9.0
Superb 232 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 232 Total Reviews
City Hostel Prizren Located at Ilaz Kuka 66, , Prizren.
Kosovo
Prizren 20000 Ilaz Kuka 66
90% 232
42.2078903 20.7356965
    Rooms available

24th Apr 2016

Very nice hostel and place. Enjoy the evening on the roof terrace. Private parking convenient for those who arrive by car (Prizren center gets very crowded). Staff is very kind and helpful. They gave me an upgrade with respect to what i had booked.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
18th Apr 2016

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! Free coffee/tea, free beer, free room ungrade (I was lucky) and breakfast prepared for 5am!!! Noting more too add! Would defo stay there again :)

• Venezuela, Male, 18-24
3rd Mar 2016

It was a great experience, the owner Galdim is a really nice and helpful guy. Beds are ok, cleanliness is constant and it's a comfortable location, really close to the touristic square of Prizren where everything happens, also it is 15-20 minutes away from the castle (or the remainings of it should I say).

25th Jan 2016

The hostel was actually closed for renovations when I arrived, but since Gaddim, the owner, had forgotten to close reservations, he allowed me to stay free of charge for 3 nights. Although he was busy with the workmen, he addressed all of my needs, even offering to let me change rooms, if I was not satisfied with the one I was in.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
5th Jan 2016
5.1

The guy greeted us nicely, but that didn't compensate for the precarious facilities. The room was very cold even with the heater turned on, the windows did not stop the cold wind from outside. The power outlets on the room didn't work and some kind of mess was made with extension cords, which aren't connected to anything! The bathroom was dirty (private double room) and even colder than the room itself. Breakfast?! There was some old bread and ONE egg for us to cook. The kitchen sink didn't work

We are very sorry for your experience to our hostel we were doing the renovation and perhaps this is why we asked you to pay only for one person even tho you were couple. Now the renovation is finished and we promise that you will have compliantly different experience if you have chance to pass through Prizren again. We wish you great traveling

31st Dec 2015

Very kind and friendly staff, I had a rally good time with them. It's unforgettable stay and the New Year Day. Thank you so much!

• issacmaw2044
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Dec 2015

Place was pretty quiet but the staff did there best to make me feel wanted. Taking me out for drinks and always helping me out when needed. !0 mins walk from the bus station but really close to the fortress and restaurants which was good.

• England, Couple, 18-24
27th Nov 2015
7.7

Decent hostel, but had a workaway staying who booked us in and provided free beer :) but he didn't know anything about the area, buses etc even made us miss breakfast as he said just turn up in the morning. Need to improve the heating too, and kitchen was kinda odd. Room was good though, lockers, curtains, extension leads too.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
22nd Nov 2015

Nice and friendly, very helpful staff. The kitchen is not great, needs equipment. Some car noise from the street but it's not their fault. I had a good stay and stayed a bit longer.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2015

Great hostel! Nothing the staff would not do for you here. Highly recommend.