City Hostel Prizren Reviews

Ilaz Kuka 66, Prizren, Kosovo

This is more a hotel than hostel. I loved that there was a private bathroom in every room. But; the flyer said hot showers 24/7,... Unfortunately everybody had only cold showers. :( besides that the flyer said free beer, wine and raki and juice in the evening. But when i asked for a glass of wine to go with my dinner, they looked at me like i was crazy. And they ran out of wine,... The roof terrace was quite nice, though. I would not recommend this hostel.

Dear Sylvia,concerning the lack of hot water supply, we would have liked your complain to be done directly to the reception during your presence here, it could have been easily sorted out within a short time. About the wine, on that day we were not fully furnished of drinks and at the moment you asked was working a new helper that didn't know we normally provide it. We are sorry that a glass of wine affected so much your staying in our hostel and hope that next time we will make you change idea.

Are you going to Kosovo? Then stay at this hostel :-) The owner and staff give great recommendations about the city and it's so much nicer then Pristina, I wish I had spent all my nights in Kosovo at this hostel. They have air conditioning in the rooms! Plus every night it's free beer, so everyone hangs out in the common room talking. The only thing I would change is I wish the hot water was a little hottter. But seriously this was one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had.

There is locker in the room but can't lock it. So that's why security is 4. But location, staff is really nice! And sometimes? Or every nights? You can get free beer or something,probably.

A really nice and easy hostel in an equally nice and easy city. Friendly owner/staff that helps out, good rooms and a bit of breakfast as well. Best city to visit in Kosovo and despite the hostel having a monopoly in the city website-wise they are running a really good hostel with the right attitude and the right facilities. Great stay for a night!

The guys were awesome, and the location was great, but after booking an all female dorm, I was placed with only one other dude in my room, which was a little unsettling, as the hostel didn't seem very full at all. The rooms also don't have lockers so I ended up lugging my camera and things around when I didn't want to.

Pro: Funny and helpful hostel-staff who help you whenever they can. Location just 5 minutes from the city centre. Our room had an own big TV and an own bathroom, which was clean but had a strange smell and a broken shower-head. You are welcomed with Rakija and/or beer and you can always go to the reception and have a drink or a coffe, simply amazing. The breakfast included was huge and delicious.Definitely a lot of value for the money. Contra: Bathroom smell / shower head.

Good location a few minutes from the centre. Great staff who provided free beer and food in the evening. Great roof top area with view (shame the internet wasn't working up there). Rooms were of a decent size and clean. No lockers in the room.

Staffs are really nice and helpful, and luckily met the bbq party at the terrace organized by the staff at night. The kitchen is a little bit messy. No locker is provided. The staff who served the breakfast appear at 0830 (30 min later than the stated breakfast time 0800), which made me a little bit rush for my breakfast because I had a bus to skopje at 0900. The room is a little bit dim. Wifi is weak in the terrace. The view from the terrace is good. Perfect location.

the recepcionist guy Fatos is my friend , thats why i chose to stay this hostel, He is very friendly , you can ask whatever you want , you can even have a coffee with him and his friends, the hostel was very close to the city center , you only need to walk 5 min to get to the center,the hostel was so quiet and peaceful ,the view from the window was beautiful in the night, the rooms were super clean and tidy and queit big. You wont regret about your decision.

• 16th May 2015
  • Turkey

NIce place, good staff :)

It's a hostel at a very good location, as it is not far from the bus station and only 2 minutes away from the central square and sights. The guys that work there are very warm and social people and have added to our experience in Prizren.

Definitely one of the friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in!! We were welcomed with rakia and the fun didn't stop there. Mr G and Fatos especially were brilliant and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Fatos even took us to his favourite local place to eat and organised tickets for us to a local DJ festival. Accommodation was basic but super clean, and free breakfast and free beer each night was brilliant! Prizren is beautiful and City Hostel is the most fun you can have in Kosovo!!

Nice hostel, pretty quiet but great patio, looks like it would be great atmosphere in summer! Staff were helpful, alright breakfast, free RAKIJA!!

Free beer, rakija, and breakfast Dope!

Nice place, the owner is very receptive, i had a good time there!

Prizren is a small-ish town compared to bigger cities so walking around the town from the hostel is fairly easy. The directions were straight forward to finding the hostel from the bus station and being warmly greeted with a beer and some rakia was nice! Enjoyed my stay and met some awesome travelers! Breakfast was delicious as well!

1 2 Next » last »