City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

1994 Total Reviews

Amazing hostel with super friendly staff and a great atmosphere! The location is perfect and it is pretty clean. Just not enough power outlets for all the phones that have to be charged at night ;)

Located in a cool neighbourhood near bars and restaurants and a short walk to the sights. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Rooms were spacious for a hostel, and we had an ensuite which was nice. We needed blinds in our room - no way to block out street light. Wifi and hot showers were hit and miss. Overall - a top choice.

Our stay was great! The location is very good, right between the bustling downtown area, Pike Place Market, and Seattle Center. The hostel uses key cards, and they require every guest to show the key card in the lobby, so security is guaranteed. There weren't any safety lockers in the rooms, but I don't know about the dorms. The bathrooms were always clean, and I noticed that the staff cleaned them frequently. Overall very satisfied!

Amazing hostel within walking distance of downtown Seattle. Very friendly staff and amenities one wouldn't expect in a hostel. Definitely worth the money. Highly recommend staying there if you ever get the chance to!

• 24th Apr 2015

The hostel is far away from the link train station: 7 blocks! It is not stated in the information received and when coming with luggage is a long walk. The room door was barely closing and you could see through the cracks. I asked for an hour extra to check out and they said no. I had to leave the luggage and make a long detour back and forth to recover the luggages. It resulted being quite expensive in the end.

The hostel was so cozy and clean. The location was good as well. And I also want to stay there one more time if I go to Seattle again.

I reall like the place, and the people excellent. Thanks for everything.

• 16th Apr 2015

I think this place is lovely, and there are friendly staffs. I hope they keep this great part for this hostel. The breakfast was fine.

Great location and awesome shower

Great hostel! Thanks for being so friendly during check in/check out :)

Great location and very clean bathrooms!

It would have been nice to have a small table surface in the room. Nothing but bunks with only one chair was spartan.

• 9th Apr 2015

We had problems with Wi-Fi .

Clean, friendly, unique.

• 4th Apr 2015

This was a great option to explore Seattle. It was a very walkable location and Belltown has a really happening night life. ITs close to the bus line, walkable to the Space Needle. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would only suggest more information about things to do in Seattle (other than the space needle), places to eat, where to find live music.

My friend and I had booked this place after another friend stayed for the weekend. We got the private room with locked door. Every room is decorated different since its a different artist painting them. I loved it. Its in a great area close to bars/food convinient stores etc. The japanese place next door is fantastic! Free breakfast in the morning which was nice! I would stay here again in a heart beat. Only thing I wish they had was parking. we had to pay about 30/day for parking

• 3rd Apr 2015

Great vibe, helpful staff, super clean. Would definitely stay here again.

Nice staff, clean and good location :-)

Ive stayed at both green tortoise And this place as theyre the top hostels in seattle. This hostel is more modern kitchen and room and arts is everywhere. The staff are nicerand down to earth. There are no computer/PCs like its shown in the photos. Green tortoise has computers and a better atmosphere to meet people i must say, and eggs/pancake/toast/fruit for breakfast and dinner nights and is right next to the pike market.This hostel has cereal (and milk)/toast/fruit and is in decent location

The staff and location are really what boost up the score for this place. The facilities, atmosphere and cleanliness aren't necessarily bad, but they're not great either.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4