City Hostel Prizren Reviews

Ilaz Kuka 66, Prizren, Kosovo

Good location... deluxe double bedroom with ensuite bathroom was not outfitted as expected for the price...

The staff really make this hostel - a great bunch of guys :) The hostel has so much potential but it just needs a little TLC to get it there - fixing toilet seats, cleaning the kitchen of breakfast crumbs etc. Great views from the roof terrace.

Good hostel with great atmosphere and nice staff.

Friendly, helpful staff, nice roof terrace for relaxing and free beers...what more could you want?

Amazing hostel, amazing people, amazing rooftop, beer and raki, just in the city center. I really enjoyed my stay in Prizren City Hostel, and ended up staying there for 3 nights instead of one, and could not make it to Piia, just because I could not leave this very special place ;) I would definitely recommend it!

The hostel options in Prizren are a bit scarce, so this place may have a bit of a monopoly on the city, but don't let this detract from the fact that the people running the place are very chill, inviting, and, most importantly, accommodating. There are many private rooms as well as dorm rooms. I stayed in the latter. Close to the bus station and the old town, the hostel is perfectly located. The place seems to be cleaned daily. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was okay.

Nice hostel in a beautiful city. Location is excellent and guys running the hostel are providing ultra-chilled atmosphere along with some free beers. Fully recommended :-)

This is a great hostel with a lovely atmosphere - met some great people! The owner is super friendly and really cool. Rooms have AC, beds are comfortable and you get free beer. The bathrooms aren't that clean but that's not a big deal. I had a really nice time here.

Good hostel in perfect position, clean, nice and with super staff!

It was pretty dead when I was there but that's not the hostel's fault. rooftop was nice.

Not the best hostel in the world. it does the job and you just need to make sure you ask for the things advertised. Rooftop could do with a good clean , also the radiator was broken and leaking in our room which wasn't particularly good.

This is a great hostel. Super comfortable, great staff, location, and amenities.

The room was advertised as an ensuite room, which is was not. I did not mind having a shared bathroom but do mind when I paid for the bathroom advertised. Breakfast was ok (bread and spreads) but the guy who gave it to us the two mornings was extremely slow in getting it. If you are in a rush, make sure you plan time for this. The rooftop terrace is lovely and gives a wide view of the city. Staff are excellent and get a good social vibe going in the hostel.

Great atmosphere and the staff even put on a delicious BBQ!

This hostel really deserves 100%. I can't think of a single thing that could be improved. Amazingly friendly owner/staff, great rooftop terrace, perfect location, nice facilities and unlimited free beer! I really enjoyed my stay here and this is hands down one of the best-run hostels I've ever been to. There was even a free BBQ one night and free tequila shots another.

The staff are really friendly and helpful and the roof top terrace was great. The beds are pretty flimsy and the bathrooms need a good scrubbing.

I have really enjoyed my staying there, Prizren is a city that fuels your imagination, the time is continuously punctuated by the chant of the Imam... really lovely stuff, expecially Paolo. Maybe I will come back there in the future.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Only hostel in Prizren...so it's a good job it's great! Was upgraded to a room with ensuite and single beds which was a welcome bonus along with the free beer on arrival. Much needed after a long bus journey. Rooftop terrace is awesome to socialise and chill listening to the sounds of the city at night.

Great location from the main station (only a 12 minute walk with your backpack), and right in the center of town so great access to supermarkets and restaurants. Staff are friendly and offer great hospitality. I was in a 3 bed female dorm and it was refreshing not having to sleep on a bunk bed! Would highly recommend.

Fantastic staff, always willing to help whilst creating another crazy cocktail. Could do with an extra toilet though!

« first « Prev 1 2 3