City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

1984 Total Reviews

Location was fantastic and the private room was clean and spacious. Asking both my girlfriend and I to produce our room keys every time we went out, instead of just one of us, was a pain and made us feel like the staff did nor recognize us at all and therefore did not really care about us staying there.

The bathrooms here were some of the cleanest I've seen! I'm glad that there were multiple facilities per floor and that the shower head was strong and powerful. The staff was very helpful with giving directions to various places as requested. Belltown is a great neighbourhood - walkable to downtown, the market, and the train station. Basic breakfast provided, the joy is meeting new people in the morning - this may be intentional with limited seating. The bunk beds were soft, yet comfortable.

• 9th Nov 2014

A Rather discreet frontage; it took 3 attempts to locate it. I had a private room for 2 nights. I had to pay for towels? That were a little gray from over washing?? . some of the staff are welcoming and friendly other The bed was comfy but the linen was not. Thinning, old, scratchy sheets, yellowing pillow slips and a tissue thin duvet. It was a COLD room especially overnight when the temps were down at minus 2. The one plus in this place would be the powerful shower with abundant hot water

인종차별주의자가 있어서 기분이 안좋았어요. 저희가 영어를 못알아먹는줄 알고 막 떠들더라구요.

This was a perfect place to stay!

• 4th Nov 2014

I checked in very late and basically went straight to bed, the bunk was fine, the room was tidy, loud room mates but its a hostel, nothing more you can do. I left before Breakfast was served so didn't get a chance to eat. great location, walking distance to subway to Airport, nice Japanese Themed Bar / Eats two doors down.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »