City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

If only all hostels were as amazing as this one! Lovely rooms, incredible shared spaces that are well designed and decorated, helpful staff and awesome breakfast. It doesn't get any better than this - stay here!

Exceeded our hopes and expectations! Clean rooms with new furnishings and bedding, clean and neat bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful breakfast and overall a lovely atmosphere. It was a highlight of my family's 3 1/2 weeks of traveling through Italy & Greece!

• 8th Jul 2014

Great facilities - but honestly not a very welcoming environment. I wouldn't recommend this place if you are traveling alone. While the bed and room was the best I have ever stayed in - the experience wasn't great since the girl at the front desk was not helpful and actually quite rude when I asked simple questions about arriving in Athens.

It's an extremeley reasonable quality/price relation. The location is wonderful and the bedrooms are amazing! Probably the best hostel I've ever been. The organization is very good and the decoration is lovely.

• 8th Jul 2014

This hostel was very clean and well maintained. The common space was very inviting and there was plenty of space to meet with others or to go by yourself and read or work. I stayed in a room with 6 beds, 3 sets of bunk beds, and the space was very large. The bathroom was very clean as well. The breakfast was normal, nothing special, but it met my expectations. The hotel does charge a lot for extra services, such as laundry facilities or storage for your luggage. Nice place.

• 6th Jul 2014

Very nice and clean

• 3rd Jul 2014

after visiting the islands, went back to Athens. second stay in city circus. feel like going home when staying here. again, staffs are helpful. place is clean. wifi is not work for all rooms. very good experience in this place. thanks!

Loved my stay here. Nice clean rooms with a real bathroom and aircon. Great location in a funky area near lots of cafés, bars and the main sights. Big common area/bar was good for meeting fellow travelers and they had the World Cup games playing on a big screen. Helpful and friendly staff were great!

This was probably the best hostel we stayed during our month long trip. The place is beautiful and modern,clean (still smell like new!)! We got a room for 6, but the room was great and spacious, still had our privacy. The common area is gorgeus! Also BRILLIANT breakfast! They've sent us an email the day before our arrival asking if we needed anything, (and we actually did need some help) and they helped us out, and it was really nice of them! all staff was very helpful and friendly . Loved it!

The location is quite good, but bit hard to find at first! The room and bathroom were clean, but the AC system was not working and it was very humid and hot in the room. It was also noisy. The staff was helpful, but not very warm. Overall, I think that this hostel is nice and it's a good place to stay.

A beautiful hostel with a great view of the Acropolis from the roof! City Circus Athens gives you what you've paid for, and more. The whole place looks and smells like an Ikea, and I loved it.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel for several reasons. First off this is the ONLY hostel that I've stayed at in Athens that was actually clean. The class is very well maintained. Secondly the people who stay here and work here are extremely friendly. I was easily able to make friends here. I would highly recommend staying here for younger people. I also really enjoyed the included breakfast. I loved having yogurt, oats, and fruits! The location of the hostel is excellent. It is close.

The hostel is really nice and very clean!! The breakfast is amazing and the staff is really nice, a friend of mine left her cellphone there and they sent us the cellphone to mykonos! really good people!!

The location is excellent and everything from here is in walking distance: acropolis, flea market, etc. The breakfast (buffet) is really good; it includes fresh fruits, greek yogur, honey, different homemade jams, cheese, bread, coffee/tea, juice, eggs, halva, and of course olives!The place is very clean too, the rooms have enough space and as everything is new, it gives you the impression of being at a more expensive hotel. They also have a cozy terrace with a great view of the Acropolis.

really nice place. close to the flea market. staffs are helpful. you can pay 1 euro per day to store the luggage here. quite good for who will go to the islands and then go back Athens for fly.

This hostel has been one of the best I have ever stayed in. The comfort and cleanliness is on the top. Very well located, just a few steps to the Acropolis and many other central spots.

Great Location for ticking off all the sights of Athens old town although be warned.. Many people are trying to get money off you so keep your wits about. Hostel is very nice and modern. I booked a bit late so had to move rooms 3 times during my 4 night stay which wasn't convenient but the staff went out of their way to ensure I could stay an extra 2 nights which was great.

Clean, good location, friendly staff. Will return for sure.

This hostel is perfect!!!! Everyone is so nice, you can do everything walking or just take the subway which is so close as well.

• 16th Jun 2014

I only stayed one night on my way back from the islands to catch a flight home. Super close to the acropolis (a bit disappointing to look at with all the restoration). Super comfy beds.