City Hostel Geneva Reviews

2 rue Ferrier, 1202 Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland

2048 Total Reviews

It locates in a good place in the city centre, however its not really worth it when my private double room is so small, and you can't even connect the wifi when you are on the first floor, you have to go down to the ground floor to check your email and stuff.

Excellent location.

More no-frills hotel than a hostel. It's basic accommodation but a good deal for Geneva where everything is quite pricey. I only stayed one night so I didn't really get to experience the place in detail, but I was satisfied with it for the price. The location is good, very close to the train station.

This place doesn't really have a hostel feel. It's pretty big so it's hard to feel personal and make friends. I had an injured food so I emailed them to ask for a lower bunk bed. They replied and said they would accommodate me. Got there and the guy at the front desk just shrugged and said he didn't know anything, and there was nothing he could do. Needless to say the only bed left in the room was a top bunk. The bathroom near my room was always clean and had available shower when I needed it.

Everything is terrific!! The stuff was helpful. But my change-over plug didn't match with the plug base, which never happened to me before!

Great facilities and perfect location. Expensive but Geneva is an expensive city. Great facilities. Would recommend if you are stopping by Geneva for a few days and need a central place to stay.

Paper-thin walls and zero ambient noise make for uncomfortable sleep. You can hear everything. Otherwise very great hostel. The wifi reaches every corner of the building.

Big lockers in the room, very comfy beds, very clean. Would stay again.

Nice clean hostel.Maybe the cleanest toilets and showers i have ever seen.Check out time is kind of early (10.am) Expensive but everything is expensive in Switzerland.

It is great hostel near the railway station and city center (5 - 10 min walk). The only problem was too slow wifi in the room and really tiny showers. For low-cost travel it is a bit expensive but still (one of the) cheapest options to stay in the city. We could recommend it.

Some of the staff were nice, others were okay. We had an issue with our deposit for a key for the fridge. We paid in euros but because they didnt tell us to keep our receipt (and they dont keep logs of what people give them) we got franks back, which wasnt equivalent of what we paid. The room service came into our room twice one morning before 10 am and one time asking if we were going to check out, they should def know who is checking out and who isnt for how much you pay there.

everything is perfect.

• 8th Nov 2014
  • China

Good hostel, very quiet, good area, tad difficult to locate but no big deal. Good location, freindly staff. Would stay here again.

My sister and I stayed in a cramped, two-bedroom. The bathrooms are co-ed which was weird and I didn't know beforehand. Wish there were hostel activities. Wish the staff was more knowledgeable about trips to other cities. For the amount we paid, I probably would not stay here again.

Good hostel- very clean and we'll run. They have quite a bit of hangout space with couches etc. on the ground and basement floors- enough that you can always find space to yourself even if other groups are hanging as well. A short walk from the part of town that will interest tourists.

only stayed for 1 night, very close the Geneva railway station, the facilities is excellent, staff is nice and I bought an swiss pass with an discounted price at 144 CHF, really exciting

the staff is seriously not with good attitude!!!!

Satisfied. Staff is helpful and courteous.

Convenient location. Very big hostel. Wifi worked well. Would stay again, would recommend. All hostels in Geneva seemed somewhat pricey.

The hostel has a great location. They gave us a card for free public transport during the stay. It was very good overall. Totally recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4