City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Loved it, really awesome theater downstairs was a great surprise, great location, the lockers were a bit skinny so it was hard to cram my bag into it without making a lot of noise, overall a great pick though!

Location was fantastic and the private room was clean and spacious. Asking both my girlfriend and I to produce our room keys every time we went out, instead of just one of us, was a pain and made us feel like the staff did nor recognize us at all and therefore did not really care about us staying there.

• 13th Nov 2014

The bathrooms here were some of the cleanest I've seen! I'm glad that there were multiple facilities per floor and that the shower head was strong and powerful. The staff was very helpful with giving directions to various places as requested. Belltown is a great neighbourhood - walkable to downtown, the market, and the train station. Basic breakfast provided, the joy is meeting new people in the morning - this may be intentional with limited seating. The bunk beds were soft, yet comfortable.

• 9th Nov 2014

A Rather discreet frontage; it took 3 attempts to locate it. I had a private room for 2 nights. I had to pay for towels? That were a little gray from over washing?? . some of the staff are welcoming and friendly other The bed was comfy but the linen was not. Thinning, old, scratchy sheets, yellowing pillow slips and a tissue thin duvet. It was a COLD room especially overnight when the temps were down at minus 2. The one plus in this place would be the powerful shower with abundant hot water

인종차별주의자가 있어서 기분이 안좋았어요. 저희가 영어를 못알아먹는줄 알고 막 떠들더라구요.

This was a perfect place to stay!

• 4th Nov 2014

I checked in very late and basically went straight to bed, the bunk was fine, the room was tidy, loud room mates but its a hostel, nothing more you can do. I left before Breakfast was served so didn't get a chance to eat. great location, walking distance to subway to Airport, nice Japanese Themed Bar / Eats two doors down.

The staff was friendly and enthusiastic, and the rooms were funky in the best possible way. The basement theatre was cool, and having guitars available to play was awesome. Wish we had stayed longer.

• 25th Oct 2014

I had a GREAT time here and would definitely stay again!

• 24th Oct 2014

More Toilets and showers

• 24th Oct 2014

Everything was clean. Everyone was friendly. The location was perfect for tourists. There's a friendly bar, Buckley's, right next door where we got to watch the World Series, and a jazz bar across the street, Tulas, when the Series had a night off.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great location with friendly, helpful staff. As seniors, we loved the 'young' atmosphere.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful... I was spending one night in Seattle before going to Olympia to visit a friend. Two staff members were able to tell me, with detailed instructions, which bus to take and what times they left. Really awesome! Rooms were clean, breakfast was good. The only complaint I have are the bathrooms, I found them unclean since the shower room floor was always wet and there's not really any place to put clothes. Would come back here anyways!

You cannot best this Hostel for staying in Seattle. Really enjoyed my stay. Really close to everything and the staff was fantastic!

• 21st Oct 2014

I loved the area the hostel is in but it was too loud at night. I could not close the window and my room was facing the street. The bars were open until 2:30 in the morning on Saturday night. Everything else in the hostel was great.

• 18th Oct 2014

Only stayed one night so I didn't get to use all the facilities but what I used was fine. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 18th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, location, & clean! :) Fun art-sy rooms too! Downside, only 1 shared shower for each floor/hallway. Had to wait a bit if you wanted a shower. But other than that it was great....location was right in between Pike Place & the Space Needle. Looking forward to going back & staying there soon!

I stayed at this hostel on the way up to Canada for a Geological conference and it was awesome. The staff are super friendly. I would recommend this hostel to anyone in the Seattle area. Will definitely come back again soon!

• 16th Oct 2014

Great hostel and city

• 15th Oct 2014

The hostel staff was fantastic. M n i went to the emergency room due to acute gastroenteritis, and the staff was amazing. They deep cleaned my room, waived my lost key fee, and sought to make my time there full of healing. Someone on staff offered to bring me water, and returned with a lunch that was easy on my stomach, served in bed. Would recommend.

• 13th Oct 2014