City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Very Close to the all the Archaeological sites, Lively streets around

The double bed superior room is excellent. The facilities are very modern, colourful and vintage-like. And the staff were helpful! minus: For breakfast they only had bread, eggs, cheese, coffee, juice and jam. We have visited other hostels abroad and they had scrambled eggs, or toasts, croissants etc. These would be a good addition. Also the last night, the water was cold. The staff couldn't fix this issue, but when we checked out they refunded us 40eur. We'll definitely go there again!

Dear Nikolaos, Thank you for your review. We serve breakfast which is fresh and healthy with enough things to provide you with energy till the lunch. We are sorry if it wasn't the same as in other hostels but it wasn't the goal after all. As of the water, some problems are beyond our fixing skills, especially if it is 3am in the morning. We were really sad about it and that's why we decided to refund you. We hope next time you will enjoy your stay uninterrupted. Happy New Year, City Circus

It totally worths its price. The breakfast its great and served at a very nice restaurant.

Very nice hostel. Staff was very helpful and nice. We would define toy stay here again!

Great hostel. Super comfortable beds and the restaurant was delicious

totally great ! Will be better if there is plug for charge the phone at the upper bed , and fix the huge gap between the bed and the window

Nice people! Always fun!! They recomended to me everything!! Was to feel at home. Thanks for everything guys!!

I had a great stay here and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Athens. It's in a GREAT neighborhood, beds are new and comfortable and the place is super clean.

Comfortable!

Outstanding hostel! I spend 4nights here in total! I love it so much! Reasonable prices, clean, cozy, friendly helpful staff! Good food in restaurants! I seldom give 10scores! I gave this hostel 1000!!!!!! Love it !strongly recommend it! One thing! I think they need to open the kitchen to public! otherwise,No complain ~

Breakfast is awesome, a buffet with pretty good quality. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, and people at reception are nice. In short, a very good choice if you're visiting Athens on your own and want to meet people.

Beautiful hostel, beautiful staff, beautiful food, perfect location, perfect view of the Acropolis from the rooftop patio, very clean, organized, well run/managed hostel. Tho owner has thought of everything. I've thoroughly enjoyed my stay and have booked in an extra week. 10/10

This was a very nice and convenient hostel! Prime location.

So so, I book it on hostelworld website and it cost me twenty Europe, but my roommate she book on the reception only cost 17 Europe, why why why

One of the best hostels around. I got in an hour early and they allow an early check in coz the bed was empty anyway. Bathroom was very clean, nothing beats a nice hot shower when traveling. Their mattress are so comfortable, not one of those cheap hostel mattresses. The lounge area is very comfy, hostel restaurant has really nice food! Good breakfast selection! Friendly staff, central area, walking distance to all the sightseeing spots you will need to see,!! Highly recommended!

Great hostel. No complaints

Very good! Reading lamps on 2nd floor bed would make it perfect

One of the best hostels I stayed in: friendly and helpful staff, good facilities, and the breakfast was great!

Overall a good stay and everyone in Athens were brilliant except for the angry guy at the reception desk. Night shift

• 8th Dec 2015

Dear Mark, thank you for your review. After you extensively violated our house policies our colleague just tried to restrain you from waking up other guests. Asking you to be quiet and considered had no effect on your behavior. You have also damaged some bedding which we have never asked you to pay for. We understand that you want to have fun while being on vacation but you should also consider being more respectful to others. Kind regards, City Circus

Simply glorious.