City Hostel Prizren Reviews

Ilaz Kuka 66, Prizren, Kosovo

The hostel was actually closed for renovations when I arrived, but since Gaddim, the owner, had forgotten to close reservations, he allowed me to stay free of charge for 3 nights. Although he was busy with the workmen, he addressed all of my needs, even offering to let me change rooms, if I was not satisfied with the one I was in.

The guy greeted us nicely, but that didn't compensate for the precarious facilities. The room was very cold even with the heater turned on, the windows did not stop the cold wind from outside. The power outlets on the room didn't work and some kind of mess was made with extension cords, which aren't connected to anything! The bathroom was dirty (private double room) and even colder than the room itself. Breakfast?! There was some old bread and ONE egg for us to cook. The kitchen sink didn't work

• 5th Jan 2016

We are very sorry for your experience to our hostel we were doing the renovation and perhaps this is why we asked you to pay only for one person even tho you were couple. Now the renovation is finished and we promise that you will have compliantly different experience if you have chance to pass through Prizren again. We wish you great traveling

Very kind and friendly staff, I had a rally good time with them. It's unforgettable stay and the New Year Day. Thank you so much!

Place was pretty quiet but the staff did there best to make me feel wanted. Taking me out for drinks and always helping me out when needed. !0 mins walk from the bus station but really close to the fortress and restaurants which was good.

Decent hostel, but had a workaway staying who booked us in and provided free beer :) but he didn't know anything about the area, buses etc even made us miss breakfast as he said just turn up in the morning. Need to improve the heating too, and kitchen was kinda odd. Room was good though, lockers, curtains, extension leads too.

Nice and friendly, very helpful staff. The kitchen is not great, needs equipment. Some car noise from the street but it's not their fault. I had a good stay and stayed a bit longer.

Great hostel! Nothing the staff would not do for you here. Highly recommend.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Hostel stuff was really helpful. Internet connection is weak for some rooms. It looks like far away from the bus station but is is not. It is only 10 minutes away from statiton by walking. Also the hostel is so close to city center. One more thing: stuff can speak English, Turkish, Serbian.

the older stuff don't like to help me to call other hostel boss. but young stuff super nice and helpful, he help me to call the bus station to ask timetable. the young staff also know many travle information.

Not bad. But there is nothing to do in the hostel.

Good location... deluxe double bedroom with ensuite bathroom was not outfitted as expected for the price...

The staff really make this hostel - a great bunch of guys :) The hostel has so much potential but it just needs a little TLC to get it there - fixing toilet seats, cleaning the kitchen of breakfast crumbs etc. Great views from the roof terrace.

Good hostel with great atmosphere and nice staff.

Friendly, helpful staff, nice roof terrace for relaxing and free beers...what more could you want?

Amazing hostel, amazing people, amazing rooftop, beer and raki, just in the city center. I really enjoyed my stay in Prizren City Hostel, and ended up staying there for 3 nights instead of one, and could not make it to Piia, just because I could not leave this very special place ;) I would definitely recommend it!

The hostel options in Prizren are a bit scarce, so this place may have a bit of a monopoly on the city, but don't let this detract from the fact that the people running the place are very chill, inviting, and, most importantly, accommodating. There are many private rooms as well as dorm rooms. I stayed in the latter. Close to the bus station and the old town, the hostel is perfectly located. The place seems to be cleaned daily. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was okay.

Nice hostel in a beautiful city. Location is excellent and guys running the hostel are providing ultra-chilled atmosphere along with some free beers. Fully recommended :-)

This is a great hostel with a lovely atmosphere - met some great people! The owner is super friendly and really cool. Rooms have AC, beds are comfortable and you get free beer. The bathrooms aren't that clean but that's not a big deal. I had a really nice time here.

Good hostel in perfect position, clean, nice and with super staff!

It was pretty dead when I was there but that's not the hostel's fault. rooftop was nice.