City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

The staff was friendly and enthusiastic, and the rooms were funky in the best possible way. The basement theatre was cool, and having guitars available to play was awesome. Wish we had stayed longer.

• 25th Oct 2014

More Toilets and showers

• 24th Oct 2014

Everything was clean. Everyone was friendly. The location was perfect for tourists. There's a friendly bar, Buckley's, right next door where we got to watch the World Series, and a jazz bar across the street, Tulas, when the Series had a night off.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Great location with friendly, helpful staff. As seniors, we loved the 'young' atmosphere.

• 23rd Oct 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful... I was spending one night in Seattle before going to Olympia to visit a friend. Two staff members were able to tell me, with detailed instructions, which bus to take and what times they left. Really awesome! Rooms were clean, breakfast was good. The only complaint I have are the bathrooms, I found them unclean since the shower room floor was always wet and there's not really any place to put clothes. Would come back here anyways!

You cannot best this Hostel for staying in Seattle. Really enjoyed my stay. Really close to everything and the staff was fantastic!

• 21st Oct 2014

I loved the area the hostel is in but it was too loud at night. I could not close the window and my room was facing the street. The bars were open until 2:30 in the morning on Saturday night. Everything else in the hostel was great.

• 18th Oct 2014

Only stayed one night so I didn't get to use all the facilities but what I used was fine. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 18th Oct 2014

Amazing staff, location, & clean! :) Fun art-sy rooms too! Downside, only 1 shared shower for each floor/hallway. Had to wait a bit if you wanted a shower. But other than that it was great....location was right in between Pike Place & the Space Needle. Looking forward to going back & staying there soon!

I stayed at this hostel on the way up to Canada for a Geological conference and it was awesome. The staff are super friendly. I would recommend this hostel to anyone in the Seattle area. Will definitely come back again soon!

• 16th Oct 2014

Great hostel and city

• 15th Oct 2014

The hostel staff was fantastic. M n i went to the emergency room due to acute gastroenteritis, and the staff was amazing. They deep cleaned my room, waived my lost key fee, and sought to make my time there full of healing. Someone on staff offered to bring me water, and returned with a lunch that was easy on my stomach, served in bed. Would recommend.

• 13th Oct 2014

Very secure, sometimes frustratingly so. Great value for the location, close to downtown and lots of bars and restaurants near by. WiFi was weak in our room but was perfect once stepping out of the door

The people who work at city hostel are phenomenal! The rooms themselves could use an update. The lockers were not really working and the art work looked more like dirt in our room. Other than that, very secure place and the space needle was just a couple blocks away.

• 11th Oct 2014

My 4 bed dormroom was in bad condition, Blankets are not covered in general and not changed after a guest checked out!!!! (I saw it more than six times during my five night stay) Storages are very! small. Just for a daypack.

Good location near the centre and Pike Place Market. Staff is great but wifi only really works in the common areas. On second floor it was dodgy to non-existing. Breakfast could do with a couple more options and maybe some juice.

Very convenient location near to the Seattle Center. Secure entrance, either with key card or from staff. on site cinema.

LOVED the uniquely painted rooms, the large kitchen, and the fantastic location.

• 9th Oct 2014

great hostel, great stay..the only improvement would be the showers. The water pressure was too much and often painful!

The staff keeps the place clean & tidy. Thats awesome, no doubt about that. But sometimes its kind of annoying if they're cleaning the place 10 times a day. The room (6bed dorm) was big enough to store all our belongings. 4 lockers in a 6 bed dorm are a bit spare though. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rules of the hostel are quite strict we guess. We weren´t even allowed to hang up a sheet of paper to try to sell something. However, we would recommend the hostel to everyone!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7