City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

This was the most impressive hostel we stayed in while we were in Greece. The rooms were modern, the breakfasts free and tasty, and the bathrooms were clean and spacious. There's a common area and drinks can be purchased in the hostel. Our only disappointment was that we only spent a night there!!

City Circus was awesome! Super clean, easy to get to, and very friendly and helpful staff. Also, the decor is super cool. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 8th Aug 2014

Relatively quite hostel located close to the port and train stations, awesome roof top bar and relaxed vibe! Everything looks brand new and super clean and Beds were super comfy, only criticism is that not quite enough powerpoints in the dorm rooms. Really enjoyed my stay- so much so that I came back when I was in Athens again! Highly reccommend!!

So clean and comfortable a great stay!

here is te best hostel in athens very clean and very cool . you should choose here you wont be regretfull

The location was close to Monastiraki Square/Station, which is one of the main squares of Athens. Restaurants and the flea market were an arms reach away. The staff were all very helpful and this was greatly appreciated. There was a relaxed atmosphere here, nothing too crazy. Rooms were clean, as were bathrooms which were cleaned daily. Aircon, WiFi were all good, and there was a laptop in the Lobby for use, as well as printing. Definitely enjoyed staying here!

Great place! Really close to everything you need to see. Great restaurants around the corner. The hostel itself is a pretty good place but a little too quiet in the common area. Staff was good but a but some of the employees were a bit cold. I like walking into a warm friendly environment! I hate feeling like I'm asking too much when I ask for advice or if I can use something.

Really nice stay. Wish I could have stayed longer at this hostel. Thank you city circus.

Loved it! definitely one of my favourites around the world!

Everything was lovely! Enjoyed my stay very much! :)

I really enjoyed my stay at City Circus. I always tend to do one or two things to do to test the staff and their helpfulness. In this particular case, I pretended to have reserved a ferry for the incorrect day and needed to stay another night. The staff was very helpful in securing me a room to stay at the last minute, as well as with other minor things such as finding directions and being patient with me "forgetting" things. It was definitely refreshing to find such a helpful staff.

Amazing hostel!! Rooms are modern, fresh and spacious!!! So cheap got what u get!!! Staff nice, location fantastic! I wish I spent more nights there (they were quickly booked out!!). You can't go wrong here- it's a gem!

Stayed at City Circus Athens only for one night and wanted to book for more but they had no space! It seems to be a relatively new hostel with clean rooms and a nice chill atmosphere. 5 minutes walk from the Monastiraki station (which connects blue line for the airport with green line for the Piraeus port) so very convenient. There is also a very nice rooftop terrace with a view of the Acropolis. I didn't get a chance to try the breakfast but heard it was good. Can def recommend this hostel.

Really great hostel to stay on my own for a night for one night. Cool restaurants and bars nearby, easy to find from airport/metro, close walk to Parthenon, WAY nicer than other nearby hostels!

Provably one of the best hostels I have stayed ever. Secure, and very nice and helpful staff. The 6-people mixed dorm is actually much larger than expected, and very clean too. Plenty of chances for interaction with other stayers, hard to find a better hostel than this.

Great hostel. Free breakfast is amazing and such a rare treat in the world of backpacking. Wifi good, lockers big enough for your large bag. Close to the metro station and has an amazing view of the Acropolis from the rooftop terrace.

This hostel is super nice! In the center and the staff is very helpful. Such a beautiful place, worth staying definitely.

Everything was super clean and they serve toast with breaky!!!! Staff were very helpful, rooms were spacious with comfy beds. I loved the communal dining table! Would definitely stay again.

We only stayed here for one night, but had a very great experience. The four of us had a private room with a bathroom. Very clean and looked like it had been remodeled recently. The breakfast is delicious--they have homemade sweets and jams. Yummy. Very cool aesthetic and large table to eat and chat with other travelers. Easy to get to from Thissio metro stop. In a hot location, Psirri, with plenty of bars and restaurants around. Will definitely consider staying here again.

• 21st Jul 2014

Great location, close to metro, shops, restaurants and the Acropolis.