City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Amazing staffs ! excellent service minded people. Accidently, I had to check in at 3 o'clock in the morning due to missed flight, and they provided me a comfort a bed. clean and comfortable bed and secured luggage room made me very secure for my own stuffs. However, It was my 3rd visits in this Hostel, and I love it.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your amazing impressions with us! We really love your comment, it just motivates us to try even more and harder. It was nice seeing you again and we hope it wasn't the last time! We are here, come again :) Best, City Circus

Fantastic staff and facilities. Breakfast included was awesome. Location can't be beat. The atmosphere was really good, with organised events quickly becoming piss ups wrecked. Laundry was a bit exxy, but otherwise you really get great value for money at City Circus.

Deer Guest, thank you for the fantastic comment! We are glad you liked your stay with us and that you enjoyed the activities we organize every day. We hope to see you here soon again! Best, City Circus

The place was clean, nice decor, peaceful and well secured. I enjoyed great views of the Acropolis from the roof. The breakfast was abundant and fulfilling. There's even a nice little cozy library in the lodge area which i utilized as a hidden VIP section which I enjoyed very much, making my calls at. Above all its centrally located.

The overall experience is great and the staff is super friendly! Plus, the breakfast is really tasty and beds are comfy :) One thing that could be improved is some activities in the "living room" area, it's a pity to have it so nice and use it so little! Overall, I'd recommend City Circus to anyone heading to Athens!

The rooms and bathrooms were so spacious and clean. The breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful. The hostel is a little difficult to find but fairly close to all the main sights in Athens. It's also very close to some good restaurants and bars and not too far from the main nightlife area Gazi

Pros: Very good price, location and helpful, polite staff. Resturant next door is well placed and provides top food. The rooms were clean, new and quiet. The facilities were also very clean and provided all needed. Reception was ace, with games, entertainment and the chance to buy a plefora of useful things such as padlocks, laundry, drinks and snacks. Cons: Beds were comfy, but the rooms could use a little better air conditioning as I could imagine in the summer it gets stifling!

• 20th Nov 2015

I had an excellent stay at the city circus. Perfect location. Very nice staff. Awesome breakfast and great Happy hour! :)! Would definitely stay there again if back in Athens. Highly recomended!

Absolutely fantastic hostel!! A bit difficult to find, easy to get lost in the surrounding area but most people in Athens are more than happy to help you find your way. Nice and close to all of the ancient sites. Staff exceptionally helpful with any question you have, breakfast is fantastic as is the restaurant next door. Would definitely recommend this hostel and will definitely be coming back

Super fun place with great events. I met a lot of cool people there, including the staff! Also, it was so comfortable so every night I slept like a dream. The breakfast is just delicious and the location couldn't be better.

An amazing stay!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. There's a restaurant attached with great deals for guests, the free breakfast is really good, and the staff helped me with every request I had. The beds are SO comfy and clean. The metro station and square are a short walk, along with lots of restaurants and bars that are right down the street. My only complaint is that the AC in my room (102) wouldn't turn on so it was super hot at night.

The hostel is really good. One of the best I've been in Europe

I've stayed on this hostel prior and after Athens Marathon and I must say that everything was perfect, the best bed I've slept on a hostel, simple but good breakfast, staff very helpful (I've have problems with my flight and arrived at 3am at the hostel, and they gave me all the directions to catch the night bus). The only but was that they should done something special on the night before the race (a pasta night instead of wine, which is the usual), but I'll stay there again when I return!

Dear guest, thank you for your nice review. We were quite surprised with the amount of people who came to participate in the Authentic Marathon and honestly, you all are winners for us. We hope to see you here next year again and who knows, maybe there will be a pasta night :D A lot of successful runs and races! City Circus

THE MOST COMFORTABLE HOSTEL BEDS EVER! City Circus was lovely and I immediately regretted not staying there longer during my Athens trip. The free breakfast was wonderful and helped fuel me for the day because I ended up being too busy to eat most of the time! And the staff was great and fun. Thank you guyz for being a 24/7 awesome, comfy, cool place to stay!

• 2nd Nov 2015

I had a great time here . Tiziana was great with the different events on at night and Adonis was one of the best receptionists I've ever met . Very professional and friendly. Will definitely come back!

Hands down the most comfortable hostel bed I've ever slept in. Everything was extremely clean and the linen smelled fresh. It was amazing. The 6 person dorm I stayed in was spacious and even had a small balcony! The location was very close to good restaurants. Not too far from main sights. The free breakfast was standard hard boiled eggs, greek yogurt, coffee, toast, etc. There wasn't much of an atmosphere however. But to be honest I would take the fantastic bed over the best atmosphere any day

Hello there, thank you for your review. We are glad you had such a positive experience staying with us and we will be more than happy to host you here again! Safe travels and many other great adventures. City Circus

Very friendly staff, clean, quiet, amazing location, wifi is good, worth every penny

Beds are super comfy and it's clean, not enough outlets for everyone in a room though. Also the location is not the best. Close to acropolis but a bit of a walk from the metro. There are better locations. Nice decor though. I'm sure this place would be good for a few days. Breakfast's not too bad. Paying for luggage storage anywhere is silly, but at least here it is only €1 for the day. No serious problems with this place. Staff were nice.

The staff was very helpful and recommend what are the places best places for sightseeing, the locations is quite near to the tourist attractions attractions in Athens.

Dear guest, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. It's our job to recommend sights and spots you might not find yourself. Athens is lively city and we love it here. It would be a pity not to share the best of it with you. We wish you safe travels and who knows, maybe one day we'll host you here again! Kind regards, City Circus

It was a wonderful stay in Athens. The staff is quite helful and friendly, the location is very convenient. The best hostel in Athens.

Hello there, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. Your words of praise make us very happy. We hope that the next time you are here, your impression will be the same and even better. Take care of yourself and we really hope to see you here again! Kind regards, City Circus