City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

This is an excellent hostel to stay at. Close to attractions and in a great neighborhood. The only drawback is that the night life can get very loud on the street that it's on, so earplugs are a must!

• 4th Jun 2015

Thank you staff for making staying in Seattle such an amazing experience. I loved the hotel, the guided visit on Wednesday morning was a highlight, and the atmosphere and vibe at the hostel was just wonderful, I met amazing people, had great conversation. Sleeping and resting was also great, which was important to me as this was a work trip. An area in which you could further improve is the breakfast, I would have appreciated more fresh food. Totally looking forward to come back!

• 2nd Jun 2015

The staff were all very amiable and helpful. Rooms were pretty interesting with a local artist's work on a theme for each room, which I thought was really neat. Loved the location of the hotel and everything was really clean!

• 2nd Jun 2015

It was a bit far away from the station, but it's walkable around 20mins. The room is very old and the bed is too soft. The good thing is the washroom with hot water, clean and big. If u can request pls go upper floor cos during the nite damn noisy til 3am. It's unbelievable! It's good for partying though! If u catch a morning flight in the early morning, I wish u don't fall asleep otherwise u will miss ur plane!

Great location. Withing a mile of the space needle and pikes place, easy walking distance to everything. Warm and inviting atmosphere. Helpful staff. I like that there is always someone at the desk, and a camera for security purposes. One thing to think about is there aren't always lockers available, and chargers may have to either happen in the lobby or leave them someplace else in your room, those are the only notable things worth mention. Top notch hostel and we really enjoyed our stay there!

• 31st May 2015

Amazing hostel! Great staff, location, organized events, etc. The free walking tour was really excellent as well.

• 30th May 2015

I only stayed at the hostel for one night, but if I ever come back to Seattle, I would love to stay here. It was very clean and had high quality facilities, including a large kitchen and a rec room. One complaint, my 6-bed dorm only had 4 lockers in the room.

City Hostel Seattle is a great hostel. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Seattle. The location is perfect; great neighborhood, close to attractions and the train line. I always found the staff to be helpful and friendly. Everything was clean. The breakfast was hearty and healthy. Stay at City Hostel Seattle.

Nice and safe! Enjoyable experience!

• 27th May 2015
  • China

Absolutely perfectly placed for the main attractions, within walking distance of everything on the city pass and more.

I think towels are more or less standard nowadays.

Great place to stay in Seattle with a very knowledgeable and welcoming team.

The hostel was good, I just wasn't use to the older crowed. There was quite a few people older then 50 so definitely not a party hostle. Staff OK. Went to basement and they were all hanging out and not one of them tried to talk or invite us to.join. I really enjoyed open mic! FAVORITE part of my stay. If you didn't have a talent you still went up there and said a little about yourself, which was really cool to hear where people were from and what they did!

Absolutely brilliant hostel, better than many hotels! Great location, very secure and good facilities.

• 21st May 2015

Great place in a great location with a wonderful staff

• 21st May 2015

Fantastic staff! The only complaint I have is the lack of air conditioning or fan in the 4 person room. It got pretty stuffy.

There are a good choice of hostels in Seattle - I've stayed at what I would call the 'Top 3'. This is one of them. All 3 are located in prime downtown areas, but in Seattle you still get the less-desirable folk loitering nearby. From this hostel only a block up the street is some kind of shelter/hospital, with a dozen crazy eyes mumbling and smoking meth outside. BUT... this hostel is good! Good breakfast, wifi, near tourist attractions. It's worth staying here if you are in Seattle!

pretty good one night in City Hostel.

• 16th May 2015
  • China

I was satisfied. And the breakfast was also good. An elevator would be nice though.

• 16th May 2015
  • Austria

It was a nice hostel in an awesome location. Within walking distance of downtown and the Public Market. Near buses for everywhere else. Good staff who were helpful and happy to give advice. Lots of stuff to do nearby. High school style lockers. Clean washrooms and showers. Towel and lock rental. The website/directions emailed out say reception closes at 11 pm but it's 24/7 so they need to change that. Would stay again.