City Hostel Prizren Reviews

Ilaz Kuka 66, Prizren, Kosovo

Everything was just perfect. The quality was better than in some hotels I've stayed at, rooms are clean and bathrooms well equipped. Free beers in the evening an breakfast every morning. The owner is a fun guy who also gives awesome walking tours. There was nothing even remotely wrong with this place. We booked 2 nights and ended up stayning for 4.

Had a really great time at this hostel, the owner G is awesome, we had a great night at his bar in town. The hostel is clean and well appointed with a great roof terrace.

Pleasant stay in a nice city. The owner was very helpful

Extremely friendly host and great atmosphere here! Free tea and coffee all the time! Close to city center and it's quite convenient to buy things or get the information you want! Highly recommend this hostel!

Probably the best hostel in Kosovo: a new building with works in progress, a lot of services, a warm welcome.Not easy to find.

The only hostel in prizren so there wasn't a choice. The owner was great and knowledgeable but the other staff members were not as helpful and did not know that much. The bathroom was choked with hair thus water could not go down. Rooms were decent enough. Hot water ran out after a bit leaving me with no choice but to shower in the cold water. Locker keys could open all the lockers so that didn't really help.

Great location right in Prizren city centre. Staff were very friendly and very open to discussing everything about Kosovo. Ended up getting a room and bathroom all to myself for 9 euro, which was awesome. Thanks for the great dinner recommendations and the free wine!

I wonder if electricity might be a dear commodity in Prizren. No matter, when they got power, the staff was helpful in directing me more practically through Eastern Europe than my original plan. Food was good and I made it out of town alive. If I went back, I'd gladly go back to City Hostel.

A great hostel in almost every aspect. Extremely hospitable and clean. Perfectly located adjacent to Shatërvan, there are shops, cafes, and cultural sites just seconds away. The staff is able to guide you to great food, entertainment, and are a valuable resource for planning your next moves, though the common room feels very formal and not so lounge-y. I wish I could have stayed longer, and if I come back to Kosovo (which everyone should!) I would definitely stay here again.

A decent hostel near the centre of town, facilities are adequate and the owner is nice enough to explain how things are in town. The room I stayed in was a little small but it's comfortable enough.

very friendly staff, clean hostel, definitely worth to stay.

Staff were helpful and friendly - happy to recommend what to see and do in Prizren. Good location of hostel, situated between the bus station and the main square and mosque. Toilets and showers weren't the cleanest, but did the job for a night. Atmosphere wasn't great but it didn't help that this was the offseason and there weren't many people there. There are seats in the reception there, and enough of us gathered to make life interesting with some free beer and rakija!

Comfortable beds in the female dorm, clean linens and towels too.Nice to have a full bathroom but shared by three dorm rooms..Consistent, good hot water and heaters in rooms. No real common space expect reception and kitchen which was cold, uninviting and a bit dirty. Galdim the owner was personable and made an effort to help us when our heater wasn't working.

The bathroom window on our floor wouldn't close, so when it's cold out, it feels like Siberia in the bathroom. You can avoid this frozen tundra by using either the bathroom above or below it. Other than that, it was great! The hostel workers were so nice and helped us out with everything. They told us all the best places to go and where to eat. Make sure to try to free rakia they offer, it's so strong!