9.0
Superb 2,912 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 2,912 Total Reviews
City Hostel Seattle Located at 2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle.
USA
Seattle Washington WA 98121 2327 2nd ave., Seattle
90% 2912
47.6146257 -122.3464536
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Room got quite stuffy at night but the staff were all friendly and willing to help with any needs we had.

• France, Male, 41+
19th Aug 2016

The Windows are to be renewed...

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016
6.3

Upon me and my friend arriving at the hostel, the man at the front desk says he only has one bed even though we booked 2 beds. all the other beds are booked, so he actually suggests me and my friend SHARE a SINGLE bed. He is incredibly rude, but finally they find us beds. They can't even guarantee us our second nights stay. As we go up to the counter, the man demands we pay for both nights even though we aren't getting what we asked for and is so rude. Stay FAR away from this place. Also no A/C.

18th Aug 2016

I wish the shower pressure wasn't so intense. It would also be nice if breakfast started a little earlier for early risers. Other than that, my stay was pretty good. I recommend bringing an eye mask if staying in the dorms.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6.3

A pretty bare bones hostel, especially compared to others I've stayed at in the United States. There is no air conditioning so be forewarned, the rooms get very hot. The facilities are solid and they have a nice courtyard, but everything seems pretty worn out and old. The movie theater is a nice touch, but again it's pretty old. Everyone was very nice and helpful, though, which made the stay more enjoyable. The place is a decent value and in a great location in Belltown, but it needs an update.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

The staff were so nice and knowledgeable. Thank you for a nice stay. Love the books and movie area!

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Aug 2016
6.6

Showers were great. The breakfast was unreliable, as one day there was amazing banana bread and oranges but there weren't any the next day. The rooms were also uncomfortably hot!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
16th Aug 2016
6.0

The hostel is fine in general. Good kitchen and shower rooms. The dorm was quite small and cramped and gets incredibly stuffy at night . We had to have the door open in order for the fans to work ,which meant having light shining in.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
14th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay - the hostel was very central, allowing me to park my car and walk the entire time I was there. The staff was very helpful with the orientation and gave great advice as to where I could leave my vehicle for the duration of my stay and they also pointed out some attractions to see while I was there. My only complaint was that the room was very hot and did not have air conditioning.

14th Aug 2016

Everything was great about the hostel except that it was too hot. There is 1 fan in each room, and ours was pointed up, so it was much too hot. There are scereens on the windows to keep the flys out, but there are no mosquitoes or flys in Seattle, so the screens do not let the cool air in, so the room was really hot all the time.