City Hostel Bratislava Reviews

Obchodna 38, Bratislava, Slovakia

No real common area but clean, cheap, location and really good value for money. Customer service depending on the person behind the counter.

This hostel is very close to the downtown of Bratislava. You can walk all the way from hostel and you don't need to use public transport.

The receptionist was really slow and it took half an hour for us to get the keys for our room back, there were holes on the bedding. Apart from that the stay was fine

Location is great! The place is clean and it provide decent value for money! Now the huge bad points: Hot Water was not working at night - told staff member at desk who then proceeded to yell at me, saying it does, I checked back at my room twice / and ran the water - still no hot water and yet more abuse from the lady at the desk - easily the worst staff I have ever met at hostels. Only one boiler services the whole block - so you will face cold showers! WiFi is poor in rooms, lobby is good!

Excellent location and rooms very very clean. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would stay here again. We booked two twin rooms and one room for 3. It was very good value for money.

The hostel was OK. There wasn't any kitchen to cook food in, nor a kettle in the room. So if you wanted to make a cup of tea you had to go to the hostel reception to ask for hot water. One of the staff members was very friendly and helpful, the other one was not. The location is really good.

-They don't have luggage room or common room where you can meet people (Just the reception, and it has just 2 chairs) -The bathroom smells quite bad