City Hostel Bratislava Reviews

Obchodna 38, Bratislava, Slovakia

From the rooms there is no internet access and there is no kitchen and facilities for entertaintment. The only good thing was stuff (monika and kristina) try to help for any request.

I've travelled around Eastern Europe over the last two weeks but city hostel wasn't great the bed wasn't a bed more of a bench with a long cushion The first receptionist we encountered "jana" was a little rude and just generally had a look of why am I here but the rest of the staff I met were lovely The cleanliness was not the best as my girlfriend and I both have hospitality backgrounds we were not that impressed

Very pleased with our stay here. We had read bad reviews about the staff but we had absolutely no problems at all, all staff members were friendly and welcoming. The beds were not fantastic, but the room was cheap so we cannot complain. Excellent location!

No real common area but clean, cheap, location and really good value for money. Customer service depending on the person behind the counter.

This hostel is very close to the downtown of Bratislava. You can walk all the way from hostel and you don't need to use public transport.