City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

I had a great stay, you guys were very friendly and are obviously proud of your hostel. Breakfast was good but it was the same thing every day. The rooms were clean and comfortable and you were nice enough to provide an extra heater when my room became cold. I would stay here again.

My favorite part of visiting Seattle is staying at city hostel. It becomes my family away from home.

• 30th Oct 2015

This hostel was awesome. The staff were all really friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The showers and bathrooms were big and private and each room had a locker to store my valuables as well as a keycard entry so everything felt super safe and secure. They had free breakfast every morning which was nice and the hostel itself is perfectly located within walking distance of both the space needle and pike place as well as downtown Seattle and other major areas. 10/10

Great people. Great hostel. Really friendly and helpful

• 28th Oct 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in the US! Staff is super friendly and helpful, location is good, rooms are clean and there's enough showers and bathrooms. Free breakfast was a nice surprise. I will definitely stay here again next time I come to Seattle.

Every thing was pretty clean, staff was nice and helpful, the breakfast was ok. I did enjoy the movie room and there were a lot of places to eat that were close by. I could also see the space needle from the entrance. They also gave free walking tours which was cool.

• 26th Oct 2015

The rooms were very stiffling and airless: not a healthy athmosphere to sleep in. The bathrooms were great: spacious and clean!

love this hostel! only minor gripe is that in the dorms, the WiFi signal is spotty enough to be barely usable - I know, I know, first-world problems, but since so many travelers rely on internet to keep in touch, make plans, or just relax, it's frustrating to have to go to a possibly crowded common area. otherwise - rooms are clean & spacious, beds comfy, bath//showers clean, perfect location, great staff, and a few different common spaces.

Great spot! You're in the heart of downtown with access to anything you're looking for.

• 24th Oct 2015

Cool atmosphere! Halloween is everywhere! Like it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would like to come back when I'm in town.

We had a really nice stay at City Hostel. The location is perfect, the staff are friendly, and the free walking tour was really nice. The only problem (and it's a small one!!) is that the wifi didn't work in our room - worked fine everywhere else though.

This was a great hostel! Aside from my super loud and annoying roommates, the staff were super friendly and the bathrooms were very clean (huge plus for me). The walls inside the room were kind of funky with graffiti art, but otherwise clean and comfy. The location was great, in the middle of tourist spots and bars and restaurants. I was able to walk to PIke Place and the Space Needle, and just took the bus everywhere else (which stops a block away from the hostel).

I've stayed in this hostel twice already! Location is perfect, facilities great, staff friendly! Highly recommend!

The hostel is great!

Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Felt more like a hotel and was a great price. PERFECT CENTRAL LOCATION to the main sites. Staff was very friendly and helpful for getting around. Even stored our luggage on our last day while we toured the city. Bathrooms were seriously the cleanest I've ever seen. HIGHLY recommend staying here!!!!

Awesome staff, really friendly and helpful. Really clean and bright rooms/bathrooms. Lockers are a good size for bags. Bike rentals about 2 blocks away

Good points : friendly staff and nice bathrooms (but not enough bathrooms and no furniture to put your stuff on) A huge bad point : dorms are really really (really really... really) too small (should I say tiny ?) for the numbers of bunk beds in it... The point is money making, no matter if we are totally packed (is that your feet I had on my nose last night, dear roomate ?) and if you have no room at all for your luggage.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Clean, staff were friendly and helpful. There could be a hook in the bathroom for your towel, clothes. Overall a nice stay.

Nice and very supportive staff, great artwork everywhere, clean and spacious bathrooms. Breakfast with fruits, cereal, toast was also fine.

• 12th Oct 2015

The place was so nice, the beds were comfortable, and the staff was really great about giving restaurant recommendations in the area.

• 12th Oct 2015