City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

clean rooms and friendly staff

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Liechtenstein

this hostel is a very comfortable and nice place to stay, the atmosphere and liveliness of it was vivid and enjoyable, and the value was great!

• 16th Aug 2014

This was my first hostel experience and I have only good things to say about this place!

• 13th Aug 2014

What a great hostel! Unbeatable location. Staff is super friendly. Met a ton of like-minded hostel guests. Don't hesitate. This is the best seattle has.

• 13th Aug 2014

City Hostel is in a great location. The staff are friendly and the building is secure. The hostel room was unbearably hot during the night, although this might have been because of the unusually hot Seattle weather at the time.

Huge room, very clean, super helpful staff with great restaurant recommendations

• 9th Aug 2014

Great hostel.Very clean. Great breakfast, maybe U should have a bigger fridge.thanks

Overall nice hostel experience. Could do with air con in the bedroom. In 6 bed dorm I stayed in there were only 4 lockers. Didn't bother me as I arrived early and so got a locker but two fellow travellers not able to. Also breakfast should be served from 7am, it's surely not so difficult to put bread and fruit out an hour earlier.

Need an easier way to extend stay in same room if/when possible.

The hostel was good, the location was great walkable to everywhere you want to go in Seattle. The staff were really lovely. The only thing that I didn't like is our room was extremely hot on the ground floor and also directly across from the kitchen which made it really loud in the night with the night owls and also loud in the morning for the early risers. I would definitely go back but would request something not on the ground floor.

Very good hostel. One of the best I have ever been. Very clean and the 4 beds room was awesome!!!

Good Hostel, perfect location and very nice stuff. It is a quiet big but very wellcoming. The Breakfast is ok and our room was pretty clean, bahtroom was fine too. We defineately had a great stay.

We stayed in a double en suite room. It was great value for money. The staff were fantastic, always very helpful. Breakfast was a bonus.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We were only here for 1 night, but it was a cool building with nice rooms. Seemed like a great location but we didnt know Seattle very well. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a safe and cheap place to stay.

it was a wonderful stay with very friendly and helpfull staff, just like beeing at home! we will come again

The art in our room was kind of strange.

• 30th Jul 2014

VERY friendly staff, and very safe and secure. Great atmosphere

• 30th Jul 2014

The location of this hostel is amazing! Belltown is so nice and walking distance to everything! The rooms are a bit too dark and don't have too much lighting. The bed I slept on was so comfortable...I really enjoyed it. I would've like for all the bathrooms to have both the shower and the toilet but only one did on the floor I stayed in. Making food at the hostel was super easy and I really enjoyed the patio area. The wifi worked great all 5 days I was there. I would recommend this hostel.

It was a great hostel to stay at! It's right in the heart of downtown Seattle so it was so easy to walk to all the bigger tourist spots (Pike Place Market, the Space Needle, shopping district, etc) Also the hostel was super clean and was an awesome spot! Also the free breakfast was good enough!

Pro: Good price / Laundry facilities (though expensive) / TV and film rooms / uniquely decorated rooms / breakfast Con: Stuck up hipster staff (if you look hipster they will love you though) / breakfast from 8am only so if you leave early tough luck / bad ensuite bathroom - i used the recently renovated hall ones instead / hot hot rooms and hallways / middle of nowhere unless you want to go to the Seattle Tower

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6