City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

this hostel is a very comfortable and nice place to stay, the atmosphere and liveliness of it was vivid and enjoyable, and the value was great!

• 16th Aug 2014

Really great location, but the neighborhood gets loud on weekend nights. I wouldn't recommend staying in the four-bed female ensuite room unless you're traveling with the other three people in the room. The door to the toilet/shower sticks and is tricky to open and close, while the sink and automated paper towel dispenser are in the actual room, making it nearly impossible to be quiet when anyone else is resting. I ended up using the public facilities a few times and they're perfectly adequate.

This was my first hostel experience and I have only good things to say about this place!

• 13th Aug 2014

What a great hostel! Unbeatable location. Staff is super friendly. Met a ton of like-minded hostel guests. Don't hesitate. This is the best seattle has.

• 13th Aug 2014

The staffs are very helpful n friendly, they help me to save a lot of money. The only thing if their web can show us more specific direction to hostel from grey hound station which will b great. The present direction advise is not clear enough.

Really enjoyed my stay. Was just there with a friend for one night so can't speak to the atmosphere of the hostel as we came solely for a concert. Our room was very clean and so were the bathrooms, the staff was friendly and helpful. It was in a great location and very walkable to everything we had needed. Great restaurants around as well. I enjoyed it and I would definitely stay again.

• 11th Aug 2014

Hooks for hanging clothes would be useful. In our room, 216, there was a small open closet that with the addition of a rod and coat hangers it would become rather useful. Other than that the place is just fine and would stay there again. Thanks, g

• 11th Aug 2014

Very clean. The free breakfast is really nice (I really love peanut butter!).

City Hostel is in a great location. The staff are friendly and the building is secure. The hostel room was unbearably hot during the night, although this might have been because of the unusually hot Seattle weather at the time.

It's a great hostel in a good location. The famous Seattle landmarks are in walking distance, the Space Needle ist even visible when standing outside the hostel. Breakfast is included, you can get cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, toast, jam, peanut butter. The staff is really friendly and very helpful. No AC, only a fan that didn't do much so it was quite hot in the room and we were not able to get the heat out- then again, it was August.

Huge room, very clean, super helpful staff with great restaurant recommendations

• 9th Aug 2014

Great hostel.Very clean. Great breakfast, maybe U should have a bigger fridge.thanks

Overall nice hostel experience. Could do with air con in the bedroom. In 6 bed dorm I stayed in there were only 4 lockers. Didn't bother me as I arrived early and so got a locker but two fellow travellers not able to. Also breakfast should be served from 7am, it's surely not so difficult to put bread and fruit out an hour earlier.

Need an easier way to extend stay in same room if/when possible.

The hostel was good, the location was great walkable to everywhere you want to go in Seattle. The staff were really lovely. The only thing that I didn't like is our room was extremely hot on the ground floor and also directly across from the kitchen which made it really loud in the night with the night owls and also loud in the morning for the early risers. I would definitely go back but would request something not on the ground floor.

Very good hostel. One of the best I have ever been. Very clean and the 4 beds room was awesome!!!

Good Hostel, perfect location and very nice stuff. It is a quiet big but very wellcoming. The Breakfast is ok and our room was pretty clean, bahtroom was fine too. We defineately had a great stay.

We stayed in a double en suite room. It was great value for money. The staff were fantastic, always very helpful. Breakfast was a bonus.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We were only here for 1 night, but it was a cool building with nice rooms. Seemed like a great location but we didnt know Seattle very well. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a safe and cheap place to stay.

it was a wonderful stay with very friendly and helpfull staff, just like beeing at home! we will come again