City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Add outlet and light for each bed!

AWESOME!!!

I can't say enough about the location, it's perfect. Plaka is the neighborhood to stay. When you arrive at night you think its kind of dangerous but it's nothing like that. Clean bedroom, clean hotel, nice breakfast, everything works. Wish just the bed was bigger but the roon was really smal. Besides that, everything was perfect.

Fine hostel, especially for Athens! To give some comment, room number 2 (private) was quite noisy.

Had a great stay, hostel was very clean and staff are extremely helpful

I enjoyed my stay at the City Circus hostel in Athens for 5 nights. The interior is very new and clean, and the beds were comfortable and clean. The staff were helpful and the free breakfast was good. There is also wifi throughout the whole building (except for on the roof). I stayed in the 6 bed dorm and the 8 bed dorm, and I preferred the 6 bed dorm since 8 was really crowded on the side I was on. They don't let you bring food, but there are great cheap food options close by.

Beautiful hostel with great common areas. The view from the roof terrace is great!

One of the best hostels I've been to. The staff were very helpful and you can enjoy a nice breakfast every morning in a fantastic living room area! Beds are comfortable and the bathroom is almost spotless! The hostel is really close to many of the major sites such as the Ancient Agora and Monastiraki Square, Acropolis is approx 20 minutes walk. The Psiri area is also very cool with nice cafes so you don't have to go far to enjoy a late dinner or drink. Highly recommended.

This place is such a find. Great spot, lovely staff, knockout breakfast and 7 euros for you clothes to be washed, ironed and returned. Just fantastic.

This hostel is a very good place to stay. Staff is nice and dedicated. The bed are comfortable and the rooms are clean. The breakfast is also good and well furnished. I didn't have a bad experience in any way, but some people couldn't have a locker because it was broken and the staff only propose then to change room.

Helpful staff with good hostel concept did the difference in a city as Athenas that offers less than it could. Specifically about the room, the large bed size was a plus in a room with good space and conditions to attend the travellers.

Very well located. Included breakfast is really good. The staff is good, we were leaving early on our day of departure and they made us sandwiches to go and gave us fruit for breakfast. A little hard to find, so make sure to have a map. The room was very clean.

The staff is really nice. Great location! and the breakfast is amazing!

Amazing place to stay from start to finish - we stayed in the two twin bed ensuite room - sheets were changed every 2 days, the bathroom and room were cleaned daily - breakfast was great - friendly staff - loved the meet and greet with wine and snacks - the atmosphere was relaxed and fun

Very clean nice hostel with good breakfast options of yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit salad. Well located close walk to Acropolis and other sites and hip area for night life.

Awesome place, good location, amazing staff, nice large lockers for storing my bag, would defiantly go back again!

I was travelling with a group of friends and we booked a whole room to be able to stick together. However, on arrival we were told we need to go to separate rooms as the hostel "sells only places in the rooms, not rooms". After some serious negotiation we managed to convince the staff member and were able to move to a room that was the same size we booked and actually vacant at the moment. It all ended OK, but it was an unpleasant surprise in the begining.

The staff was very nice and friendly and super helpful. The only thing I did not care for was the atmosphere. The hostel was very chill, definitely not a party hostel.

• 27th Apr 2015

Wonderful stay with such friendly staff! I love it here!

Very good breakfast, comfortable beds, enjoyable rooftop. Met some nice people too! Highly recommend and it's in a great part of town in regards to nightlife.