City Hostel Geneva Reviews

2 rue Ferrier, 1202 Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland

Perfect stay; would truly recommend! easy to find and good stay; great staff!

Good host, hairdryer provided, free day lockers, cooking facilities too! It is expensive, but after all it is Switzerland

Excellent hostel! Very clean and the location is great for those who arrive in the main station. The staff is multilingual and they are very helpful to show you what to see in Geneva and how to get there. The bedrooms are for three people each, which is great! I loved the lockers in the bedrooms, they are large, I could put one of my big bags there. One of the best hostels I've stayed.

It locates in a good place in the city centre, however its not really worth it when my private double room is so small, and you can't even connect the wifi when you are on the first floor, you have to go down to the ground floor to check your email and stuff.

The staff are very helpful~ the room is clean~ there are many supermarkets nearby. the price is very ok in Geneve

Nice rooms good lounge area friendly staff convient for train station

There are not too much hostels in Geneva, but for sure this one is worth to visit. I usually go to hostels around Europe, and this is may be the best I stayed. It has all that you would need in a hostel. Full of facilities that makes your stay comfortable. There are many details interesting, for example the individual light/plug, the play area in the basement that you can use while you use the laundry. NOT a party hostel. Very good!.

Excellent location.

I had a great stay in Geneva. The hostel is clean, the bathrooms are plentiful and nice, and there is a sink in the room for late night tooth brushing. Bring your own lock or rent one for the locker. Staff are nice. Common area is a great size, so there is space for people to work or watch tv. There wasn't breakfast.

More no-frills hotel than a hostel. It's basic accommodation but a good deal for Geneva where everything is quite pricey. I only stayed one night so I didn't really get to experience the place in detail, but I was satisfied with it for the price. The location is good, very close to the train station.

This place doesn't really have a hostel feel. It's pretty big so it's hard to feel personal and make friends. I had an injured food so I emailed them to ask for a lower bunk bed. They replied and said they would accommodate me. Got there and the guy at the front desk just shrugged and said he didn't know anything, and there was nothing he could do. Needless to say the only bed left in the room was a top bunk. The bathroom near my room was always clean and had available shower when I needed it.

Everything is terrific!! The stuff was helpful. But my change-over plug didn't match with the plug base, which never happened to me before!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »