City Hostel Prizren Reviews

Ilaz Kuka 66, Prizren, Kosovo

Not the best hostel in the world. it does the job and you just need to make sure you ask for the things advertised. Rooftop could do with a good clean , also the radiator was broken and leaking in our room which wasn't particularly good.

This is a great hostel. Super comfortable, great staff, location, and amenities.

The room was advertised as an ensuite room, which is was not. I did not mind having a shared bathroom but do mind when I paid for the bathroom advertised. Breakfast was ok (bread and spreads) but the guy who gave it to us the two mornings was extremely slow in getting it. If you are in a rush, make sure you plan time for this. The rooftop terrace is lovely and gives a wide view of the city. Staff are excellent and get a good social vibe going in the hostel.

Great atmosphere and the staff even put on a delicious BBQ!

This hostel really deserves 100%. I can't think of a single thing that could be improved. Amazingly friendly owner/staff, great rooftop terrace, perfect location, nice facilities and unlimited free beer! I really enjoyed my stay here and this is hands down one of the best-run hostels I've ever been to. There was even a free BBQ one night and free tequila shots another.

The staff are really friendly and helpful and the roof top terrace was great. The beds are pretty flimsy and the bathrooms need a good scrubbing.

I have really enjoyed my staying there, Prizren is a city that fuels your imagination, the time is continuously punctuated by the chant of the Imam... really lovely stuff, expecially Paolo. Maybe I will come back there in the future.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Argentina

Only hostel in Prizren...so it's a good job it's great! Was upgraded to a room with ensuite and single beds which was a welcome bonus along with the free beer on arrival. Much needed after a long bus journey. Rooftop terrace is awesome to socialise and chill listening to the sounds of the city at night.

Great location from the main station (only a 12 minute walk with your backpack), and right in the center of town so great access to supermarkets and restaurants. Staff are friendly and offer great hospitality. I was in a 3 bed female dorm and it was refreshing not having to sleep on a bunk bed! Would highly recommend.

Fantastic staff, always willing to help whilst creating another crazy cocktail. Could do with an extra toilet though!

One of the BEST HOSTELS EVER! The hostel is centrally located and super cozy. The owner helps you a lot with everything you might need, from recomendations of where to buy good fun to how to find a cheap tent to buy in Belgrade. At night, everybody gets unlimited free drinks and he mixes funky shots. We all went out together with the hostelcrew too. Perfect place to hang out for a few days!

Very friendly staff, although sometimes a little hard to find in the early morning.

Dear Adrianne, we are glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere of our hostel, but we would like to let you know that the working hours of the reception are from 8am to 1am at night, and we are sure you left the hostel before the arrival of the guy running the morning shift and breakfast from 8am. We are sorry that you expected to find someone and you didnt, but in this case was not our deficiency. We hope to meet you again in the near future! Thanks a lot. :)

Not a bad hostel but the staff were not the friendliest I've ever met. Free beer was nice though.

We got upgraded from a dorm to a private without asking. Rooms and bathrooms are very good for the price. Best part is the staff: Fatos, Paolo and Yukari were so much fun you'd happily spend every night with them in the lobby. You meet lots of interesting people and feel very safe here, only place to be in prizren

Great time, everyone very friendly.

Really great hostel in a nice city. There's air con in the rooms which is great in summer, and there's always lots of free drinks flowing on the awesome rooftop terrace. Plus a very cute kitten. Bathrooms are sufficient but could have been a bit cleaner, wasn't a huge issue.

This hostel truly deserves a perfect rating, and one of the few I've stayed in that does so. Staff are great. It's the only hostel in town, but a perfect location. Clean, secure, cozy. Just perfect. And a great value for the money. Besides, Prizren is a fantastic city to visit, but not the second best night-life as the hostel managers claim. ;)

This is more a hotel than hostel. I loved that there was a private bathroom in every room. But; the flyer said hot showers 24/7,... Unfortunately everybody had only cold showers. :( besides that the flyer said free beer, wine and raki and juice in the evening. But when i asked for a glass of wine to go with my dinner, they looked at me like i was crazy. And they ran out of wine,... The roof terrace was quite nice, though. I would not recommend this hostel.

Dear Sylvia,concerning the lack of hot water supply, we would have liked your complain to be done directly to the reception during your presence here, it could have been easily sorted out within a short time. About the wine, on that day we were not fully furnished of drinks and at the moment you asked was working a new helper that didn't know we normally provide it. We are sorry that a glass of wine affected so much your staying in our hostel and hope that next time we will make you change idea.

Are you going to Kosovo? Then stay at this hostel :-) The owner and staff give great recommendations about the city and it's so much nicer then Pristina, I wish I had spent all my nights in Kosovo at this hostel. They have air conditioning in the rooms! Plus every night it's free beer, so everyone hangs out in the common room talking. The only thing I would change is I wish the hot water was a little hottter. But seriously this was one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had.

There is locker in the room but can't lock it. So that's why security is 4. But location, staff is really nice! And sometimes? Or every nights? You can get free beer or something,probably.