City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Right in the centre of Seattle friendly staff really big and clean washrooms

Great location to stay, bathroom facilities very up to date, enjoyed my stay

This hostel was excellent. The location is a little out from downtown Seattle but it is very easy to get to the city either by walking (about 20-25 minutes) or but cheap bus links (5-10 minutes). Attractions such as the Space Needle are very closely. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and bars in the immediate area too. The hostels itself is comfortable and clean and has great staff who can help with anything. The place is also very secure with big lockers and keycard entry to all rooms.

One of my favourite Hostels! Super clean and great staff! Love the local artists touch on the walls and the spirit around the space. Will always return to this hostel when in Seattle. Also the location is perfect. Smiles...

This is one of the nicer hostels that I've stated at. The staff are friendly and helpful, the place has a great atmosphere and the rooms have a nice arty twist. The only thing that was missing for me was little touches in the room. I booked an ensuite but the single shower rooms were much better; they had towel/clothes racks and the water pressure was better. Also I felt there should have been some clothes hooks in the room and a shelf for each bunk so you have a place to put your phone/key.

• 14th May 2014
  • Scotland

Staff are great, location is perfect- I was so happy with this place! I'd never stayed in a hostel before, so this was a great first experience. The only trouble was there weren't enough outlets in the dorm room to charge phones- but there's plenty of very comfortable public spaces in the hostel, so it was easy to work around that.

• 12th May 2014

Excellent experience, I highly recommend this hostel, staff is very nice, they have a movie theatre which is very cool. I saw a stand up comedy show one night, I cannot be more happy with my staying there. Thank you very much City Hostel, will definitely come back.

• 11th May 2014
  • Mexico

Very conveniently located at walking distance from the space needle and the market. Very clean and staff members are awesome.

Happy with my stay at this hostel! I only stayed 4 nights, but the hostel is great, great free breakfast, extremely clean and tidy. All staff members were fun, happy, approachable

• 9th May 2014

Very nice hostel, particularly when compared with other hostels I've stayed at across the US. Very friendly staff and free breakfast a big plus.

It was really good! Resonable place and kind staff and good breakfast!!! I really like that place! So I extended my trip! :) Thanks for everything! (*for korean) 생각보다 정말 좋았던 호스텔. 스페이스 니들과 가깝고 스테프들이 친절함. 아침 조식에는 바나나 같은 과일과 빵, 우유, 시리얼 등을 주는데 8시부터 10시까지만 제공. 놓치지 말 것. :) 지하실에는 영화를 볼 수 있는 시설도 있고, 세탁실도 있음 (세탁은 2.5불 건조기도2.5불) 수건은 2불 내면 빌릴 수 있다.

Friendly staff. Must do the free city tour on Thursday or Sunday. This is my 2nd stay with them , two things I wish to see improvement - the rooms facing the street are real bad at nights as there are always loud people talking at the front yard day n night, could we converted these to bathroom instead? Breakfast has deteriorated. It used to be on the basement with ample seating and free hot pancakes. Now it moved to ground floor with limited seating and boring toast n bad tasting coffee.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Singapore

Great hostel! Super clean, friendly staff, free breakfast & wifi, huge bathrooms... Definitely worth it!

One of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff was super friendly and helpful, facilties were clean and modern (and they have huge showers!!!). I would def come back and recommend to every traveller!

A mirror & shelves in the bathroom.would have been nice. Also a toilet bowl cleaner. I would stay there again. Folks on the front desk and running the breakfast buffet were super nice and helpful!

One of the best hostels I have ever been, and I have been to many! The staff is the friendliest, they always wish you the best when you leave and say "Welcome back" when you're back, the facilities are very good, you are allowed to drink in the hostel THERE IS EVEN A SMALL MOVIE THEATER IN THE PLACE. It is located very close to the space needle and the public market so the location is perfect. And Seattle is amazing! So definitely go there!

a great stay as always, made even better by their recent renovations to the kitchen, bathrooms, putting in an espresso machine. gotta love city hostel.

The staff were AMAZING - everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Perfect location - only a 15-20 minute walk to Pike place markets (and Pike/Pine St for shopping, etc). Hostel was always clean and the artwork in the rooms/common areas is great!

• 19th Apr 2014

위치도좋고 직원분들도 친절해서 좋았지만 다만 술집들이 많아서 밤에 무섭고 시끄럽다는 단점이있네요

• 18th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Definitely a superb hostel and I would stay here again the next time I am in Seattle!