City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Pretty Good hostel. The Staff were lovely in general, helpful with Information & generally open & warm. Pretty clean, nice space in the rooms, good location, nice breakfast, no juice but there was real fruit, orange quarters etc instead. The only negative i could think of is that I had to wait to access the shower one morning, i would imagine that might get even worse in summer... but they were lovely showers, powerful & immaculately clean, looked recently done up.

This was my first time staying at a hostel in the US and I was very impressed. I would love to visit again next time I end up in Seattle.

• 26th Feb 2014

I had such a great stay! It was very clean, very safe, and has a great atmosphere.

• 26th Feb 2014

Great hostel, interesting artwork in the rooms, staff were very friendly and helpful, pretty standard hostel breakfast, great location, clean facilities, sheets, etc. Overall, my girlfriend and I had a great time!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »