City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

The City Circus hostel staff was super helpful! We had so many questions, and they helped us with everything! They were so nice and patient, and the hostel itself was clean and spacious. My favorite part was the breakfast! Greek yogurt, fresh fruit preserves, muesli, and Greek honey! Wow. I was full for the rest of the day! We had to get up before breakfast was served each morning, but the staff accommodated our needs anyway, which was much appreciated! I would highly recommend Circus City!

This is a wonderful hostel. The beds are amazing, the bathrooms are clean and modern, and the breakfast was delicious. The location in handy to the metro and the main sites. The hostel has a nice, chilled atmosphere. I would highly recommend it.

Probably one of the most expensive hostels in Athens HOWEVER, it's pretty much unbeatable for cleanliness, facilities and security. Also, the staff are great and the location is tops.

It is with very good reception in City Circus Athens as a family spirit especially e service. Be valued hyper cleanliness made ​​by girls very courageous and fast. This is a palisir back there. I've even taken two more nights. Soon after .. a passage to our show ONASSIS Cultural Centre Athens avec kiss and Cry My friendship artist Cirque hi CityCircus see you soon Johnny Byls amitie de johnny on world freedom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDjGqo6ar0 happy day johnny https://www.youtube.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

My friend and I stayed in a mixed dorm room. It was very clean and the beds are fairly comfortable. The room had large lockers to store your things. Need to bring your own lock for these or buy one if you actually want to use it as a secure place. I didn't like that the bathroom was separate from the room, but they are also very clean and have hot water. They have a good breakfast in the morning with delicious greek yogurt. And the staff was able to answer our questions easily.

• 25th Apr 2014

Best hostel on our trip to Turkey and Greece. Attentive, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast in morning. Very clean rooms. Laundry service for 7 euros is super convenient. Conveniently located. Wish all hostels could be like city circus.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The only bad thing was probably the Wifi that didn't work at some periods and in the others was really slow. But except from that it's a wonderful hostel.

Everything about this hostel was excellent. It's modern and clean. The staff are incredibly helpful, even calling a cab at 3am for us! The breakfast that is included is better than any continental breakfast you will get anywhere else. They have western showers (a shower curtain and place to hang the shower head!). The only complaint we had is that our room was directly below the common area, so it was really loud. Otherwise, this place was wonderful!

Best hostel I've been to. Very clean, great location. Bargain

Greeeeat place to stay. Close to all main attractions, with an amazing view of the Acropolis. Nice breakfast and caring staff. We loved the loundry service! Definitely would stay again and recomend.

Hey, this was the best hostel-experience ever!!! Cool design, super comfy bed (so far that we were even speaking about it by an yummy breakfast with another visitors;)...top clean. I enjoyed this stay soo much! The location is awesome - in heart of hipsta quarter and really nearby historical sigtseeing, too, no need to use public transport (but close to metro, if needed). And the view from teracce is just beautiful! Staff was amazing too - kind and helpful. Wanna stay longer or come again:-)

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

A very good hostel with everything you will need. Safe, great dorms, helpful staff, good location right next to the nightlife. Unfortunately, the hostel was devoid of any communal atmosphere with almost everyone keeping to themselves. However, this isn't the hostel's fault so I cannot complain too much. All in all, a pleasurable stay.

Really nice hostel. You should just precise that there're lockers in the bedroom but that we need to bring our own padlock.

It was an amazing first time experience. I had never stayed in a Hostel before and I dare not to expect many things from hostel. As it turned out, I really enjoyed staying in City Circus. The hostel has a good security system. The location is good, very close to Monastiraki metro station. The staff was very helpful, even prior to arrival. It has good atmosphere, very clean. Locker inside the room is good, and the view from top terrace is great. And definitely a good value for money.

City Circus was THE best hostel that I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere of the whole place was wonderful and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Location was perfect and super close to everything that I needed or wanted to get to in Athens. I can definitely recommend staying at City Circus for any type of traveller coming to Athens.

Reception and cleaning staff are fantastic! Very easy going and willing to help whenever I needed. Reception staff made brilliant recommendations on where to go eat. The environment in the hostel is amazing and the view do the Acropolis from the roof is breathtaking.

Simply perfect! :D

Of all the places I've stayed on my trip this was the best. I'd recommend it to anyone and the roof terrace view was just fantastic.

• 1st Apr 2014

Fantastic hostel!

Great hostel. Breakfast excellent.