City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Great little hostel, loved the people staff and vibe

My daughters and I stayed at this wonderful Hostel in Seattle and met great people who worked there and also the owner of the place. They were all very hospitable. This was the first time that I stayed in a hostel and I have been recommending this wonderful experience to all my friends and relatives. I plan to stay here again and meet up with the new friends that we've meet. Thanks again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Nothing negative to say. Maybe a bit noisy but it's quite normal in hostels.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Poland

room was really hot, showers were SO nice. would have been nice to have more outlets in the room and lights for the bunks.

The staff were fantastic. When asked what was on in the evening, they gave us terrific options. Location was fantastic. We had a terrific staff and will be recommending it to all our friends and family. Thank you

Nice place to Stay in Seattle, great staff

I stayed at the hostel three years ago and it was nice then, but they have made visible improvements since then also. The staff really put an effort forward to be courteous and accessible in spite of very high volume traffic and guest capacity.

The staff was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and there was a good mix of backpackers, families, older people etc staying in the hostel. Great location and security as well. I will definitely stay here again if in the area.

Great location. Walking distance to all attractions in seattle. Helpful staff. Security is very tight.

The staff is great and very welcoming. I loved the "old" hostel I stayed in last year, but they did a very good job with the renovations of the bathrooms and the new cafe. Ivee stayed there before and I m definitely going back there. The rooms are pieces of art and interesting look at. The only thing I can think of is that there are not enough chairs and tables for people to have breakfast. Quite a few were sitting on the couches in the lobby. But breakfast was good and included.

The staff are so nice! And the rooms are quite a good size, they offer a free tour which is worth taking :) great hostel

Probably the cleanest hostel I've stayed in. Plus you can walk right out to the pier to watch the sunset and see the space needle from the tables outside. The only thing I wish there was is a composting system for the guests to use.

It was clean and the staff were really friendly. Its very secure. I would stay there again.

Very well situated (could see the space needle from the window of my room!) this hostel's worth it! Great staff, good atmosphere, you'll find everything you need in it (even a big screen for movies!) This is definitely the place to stay in Seattle!

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 24th May 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

I thought this hostel was really good and very clean. The showers were amazing, with a lot of space to move around. My only problem i had with this was that the greyhound bus station moved the day before i arrived and no email or information was sent to me, It was a horrible morning in the rain trying to find my way around the city to this hostel, I only picked this hostel as i had a lot of luggage and this was the closest one to the greyhound station :(

Right in the centre of Seattle friendly staff really big and clean washrooms

Great location to stay, bathroom facilities very up to date, enjoyed my stay

This hostel was excellent. The location is a little out from downtown Seattle but it is very easy to get to the city either by walking (about 20-25 minutes) or but cheap bus links (5-10 minutes). Attractions such as the Space Needle are very closely. There are plenty of restaurants, shops and bars in the immediate area too. The hostels itself is comfortable and clean and has great staff who can help with anything. The place is also very secure with big lockers and keycard entry to all rooms.

One of my favourite Hostels! Super clean and great staff! Love the local artists touch on the walls and the spirit around the space. Will always return to this hostel when in Seattle. Also the location is perfect. Smiles...