City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Nice hotel, very friendly people, A bit expensive if travelling with kids (4) , but perfect if travelling alone or with friends !

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Belgium

The prices are too high for dorm rooms. I understand why the computer room has been eliminated but it still would be nice to have one or two computers available for those of us who have small smartphones; who knows, there may be those without one at all. There were a lot of dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.... There should be more seating in the breakfast room.

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at.

Hostel staff was very friendly. The location is great for daytime, however, at night I did not feel safe walking the surrounding streets as there were lots of homeless and other characters. No elevators, so if you have big heavy luggage, it can be difficult to get up the narrow staircase when you're up on the 2nd or 3rd floor. The building is on the older side but the showers in the halls were Excellent. Super modern and roomy individual shower rooms. Made a huge difference. Good value.

• 29th Jun 2014

Laundry too expensive and lack of plugs in the room

excellect hostel in downtwon seattle, very recommended!!!

Private room was nice- super comfy bed and warm. Staff were helpful. However the atmosphere wasn't anything remarkable.

Comfortable, clean and great wifi.

Awesome staff. Clean facilities. Really cool room. Right in the heart of downtown. Over a karaoke bar, kind of annoying to hear a bunch of drunk people screaming Shania Twain at midnight. Not too bad, just sucked cuz we had to be up early.

• 26th Jun 2014

Really liked this hostel! Perfect location in the cool area of belltown. Staff were really friendly and the rooms were spacious and comfortable, especially the 4 bed dorm!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing facilities. Better than my shower at home!

Other then the front desk staff smooching eachother instead of checking us in it was great! Friendly people, walking distance to Pikes Market,

I think it´s really good deal to choose this hostel, next to everything (water front, needle space). The room and bathroom are clean and i dont have any problem. Also the personnel is very nice.

• 21st Jun 2014

Great place to stay was there for the Rock

I really liked my time staying at the City Hostel Seattle! The Staff was super nice and was always helpful when I had questions to get around! The room and bathrooms were super clean! I will stay here again when I come back to Seattle!

no blinds at windows, strange smell in the room

• 18th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Great little hostel, loved the people staff and vibe

My daughters and I stayed at this wonderful Hostel in Seattle and met great people who worked there and also the owner of the place. They were all very hospitable. This was the first time that I stayed in a hostel and I have been recommending this wonderful experience to all my friends and relatives. I plan to stay here again and meet up with the new friends that we've meet. Thanks again.

• 16th Jun 2014

Nothing negative to say. Maybe a bit noisy but it's quite normal in hostels.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Poland

room was really hot, showers were SO nice. would have been nice to have more outlets in the room and lights for the bunks.