City Hostel Geneva Reviews

2 rue Ferrier, 1202 Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland

Pretty good hostel. Everything is very nice. Atmosphere is nothing special though. Beware, the city is VERY expensive.

it's a good hostel, quite well located, couple minutes walk from the train station. Pleasant chill area in the lobby with a tv, wifi was working perfectly in the entire hostel. Rooms were small, very basic but sufficient. Staff was just average, did not seem to be very helpful and looked bored. What I did not like is that you have to make the bed yourself - come on! I hate that, that's not so hard for housekeeping to do.

It was fine, but how to fit the duvet with the linen handed to us was not easy to find out!

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

I never been in a hostel as clean as this one. Is more like a Hotel with share rooms. Staff is really nice and helpfull. Location is great, near the train station and the public transportation is free with the yellow card that they provide. The only thing I can say is that there is no party atmosphere if that's what you are looking for, because a lot of people is there for work, but definetely I will recomend this place as the best hostel in Geneva.

I stayed at the single room and was very happy that it comes with a sink! Only thing I would have like are lockers in the room, but the lockers within the basement makes up for this shortcoming.

I have to say, I have been very impressed by the cleanliness of the hostel and the bathroom and toilets. This is the best hostel I have stayed in ever and I will definitely recommend it. The only "average" comment is noted is the security, not that I felt unsecured at all but I think every room should have a safe in it. When you leave the room, you have to take all you valuables with you.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »