City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

We only stayed here for one night, but had a very great experience. The four of us had a private room with a bathroom. Very clean and looked like it had been remodeled recently. The breakfast is delicious--they have homemade sweets and jams. Yummy. Very cool aesthetic and large table to eat and chat with other travelers. Easy to get to from Thissio metro stop. In a hot location, Psirri, with plenty of bars and restaurants around. Will definitely consider staying here again.

• 21st Jul 2014

Great location, close to metro, shops, restaurants and the Acropolis.

Nice little hostel in the Psirri district of Athens, pretty much right in the heart of the action but off the main drag so fairly quiet at night. Very clean, staff were helpful and ever-present at the front desk. The free breakfast was OK, and the common area is a very nice room. And you have to love a hotel that has a roof terrace with a view of the Acropolis!! My private room was very clean and good value and had the comfiest bed ever. Overall a hostel that tries hard to please, and succeeds.

This was the cleanest, most comfortable hostel I have stayed at yet. The beds are more comfortable than mine at home, the AC is really good, and overall the rooms feel like hotel rooms. The location is good to, it's within walking distance of the acropolis and there are markets nearby. The only downside is that there is no communal kitchen which is not that big of an issue but it'd be nice if they at least had a refrigerator that guests could use.

This is the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at, and had lots of character. Location was also great. Thanks for all the helpful info you provided prior to our arrival as well!

Very good clima-neutral T-Shirts! Thanks :)

• 14th Jul 2014

I was in city circus for 2 nights with 3 of my friends before we moved on to the islands. It was great to be walking distance from the acropolis, some great restaurants and in a vibrant part of the city. The hostel was really clean, the internet was very fast and the staff were helpful when necessary. We sadly missed out on the breakfast each morning, however it looked good. The atmosphere was quiet, despite it being the night of the world cup finals, and with a full house! Good place to chill

One of the best hostels where I have stayed. It was very clean, the staff was very nice and helpful and the atmosphere was awesome

One of the best hostels I have stayed in Europe. Definitely stay here in Athens.

• 14th Jul 2014

This hostel was the first one on my 6 Week Europe Trip and was by far the best!

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff, especially the woman who worked during the day whose name I forget, were very helpful. The location was great. I met some really nice people, but it was not a loud/party hostel which was great. The breakfast was really good, too. Oh and super comfy beds and hot showers.

great place very nice lounge great lockers atmosphere and near the attractions

Its not a cheap hostel, but a very good experience overall..

Impeccably clean, laid back atmosphere and a generally well designed place. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 12th Jul 2014

Had a pretty average stay here as had to went to bed early (10.30pm) as had to get up early to catch ferry and half my room came back at 1am turned on all the lights and decided to pack there bags and have great yarns. Hostel was clean and new. Staff were a bit drippy. And our en suited bedroom didn't actually have a bathroom attached

If only all hostels were as amazing as this one! Lovely rooms, incredible shared spaces that are well designed and decorated, helpful staff and awesome breakfast. It doesn't get any better than this - stay here!

Exceeded our hopes and expectations! Clean rooms with new furnishings and bedding, clean and neat bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful breakfast and overall a lovely atmosphere. It was a highlight of my family's 3 1/2 weeks of traveling through Italy & Greece!

• 8th Jul 2014

Great facilities - but honestly not a very welcoming environment. I wouldn't recommend this place if you are traveling alone. While the bed and room was the best I have ever stayed in - the experience wasn't great since the girl at the front desk was not helpful and actually quite rude when I asked simple questions about arriving in Athens.

It's an extremeley reasonable quality/price relation. The location is wonderful and the bedrooms are amazing! Probably the best hostel I've ever been. The organization is very good and the decoration is lovely.

• 8th Jul 2014

This hostel was very clean and well maintained. The common space was very inviting and there was plenty of space to meet with others or to go by yourself and read or work. I stayed in a room with 6 beds, 3 sets of bunk beds, and the space was very large. The bathroom was very clean as well. The breakfast was normal, nothing special, but it met my expectations. The hotel does charge a lot for extra services, such as laundry facilities or storage for your luggage. Nice place.

• 6th Jul 2014