City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Comfortable, clean and great wifi.

Awesome staff. Clean facilities. Really cool room. Right in the heart of downtown. Over a karaoke bar, kind of annoying to hear a bunch of drunk people screaming Shania Twain at midnight. Not too bad, just sucked cuz we had to be up early.

• 26th Jun 2014

Really liked this hostel! Perfect location in the cool area of belltown. Staff were really friendly and the rooms were spacious and comfortable, especially the 4 bed dorm!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing facilities. Better than my shower at home!

Other then the front desk staff smooching eachother instead of checking us in it was great! Friendly people, walking distance to Pikes Market,

I think it´s really good deal to choose this hostel, next to everything (water front, needle space). The room and bathroom are clean and i dont have any problem. Also the personnel is very nice.

• 21st Jun 2014

Great place to stay was there for the Rock

I really liked my time staying at the City Hostel Seattle! The Staff was super nice and was always helpful when I had questions to get around! The room and bathrooms were super clean! I will stay here again when I come back to Seattle!

no blinds at windows, strange smell in the room

• 18th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Great little hostel, loved the people staff and vibe

My daughters and I stayed at this wonderful Hostel in Seattle and met great people who worked there and also the owner of the place. They were all very hospitable. This was the first time that I stayed in a hostel and I have been recommending this wonderful experience to all my friends and relatives. I plan to stay here again and meet up with the new friends that we've meet. Thanks again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Nothing negative to say. Maybe a bit noisy but it's quite normal in hostels.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Poland

room was really hot, showers were SO nice. would have been nice to have more outlets in the room and lights for the bunks.

The staff were fantastic. When asked what was on in the evening, they gave us terrific options. Location was fantastic. We had a terrific staff and will be recommending it to all our friends and family. Thank you

Nice place to Stay in Seattle, great staff

I stayed at the hostel three years ago and it was nice then, but they have made visible improvements since then also. The staff really put an effort forward to be courteous and accessible in spite of very high volume traffic and guest capacity.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and there was a good mix of backpackers, families, older people etc staying in the hostel. Great location and security as well. I will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Great location. Walking distance to all attractions in seattle. Helpful staff. Security is very tight.

The staff is great and very welcoming. I loved the "old" hostel I stayed in last year, but they did a very good job with the renovations of the bathrooms and the new cafe. Ivee stayed there before and I m definitely going back there. The rooms are pieces of art and interesting look at. The only thing I can think of is that there are not enough chairs and tables for people to have breakfast. Quite a few were sitting on the couches in the lobby. But breakfast was good and included.

The staff are so nice! And the rooms are quite a good size, they offer a free tour which is worth taking :) great hostel