City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

2089 Total Reviews

Stayed at the 4 bed en suite bathroom room. Spacious, clean, and very convenient. Walked everywhere from the hostel!! Morning breakfast was decent, staff was friendly, and facilities were clean and nice :)

There were two seniors in my group and two teenagers. We all loved the place. The staff was friendly and helpful and the location was central for walking almost everywhere. Everyone in our group was very pleased. I will certainly recommend this place to friends and return myself.

Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and showers.

• 23rd Jun 2015

It was a great hostel. Amazing location and very secure. No air conditioning in the rooms so it was very hard to sleep.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Great place to stay.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great place, great location, good breakfast, poor wifi.

City Hostel Seattle has a great location in downtown Seattle, and there are many options of restaurants, things to do, and bus stops close to it. The breakfast offered every morning is also very good. The bedroom and main door is opened only with a personal keycard, and in addition there are lockers in the bedrooms. It is really safe. Everything is clean, and I met people cleaning bathrooms, hallways, and so on, many times during my stay. I strongly recommend City Hostel Seattle!

• 19th Jun 2015

This was one of the best hostels either of us have ever stayed in - we got a very friendly reception at our 1AM arrival, stayed in a beautiful room, and enjoyed a fantastic tour of Seattle in the morning. Will definitely recommend this hostel!

• 18th Jun 2015

Awesome hostel to stay at with nice location, nice staff n nice ppl.

Very good hostel,! If you absolutely need a quiet nights rest then ask for a room away from the street because it is quite noisy with the late night partiers and all! very pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful staff!

Great staff that were able to make me feel at home!

• 11th Jun 2015

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay. The staff were all terrific (friendly, helpful, patient) and the breakfast included fresh fruit, hot coffee, cereal and toast with a few spread options.Their kitchen and dining area were really nice, too. There were plenty of bathrooms and showers so no waiting in line. Overall it was a nice place to stay and a pretty good value.

• 11th Jun 2015

Very well put together, pretty high quality compared to other hostels in the US. Would have loved if they had individual outlets and lights in each bunk like some other hostels do, but the availability of outlets wasn't too bad.

In comparison to other hostel where I have been in the last couple of years this one is quite outdated. Especially in summer it gets really hot in the rooms and the only option is a noisy fan. I bet the smaller the rooms the better.

This is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in to date. I learn a little something each time I stay in one, and I learned with this one how an ideal bathroom situation should go. Sinks and personal stuff in the rooms, while showers and toilets are in their own rooms, separate from even each other. I didn't have to feel afraid to hurry when I showered or used the bathroom. Really good set up!

Loved our stay

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The staff made my time 100% better, they were all so friendly and helpful with suggestions for me. I thank them.

• 5th Jun 2015

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed worldwide

The pillow on the bed was stained with years of use. And the lockers in the room were tall, but skinny, making storing even a day-pack a challenge. And when I couldn't book all three nights I wanted in the cheapest room, I decided to try at checkin. I had to wait until the manager arrived at 8AM. The manager got there, said there were computer problems. I waited half an hour, then he said the only thing available was a private for $85. No sense of concern. I spent my last night elsewhere.

This is an excellent hostel to stay at. Close to attractions and in a great neighborhood. The only drawback is that the night life can get very loud on the street that it's on, so earplugs are a must!

• 4th Jun 2015