City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Staff was very friendly and it was a perfectly fine, clean place. Couple things... They asked if I wanted to rent a lock for one of the lockers and I did...but there were only four lockers in a room for six people and they were all occupied. The blanket and pillow were so thin I could not get any sleep the entire time I was there. Activities and breakfast were quite disappointing. Breakfast was just brown toast, and canned fruits. Showers were great. Not my fav experience overall. But was ok.

• 8th Feb 2016

Hostel is in an excellent location! The staff are all really friendly and a great kitchen area and simply but yummy breakfast! Definitely a good place to stay!! :)

This location was perfect if you plan to rent a car or have friend visiting you, as there's quite a bit of street parking and it's close to the Space Needle and Pike's place! The area was a little shady to walk around at night, but the hostel was super safe and required showing your key cards upon entering. The staff was super friendly, lots to do around the hostel. The room was clean and facilities had individual bathrooms and showers. The sheets could have looked cleaner though!!l

• 31st Jan 2016

The atmosphere is good.Friendly workers and warm welcome. But the bed set and room are not so good. Most inexpensive in Seattle though.

The room I was in needs a paint job. Bathrooms were very clean. Staff was GREAT!!!!!! Genuinely nice and friendly people. I love that security is consistent.

Perfect location! I could see the Space Needle from my room window!!!!

• 16th Jan 2016

I had a great time and it was chill

Pros: central location near bars and attractions; good security (swipe to get into hostel, room, and had lockers); clean--you only had to rinse your dishes, then the staff would run them through the dishwasher; downstairs theater which has a free comedy show on Thursdays; downstairs game/tv room Con: Very few organized activities. I like hostels that advertise walking tours, pub crawls, communal dinners, etc. Not super social. You have to go out of your way to make friends (but it's possible).

Very clean hostel. Great hostel. Very friendly staff. Very clean toilets.

I can not praise this staff enough for how amazingly awesome they were. I felt at home with them right away as if I suddenly had 8 new best friends.

• 6th Jan 2016

Great hostel in a great location. Staff was helpful and accommodating, facilities were clean. Would stay here again - was very easy to walk throughout town and take the light rail from the airport. Felt safe as a solo female traveler

• 6th Jan 2016

Good, just don't know how to say. The bunk bed was pretty small for me even I'm an Asian, but I'm tall. It looks like a teenager bunk bed or something I guess. And they have a theater there and also nice breakfast. This location was pretty good. It was near by a Space needle and EMP and The Glass MUSEUM are nearby the Space needle.

the location can't be beat! super close to pike place market, shopping, restaurants, theatres, etc. ,Everything was clean and easy to access. price was excellent :)

• 4th Jan 2016

I thought it was more like a little cute Hotel, then an actual hostel. Really great :)

• 2nd Jan 2016

I just miss a hair dryer in the bathroom

Excelent Hostel. Pros: location, staff really helpful and friendly, sistematics of getting in & out & security work perfectly, bathroom clean and with great shower. Cons: bed. It was a really noisy bed and with a thin pillow. Overall it was a great stay. I would stay there again.

A small table or a chair in the rooms would be nice. Shower feels like a pressure washer.

My sister and I stayed in a dorm for three nights over New Years. It was such a great hostel, we felt safe the entire time and the staff were fabulous - especially on New Year's Eve when we boogied and ushered in the new year in style together

Really good location for nightlife and tourist trips. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Rooms were a good and the beds were great quality. Boardgames available and good common rooms. Can't complain about anything!

Very friendly staff