City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

Clean, good location, friendly staff. Will return for sure.

This hostel is perfect!!!! Everyone is so nice, you can do everything walking or just take the subway which is so close as well.

• 16th Jun 2014

I only stayed one night on my way back from the islands to catch a flight home. Super close to the acropolis (a bit disappointing to look at with all the restoration). Super comfy beds.

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in ! Great location. Most of the staff is just wonderful although one or two seems a bit less concerned. Rooms a great, clean. Never seen a bed like that in a hostel ! Breakfast is yummy :)

City circus was very nice. Hostel is close to monstraki by walking 5-6 min. Stuff is very helpful and smiling. Rooms are clean and the view of roof was amazing. Also breakfast including price and various. I can come here again next time. I hope so :)

This was the cleanest, loveliest, most conveniently located hostel I have ever found. The breakfasts were excellent and healthy, the bathrooms and sleeping areas very clean and well-maintained, and the atmosphere (especially in common areas such as the veranda) cute and enjoyable.

The staff is nice. Even though my bed had to be moved during my stay the experience was great overall. This is one of my favourite hostels. It's really chilled out.

The location is close to all of the sights but in a sort of sketchy area. It was good all in all, but pretty pricey for what it was. I will say that it was the most comfortable bed I have ever had in a hostel though.

City Circus Athens was the best hostel I stayed in for its price. I liked the facilities being clean, and the staff were very nice. I also liked the breakfast and the location is close to most of the famous places in Athens. I walked to acropolis and other places. I would like to stay here if I would ever go back to Athens.

Amazing hostel - would definitely recommend. Staff are friendly and informative, rooms are great, plus there is a great balcony on the roof - perfect for beers at sunset! Good wifi and free breakfast!

Functional hotel with friendly staff, obviously well run and the facilities are good. The breakfast was very basic, and the location wasnt the best, but overall a good option for the cost.

Fantastic place - thanks so much :)

• 27th May 2014

The hostel was clean and tidy. The room was slightly small but everything worked fine. WIFI was on the whole time and it was quite fast. The staff was friendly and very helpful in giving directions to various places. The hostel is near the city center and everything is in walking distance.

City Circus is like the ultimate hostel. Big rooms with great bathroom facilities - I was in a six-bed dorm and we had two showers and a toilet all in separate rooms so several people could get ready at once. Good atmosphere and they offer many services, such as doing your laundry for seven euros and a nice breakfast is included. Highly recommended!

Amazing hostel. The owner was very helpful and I had a great time. I read about the cool atmosphere and the amazing view and they're both true. I wish I had more time to sit on the roof an admire the view of the Parthenon.

Fantastic Hostel! Very modern, very comfortable beds, friendly staff and a great location. Will definitely be back!

The design, cleanliness, and extras of the hostel like 3 euro Mythos were awesome. I really felt safe at this hostel, enjoyed the Wifi, and thought the staff took good care of me. The only thing that was missing was that sense of a traveling community. The crowd was older 25 and up and people were not as social as i would have liked. I'd classify it as a snobby hostel. But again and most importantly, it was clean, safe, and pretty close to Monastiriaki Station.

Absolutely incredible. Hope to stay again.

Without a doubt the best facilities of all the hostels i've stayed at (over 30 hostels in 20 countries). However, the hostel is quite expensive and thus attracts an older/vacationing crowd.

Really nice hostel... not so nice area. We were a little bit sketched out walking around at first, but quickly realized that there is a really cute area nearby with lots of little restaurants. All major sites are walkable. The rooftop was one of the highlights - amazing view of the Acropolis! The free, included breakfast was also fantastic, complete with fruit, honey, toast, olives, and the most delicious Greek yogurt that I have ever had!