens with bars and restaurants really close by. The staff nice and helpful. The nightly activities put on by the hostel were also a great way to meet everyone. Rooms were nice and clean, felt safe here.