City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Great location, 10 minute walk to EMP, space needle, science center. Also within walking distance of the public market and underground transit to airport. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the building is quite old and a little run down but well kept and clean. Would stay again! Thanks City Hostel!

• 27th Dec 2015

One of best Hostels I've ever stayed. Location couldn't be any better. Ended up extending my stay

Incredibly friendly staff :) Breakfast was cool with fruits and toast. The hostel also had a free brunch (simple but delicious) on Christmas day. Enjoyed my stay here.

Staff was excellent, very helpful when it came to getting around town. But facilities left me wanted more for my money. Room (Dorms didn't have AC), Mattress didn't look or feel clean (70's) and Bed sheets didn't look or feel clean (White bed sheets should look white)

I would really recommend the City Hostel because it is close to the Pike Market as well as the Space Needle. It takes only around 10 minutes walk and there are many restaurant nearby too. The restroom are big and clean and I think it is the best restroom I have ever seen in hostel in the US. One con about the hostel is the lockers are too small and also there are not enough plugs.

I was lucky to be there on their x-mas craft night with hot chocolate, toddy and cookies!!! We made some fantastic decorations!!!

I had a great stay at City Hostel Seattle. I felt very welcomed as I first came in and the staff was always ready to help answer any of my questions if I had any. The location was excellent and easily able to navigate to downtown, pike place market, and the space needle. The room I stayed in was comfortable and gave me an excellent view of the space needle. Absolutely loved it!

• 7th Dec 2015

I think this might be the 4th time I have stayed at this hostel and it's started to feel like a second home. Just in Seattle. The people who work there are really friendly, and I feel comfortable there. Sometime I can't tell if they work there or just frequent the place, because of how friendly and casual they are. Unless someone snores a lot in the same room as you, it's also a great place to sleep. Transportation is close or within a 30 minute walk you can get out of Belltown & into Downtown.

The staff were amazing the location was brilliant. I would recommend this hostel. I will be staying hear next time I'm in Seattle

• 27th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

wonderful hostel everything is wonderful

Was awesome. Great people. Amazing service. Completely happy with the place

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Colombia

We had a good stay at the hostel and would recommend it to anyone staying in Seattle. Bathrooms were excellent and always clean. Hostel employees very friendly and only too happy to help out and suggest sightseeing, eating, drinking options.

• 20th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Really good place. Only really downside was the price.

We had an incredible stay at City Hostel Seattle! Thank you to the amazing staff members for all your recommendations and for answering our endless questions with patience and kindness. We will absolutely be back!

• 19th Nov 2015

Beautiful hostel! It was so clean and the staff were absolutely wonderful after a long day of travel! There was a problem with the radiator in our room and they had it fixed within 5 minutes of talking to the front desk! They were also very friendly and helpful when asked questions about the bus routes!

• 17th Nov 2015

Very, very nice hostel. Really helpfull and nice staff, nice rooms, breakfast, good atmosphere, great paintings on the walls, movie room, jam sessions.... One small minus is, because the sheets are not ready in beds, if you enter in the middle of the night, it is difficult (impossible) to put the sheets yourself without waking up others. Otherwise everything supergood, thank you!

I loved my stay at city hostel. They organised some things which made it easy to socialise. The location is perfect cause you can easily walk to the main attractions. I love how all the room have their own theme and artwork. Very cool!

Wonderful staff, accommodations, and location!

• 13th Nov 2015

City Hostel Seattle was incredible! I didn't expect such service from a hostel but the vibe there was so inviting and friendly. The staff were so friendly, always greeting you when you walk in and out of the door. The bathrooms were amazing! They were big and spacious, not like anything I've experienced at a hostel or even hotels before. Would definitely reccomend the hostel to any fellow travellers - thank you City Hostel Seattle!

• 11th Nov 2015

City Hostel Seattle was conveniently located near multiple tourist attractions. With the upbeat and friendly staff, combined with the warm and inviting atmosphere, you can't pick a better place. Very secure, I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable during my stay. Organized multiple local events that really embodied Seattle arts and culture. Great for any traveler coming through, I will definitely rebook here the next time I'm in the city!

• 10th Nov 2015