City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

The hostel was clean and tidy. The room was slightly small but everything worked fine. WIFI was on the whole time and it was quite fast. The staff was friendly and very helpful in giving directions to various places. The hostel is near the city center and everything is in walking distance.

City Circus is like the ultimate hostel. Big rooms with great bathroom facilities - I was in a six-bed dorm and we had two showers and a toilet all in separate rooms so several people could get ready at once. Good atmosphere and they offer many services, such as doing your laundry for seven euros and a nice breakfast is included. Highly recommended!

Amazing hostel. The owner was very helpful and I had a great time. I read about the cool atmosphere and the amazing view and they're both true. I wish I had more time to sit on the roof an admire the view of the Parthenon.

Fantastic Hostel! Very modern, very comfortable beds, friendly staff and a great location. Will definitely be back!

The design, cleanliness, and extras of the hostel like 3 euro Mythos were awesome. I really felt safe at this hostel, enjoyed the Wifi, and thought the staff took good care of me. The only thing that was missing was that sense of a traveling community. The crowd was older 25 and up and people were not as social as i would have liked. I'd classify it as a snobby hostel. But again and most importantly, it was clean, safe, and pretty close to Monastiriaki Station.

Absolutely incredible. Hope to stay again.

Without a doubt the best facilities of all the hostels i've stayed at (over 30 hostels in 20 countries). However, the hostel is quite expensive and thus attracts an older/vacationing crowd.

Really nice hostel... not so nice area. We were a little bit sketched out walking around at first, but quickly realized that there is a really cute area nearby with lots of little restaurants. All major sites are walkable. The rooftop was one of the highlights - amazing view of the Acropolis! The free, included breakfast was also fantastic, complete with fruit, honey, toast, olives, and the most delicious Greek yogurt that I have ever had!

This hostel was just perfect for me, very good location, close to metro station and the most important places of Athens, very calm and clean, with a very good breakfast. I really recommend this place for everybody.

The City Circus hostel staff was super helpful! We had so many questions, and they helped us with everything! They were so nice and patient, and the hostel itself was clean and spacious. My favorite part was the breakfast! Greek yogurt, fresh fruit preserves, muesli, and Greek honey! Wow. I was full for the rest of the day! We had to get up before breakfast was served each morning, but the staff accommodated our needs anyway, which was much appreciated! I would highly recommend Circus City!

This is a wonderful hostel. The beds are amazing, the bathrooms are clean and modern, and the breakfast was delicious. The location in handy to the metro and the main sites. The hostel has a nice, chilled atmosphere. I would highly recommend it.

Probably one of the most expensive hostels in Athens HOWEVER, it's pretty much unbeatable for cleanliness, facilities and security. Also, the staff are great and the location is tops.

It is with very good reception in City Circus Athens as a family spirit especially e service. Be valued hyper cleanliness made ​​by girls very courageous and fast. This is a palisir back there. I've even taken two more nights. Soon after .. a passage to our show ONASSIS Cultural Centre Athens avec kiss and Cry My friendship artist Cirque hi CityCircus see you soon Johnny Byls amitie de johnny on world freedom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDjGqo6ar0 happy day johnny https://www.youtube.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

My friend and I stayed in a mixed dorm room. It was very clean and the beds are fairly comfortable. The room had large lockers to store your things. Need to bring your own lock for these or buy one if you actually want to use it as a secure place. I didn't like that the bathroom was separate from the room, but they are also very clean and have hot water. They have a good breakfast in the morning with delicious greek yogurt. And the staff was able to answer our questions easily.

• 25th Apr 2014

Best hostel on our trip to Turkey and Greece. Attentive, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast in morning. Very clean rooms. Laundry service for 7 euros is super convenient. Conveniently located. Wish all hostels could be like city circus.

• 22nd Apr 2014

The only bad thing was probably the Wifi that didn't work at some periods and in the others was really slow. But except from that it's a wonderful hostel.

Everything about this hostel was excellent. It's modern and clean. The staff are incredibly helpful, even calling a cab at 3am for us! The breakfast that is included is better than any continental breakfast you will get anywhere else. They have western showers (a shower curtain and place to hang the shower head!). The only complaint we had is that our room was directly below the common area, so it was really loud. Otherwise, this place was wonderful!

Best hostel I've been to. Very clean, great location. Bargain

Greeeeat place to stay. Close to all main attractions, with an amazing view of the Acropolis. Nice breakfast and caring staff. We loved the loundry service! Definitely would stay again and recomend.

Hey, this was the best hostel-experience ever!!! Cool design, super comfy bed (so far that we were even speaking about it by an yummy breakfast with another visitors;)...top clean. I enjoyed this stay soo much! The location is awesome - in heart of hipsta quarter and really nearby historical sigtseeing, too, no need to use public transport (but close to metro, if needed). And the view from teracce is just beautiful! Staff was amazing too - kind and helpful. Wanna stay longer or come again:-)

• 9th Apr 2014