City Circus Athens Reviews

16 Sarri street, Athens, Greece

I was in city circus for 2 nights with 3 of my friends before we moved on to the islands. It was great to be walking distance from the acropolis, some great restaurants and in a vibrant part of the city. The hostel was really clean, the internet was very fast and the staff were helpful when necessary. We sadly missed out on the breakfast each morning, however it looked good. The atmosphere was quiet, despite it being the night of the world cup finals, and with a full house! Good place to chill

One of the best hostels where I have stayed. It was very clean, the staff was very nice and helpful and the atmosphere was awesome

One of the best hostels I have stayed in Europe. Definitely stay here in Athens.

• 14th Jul 2014

This hostel was the first one on my 6 Week Europe Trip and was by far the best!

• 13th Jul 2014

The staff, especially the woman who worked during the day whose name I forget, were very helpful. The location was great. I met some really nice people, but it was not a loud/party hostel which was great. The breakfast was really good, too. Oh and super comfy beds and hot showers.

great place very nice lounge great lockers atmosphere and near the attractions

Its not a cheap hostel, but a very good experience overall..

Impeccably clean, laid back atmosphere and a generally well designed place. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 12th Jul 2014

Had a pretty average stay here as had to went to bed early (10.30pm) as had to get up early to catch ferry and half my room came back at 1am turned on all the lights and decided to pack there bags and have great yarns. Hostel was clean and new. Staff were a bit drippy. And our en suited bedroom didn't actually have a bathroom attached

If only all hostels were as amazing as this one! Lovely rooms, incredible shared spaces that are well designed and decorated, helpful staff and awesome breakfast. It doesn't get any better than this - stay here!

Exceeded our hopes and expectations! Clean rooms with new furnishings and bedding, clean and neat bathroom, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful breakfast and overall a lovely atmosphere. It was a highlight of my family's 3 1/2 weeks of traveling through Italy & Greece!

• 8th Jul 2014

Great facilities - but honestly not a very welcoming environment. I wouldn't recommend this place if you are traveling alone. While the bed and room was the best I have ever stayed in - the experience wasn't great since the girl at the front desk was not helpful and actually quite rude when I asked simple questions about arriving in Athens.

It's an extremeley reasonable quality/price relation. The location is wonderful and the bedrooms are amazing! Probably the best hostel I've ever been. The organization is very good and the decoration is lovely.

• 8th Jul 2014

This hostel was very clean and well maintained. The common space was very inviting and there was plenty of space to meet with others or to go by yourself and read or work. I stayed in a room with 6 beds, 3 sets of bunk beds, and the space was very large. The bathroom was very clean as well. The breakfast was normal, nothing special, but it met my expectations. The hotel does charge a lot for extra services, such as laundry facilities or storage for your luggage. Nice place.

• 6th Jul 2014

Very nice and clean

• 3rd Jul 2014

Fantastic hostel, really clean, really friendly, awesome free breakfast. not a party hostel but would definitely recommend.

after visiting the islands, went back to Athens. second stay in city circus. feel like going home when staying here. again, staffs are helpful. place is clean. wifi is not work for all rooms. very good experience in this place. thanks!

Loved my stay here. Nice clean rooms with a real bathroom and aircon. Great location in a funky area near lots of cafés, bars and the main sights. Big common area/bar was good for meeting fellow travelers and they had the World Cup games playing on a big screen. Helpful and friendly staff were great!

This was probably the best hostel we stayed during our month long trip. The place is beautiful and modern,clean (still smell like new!)! We got a room for 6, but the room was great and spacious, still had our privacy. The common area is gorgeus! Also BRILLIANT breakfast! They've sent us an email the day before our arrival asking if we needed anything, (and we actually did need some help) and they helped us out, and it was really nice of them! all staff was very helpful and friendly . Loved it!

The location is quite good, but bit hard to find at first! The room and bathroom were clean, but the AC system was not working and it was very humid and hot in the room. It was also noisy. The staff was helpful, but not very warm. Overall, I think that this hostel is nice and it's a good place to stay.

← Back to search results