City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

2015 Total Reviews

pretty good one night in City Hostel.

• 16th May 2015
  • China

I was satisfied. And the breakfast was also good. An elevator would be nice though.

• 16th May 2015
  • Austria

Great bathrooms, lots of space in my 4 person dorm, rooms were a good temp, everything was clean and staff were always really friendly and welcoming.

I had a great time at City Hostel. The staff was extremely friendly and everything meet and even surpassed my expectations. The only thing that dissapointed me was not to find the waffles I had read about online at breakfast, but it was no big deal.

• 13th May 2015
  • Venezuela

I had a wonderful stay with you all. Thank you so much for being so accommodating!!!

• 9th May 2015

Staffs are very kind. Location is excellent. I want to stay again when I go to Seattle.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Japan

Amazing hostel with super friendly staff and a great atmosphere! The location is perfect and it is pretty clean. Just not enough power outlets for all the phones that have to be charged at night ;)

Located in a cool neighbourhood near bars and restaurants and a short walk to the sights. Staff were super helpful and friendly. Rooms were spacious for a hostel, and we had an ensuite which was nice. We needed blinds in our room - no way to block out street light. Wifi and hot showers were hit and miss. Overall - a top choice.

Our stay was great! The location is very good, right between the bustling downtown area, Pike Place Market, and Seattle Center. The hostel uses key cards, and they require every guest to show the key card in the lobby, so security is guaranteed. There weren't any safety lockers in the rooms, but I don't know about the dorms. The bathrooms were always clean, and I noticed that the staff cleaned them frequently. Overall very satisfied!

The rule of every needing to show their swipe card to get into the hostel is frustrating. We had a large group and did not all need to take the card to get back into the hostel.

• 25th Apr 2015

really great hostel for travellers. nice clean room and bathroom.

Amazing hostel within walking distance of downtown Seattle. Very friendly staff and amenities one wouldn't expect in a hostel. Definitely worth the money. Highly recommend staying there if you ever get the chance to!

• 24th Apr 2015

The hostel is far away from the link train station: 7 blocks! It is not stated in the information received and when coming with luggage is a long walk. The room door was barely closing and you could see through the cracks. I asked for an hour extra to check out and they said no. I had to leave the luggage and make a long detour back and forth to recover the luggages. It resulted being quite expensive in the end.

The hostel was so cozy and clean. The location was good as well. And I also want to stay there one more time if I go to Seattle again.

I reall like the place, and the people excellent. Thanks for everything.

• 16th Apr 2015

I think this place is lovely, and there are friendly staffs. I hope they keep this great part for this hostel. The breakfast was fine.

Great location and awesome shower

Great hostel! Thanks for being so friendly during check in/check out :)

Great location and very clean bathrooms!

It would have been nice to have a small table surface in the room. Nothing but bunks with only one chair was spartan.

• 9th Apr 2015