City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

I was given a noisy room on the first floor. The noise of the neighbouring restaurant was exterimly disturbing. I requested to be moved some where quiter which initially was denied and when I made it clear that I will not stay on that room finally decided to give me another room. The second room was as bad as the first one and the restaurants smell of food and fan noise was very disturbing. During my stay the bed linine where not changed even once!! I will not stay in this place again.

• 14th Jul 2014

very friendly and helpfull staff. bathrooms and room were always clean and very nice

It is the best hostel I have ever stayed! Very friendly and helpful staff and great location. I will stay there again for sure for my next Seattle trip :)

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Awesome place in Belltown close to downtown. Some staff were new and check-in took a while but I wasn't expecting hotel service so this was ok! Please provide bath mats if possible! Thanks

Nice and big rooms, average washrooms, but not enough hooks to hang stuff on to (especially because it would be so easy to put some on!). Breakfast included fresh bananas and oranges. Only a few minutes to walk to the waterfront, but also lots of homeless people in that neighbourhood. Seattle itself did not impress me at all.

All great. One of the best desinged hostels I've ever stayed in. Fantastic staff!

We had everything we needed in this Hostel - i would recommend it to anyone!

The neighborhood was full of hobos. The shower was super hot with no way to control. The rooms and social areas were very hot. Prices should include everything and be more clear. The WiFi signal was so poor I couldn't use it at all. The only decent thing was the breakfast, but it should be serve earlier (started at 8am).

Nice hotel, very friendly people, A bit expensive if travelling with kids (4) , but perfect if travelling alone or with friends !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Belgium

The prices are too high for dorm rooms. I understand why the computer room has been eliminated but it still would be nice to have one or two computers available for those of us who have small smartphones; who knows, there may be those without one at all. There were a lot of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.... There should be more seating in the breakfast room.

Hostel staff was very friendly. The location is great for daytime, however, at night I did not feel safe walking the surrounding streets as there were lots of homeless and other characters. No elevators, so if you have big heavy luggage, it can be difficult to get up the narrow staircase when you're up on the 2nd or 3rd floor. The building is on the older side but the showers in the halls were Excellent. Super modern and roomy individual shower rooms. Made a huge difference. Good value.

• 29th Jun 2014

Laundry too expensive and lack of plugs in the room

excellect hostel in downtwon seattle, very recommended!!!

Private room was nice- super comfy bed and warm. Staff were helpful. However the atmosphere wasn't anything remarkable.

Comfortable, clean and great wifi.

Awesome staff. Clean facilities. Really cool room. Right in the heart of downtown. Over a karaoke bar, kind of annoying to hear a bunch of drunk people screaming Shania Twain at midnight. Not too bad, just sucked cuz we had to be up early.

• 26th Jun 2014

Really liked this hostel! Perfect location in the cool area of belltown. Staff were really friendly and the rooms were spacious and comfortable, especially the 4 bed dorm!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing facilities. Better than my shower at home!

Other then the front desk staff smooching eachother instead of checking us in it was great! Friendly people, walking distance to Pikes Market,

I think it´s really good deal to choose this hostel, next to everything (water front, needle space). The room and bathroom are clean and i dont have any problem. Also the personnel is very nice.

• 21st Jun 2014