City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Superb in every way !

I loved it here ! It was in the most perfect location ! The staff was so nice and friendly and helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was excellent. I was there in March and it was a little chilly in the room so bring an extra sweater to wear, but the common areas were warmer. Other than that it was the most perfect stay ! You really can't beat the location. There are also so many bathrooms so I felt as if I had a private bathroom even though we had a room without a private bathroom.

• 1st Mar 2014

Pretty Good hostel. The Staff were lovely in general, helpful with Information & generally open & warm. Pretty clean, nice space in the rooms, good location, nice breakfast, no juice but there was real fruit, orange quarters etc instead. The only negative i could think of is that I had to wait to access the shower one morning, i would imagine that might get even worse in summer... but they were lovely showers, powerful & immaculately clean, looked recently done up.

This was my first time staying at a hostel in the US and I was very impressed. I would love to visit again next time I end up in Seattle.

• 26th Feb 2014

I had such a great stay! It was very clean, very safe, and has a great atmosphere.

• 26th Feb 2014