City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

The staff is great and very welcoming. I loved the "old" hostel I stayed in last year, but they did a very good job with the renovations of the bathrooms and the new cafe. Ivee stayed there before and I m definitely going back there. The rooms are pieces of art and interesting look at. The only thing I can think of is that there are not enough chairs and tables for people to have breakfast. Quite a few were sitting on the couches in the lobby. But breakfast was good and included.

The staff are so nice! And the rooms are quite a good size, they offer a free tour which is worth taking :) great hostel

Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. Plus you can walk right out to the pier to watch the sunset and see the space needle from the tables outside. The only thing I wish there was is a composting system for the guests to use.

It was clean and the staff were really friendly. Its very secure. I would stay there again.

Very well situated (could see the space needle from the window of my room!) this hostel's worth it! Great staff, good atmosphere, you'll find everything you need in it (even a big screen for movies!) This is definitely the place to stay in Seattle!

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th May 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I thought this hostel was really good and very clean. The showers were amazing, with a lot of space to move around. My only problem i had with this was that the greyhound bus station moved the day before i arrived and no email or information was sent to me, It was a horrible morning in the rain trying to find my way around the city to this hostel, I only picked this hostel as i had a lot of luggage and this was the closest one to the greyhound station :(

Right in the centre of Seattle friendly staff really big and clean washrooms

Great location to stay, bathroom facilities very up to date, enjoyed my stay

This hostel was excellent. The location is a little out from downtown Seattle but it is very easy to get to the city either by walking (about 20-25 minutes) or but cheap bus links (5-10 minutes). Attractions such as the Space Needle are very closely. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and bars in the immediate area too. The hostels itself is comfortable and clean and has great staff who can help with anything. The place is also very secure with big lockers and keycard entry to all rooms.

One of my favourite Hostels! Super clean and great staff! Love the local artists touch on the walls and the spirit around the space. Will always return to this hostel when in Seattle. Also the location is perfect. Smiles...

This is one of the nicer hostels that I've stated at. The staff are friendly and helpful, the place has a great atmosphere and the rooms have a nice arty twist. The only thing that was missing for me was little touches in the room. I booked an ensuite but the single shower rooms were much better; they had towel/clothes racks and the water pressure was better. Also I felt there should have been some clothes hooks in the room and a shelf for each bunk so you have a place to put your phone/key.

• 14th May 2014
  • Scotland

Staff are great, location is perfect- I was so happy with this place! I'd never stayed in a hostel before, so this was a great first experience. The only trouble was there weren't enough outlets in the dorm room to charge phones- but there's plenty of very comfortable public spaces in the hostel, so it was easy to work around that.

• 12th May 2014

Excellent experience, I highly recommend this hostel, staff is very nice, they have a movie theatre which is very cool. I saw a stand up comedy show one night, I cannot be more happy with my staying there. Thank you very much City Hostel, will definitely come back.

• 11th May 2014
  • Mexico

Very conveniently located at walking distance from the space needle and the market. Very clean and staff members are awesome.

Happy with my stay at this hostel! I only stayed 4 nights, but the hostel is great, great free breakfast, extremely clean and tidy. All staff members were fun, happy, approachable

• 9th May 2014

Very nice hostel, particularly when compared with other hostels I've stayed at across the US. Very friendly staff and free breakfast a big plus.

It was really good! Resonable place and kind staff and good breakfast!!! I really like that place! So I extended my trip! :) Thanks for everything! (*for korean) 생각보다 정말 좋았던 호스텔. 스페이스 니들과 가깝고 스테프들이 친절함. 아침 조식에는 바나나 같은 과일과 빵, 우유, 시리얼 등을 주는데 8시부터 10시까지만 제공. 놓치지 말 것. :) 지하실에는 영화를 볼 수 있는 시설도 있고, 세탁실도 있음 (세탁은 2.5불 건조기도2.5불) 수건은 2불 내면 빌릴 수 있다.

Friendly staff. Must do the free city tour on Thursday or Sunday. This is my 2nd stay with them , two things I wish to see improvement - the rooms facing the street are real bad at nights as there are always loud people talking at the front yard day n night, could we converted these to bathroom instead? Breakfast has deteriorated. It used to be on the basement with ample seating and free hot pancakes. Now it moved to ground floor with limited seating and boring toast n bad tasting coffee.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Singapore

Great hostel! Super clean, friendly staff, free breakfast & wifi, huge bathrooms... Definitely worth it!