City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

My stay here was brilliant, friendly staff, cool people and the most amazing free breakfast ever.

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

amazing breakfast!

Amazing location. Where you'd want to be even if Athens is more for passing through as you can still sight see so close to hostel and also amongst vibrant cafes and so close to the metro for airport and port connections!

Good place to stay and close to the main city sights. I would recommend this place to other people looking for the hostel experience.

• 2nd Jul 2015

This hostel is literally a three star hotel, maybe even four stars but i don't want to exaggerate and have you think I'm raving :) I've never stayed in such a nice hostel and I have two backpacking trips under my belt as proof that I've stayed at a lot of places! By all means, if you can book a room here... Please do!!!

• 30th Jun 2015

Cool hostel in a sketchy area but then at night it becomes like a night market. Close to the acropolis very nice!

Fantastic hostel in an amazing location (close to Psiri, Plaka, the ancient sites etc). Very safe. Clean, comfortable rooms and the included breakfast is delicious! Staff very helpful. Can be tricky to find the first time (good directions on the website), but after that super easy to orientate yourself around the city!

• 25th Jun 2015

Great hostel with amazing views of the Acropolis (from open roof top). Brilliant location just outside of the central tourist trap of syntagma but far enough away to feel like your in real Greece rather than a standard tourist centre!! Lots of cool bars and restaurants which are popular with tourist and locals alike.

• 24th Jun 2015

A great place to stay and love the rooftop!

Great hostel. Awesome location with an alternative funky vibe in the neighbourhood. Heaps of cool street art. Facilities are all really new which makes it very comfortable to stay. Breakfast included is awesome. Beds are really comfy. Not really anything bad to say about his place. Def recommend.

Great hostel overall, really impressed, would definitely stay again.

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Serbia

Awesome facility, great location. Walking distance to the Acropolis and a rooftop deck!

Excellent, easy to get to and lovely

This is the absolute best hostel we've been at. Very clean and great staff that were very helpful with advice on Athens. Tiziana was the friendliest staff member and really made our stay their very special and we would definitely recommend this hostel!

Perhaps we're simply easy to please, but we loved our stay at this hostel. It was not only clean and a short walk from the main city tube station, but the employees were very friendly and helpful. The hostel is also located in a quiet neighbourhood with awesome street art.

I stayed here very comfortably for 4 nights, and everything was perfect. If a hostel is like this, I would not stay in a hotel. Way better than mediocre hotel! Just Perfect!!!

Loved our stay at City Circus! We had a private room but got to peek in some of the others. The hostel is very clean and we loved the decor. Breakfast was great and very delicious. Overall a chill vibe but there were lots of places to hangout. Staff was kind and helpful. Location was amazing- in a hip area of Athens. Will definitely return here.

City circus was great! The front desk employees were welcoming and informational. It was a convenient walk to the ruins but not in the thick of the heavily crowded tourist areas. The rooms were clean and the breakfast that was included was delicious and healthy. Te uniqueness of the interior design was my favorite part!

Staff were extremely helpful and kind. Great hostel.

• 14th Jun 2015

This was probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It has a very funky and interesting atmosphere and great common spaces to meet others. The bed was by far the most comfortable hostel bed I have ever slept on. The place was spotless and the staff was very helpful and professional.