City Hostel Bratislava Reviews

Obchodna 38, Bratislava, Slovakia

I've been in 43 cities around Europe, and this is the one of the worst hostel, i've ever been. Staff should learn to smile to the customer, they should improve their customer service. I couldn't connect to the wifi from my room. If you like planking you can stay here, beds are not good. The only thing good about the hostel is the location.

very nice and helpful staff

the beds are the most uncomfortable that I have ever seen ! It was horrible. Moreover their is no double beds it is only two simple bed joined but as there are the frames of the simple beds it is impossible to sleep at the middle of the bed and its like your are really sleeping in separate bed! In addition to that the walls are so thin that we could follow the conversation in the next rooms and even hear them snoring.

Beds need replacement. I effectively slept on a plank of wood. The shower was not clean.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Unfortunatly we didnt have a good experience at this hostel. Firstly the staff were very rude with us. The way that they receptioned us were very unpolite. It was clear that they didnt have patience to recieve us there.Furtermore, They didnt explain why we had to leave the keys with them and we found it very insecure. The door of our room were almost broken and we were afraid that someone could break in. Other low point was the sheets that were very old and broken.

• 3rd Apr 2014