City Hostel Bratislava

Very Good 293 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 31-40
29th Aug 2017
6.6

I booked a private room for myself which it was overall clean. At first, I booked my stay for 2 nights but I decided to stay one night more. Therefore I asked reception one day before If I could do so and they were very helpful. The security at the hostel it's good as there is only one door to go to the rooms. The only downside is that a couple of times that I went out at night and came back after 11pm. The main door is closed and the bell seemed not to be working as I had to wait for almost 10 min

• Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Aug 2017

The staff was attentive and helpful. We had a private room for 3 + ensuite (great value for the room). The location is great. If you look it in a map, you will see the tram lines, but the rooms are far away from the street. You need to go through a passage and the rooms are inside. It is a very turistic street (lots of restaurants and shop) near the center. The only inconvenience we found we didn't discover where the kitchen was, if it had. But Bratislava offers great places to eat for little.

×