City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Great vibe at this hostel with the staff and facilities to match!! highly recommend!!

Really great hostel in a good location in belltown which is within walking distance of all the major attractions. The staff were really helpful and free breakfast was a bonus too. I really recommend this hostel.

Really great hostel in a great location. Lockers in the room were plenty big enough for my gear - though there were only 4 for a room of 6. Showers had so much pressure and always hot water which was awesome! It'd be nice to have a bench or shelf in the shower rooms to put your stuff as two hooks for clothes and towels isn't really enough. The staff were wonderful and helpful with any questions and so much is within walking distance. Definitely a place to go back to, thanks for the great week

The most cleanliness hostel I never been. BRIAN the manager is nice .you will love this hostel I promise.THOMAS PHAM.

1. Turn Room 106 into a yoga room, right now it is directly off the common kitchen area, and the lively kitchen conversations, clinking dish clean up, and delicious food prep noise seeps into the slumber hours for he guests in 106.

• 20th Sep 2015

Firstly, the staff was fabulous. Helpful, delightful, all the while professional. Cannot find a better location for exploring Seattle. Basic accommodation which is clean. Kitchen is most accessible. Will stay there again & again.

• 20th Sep 2015

I would highly recommend City Hostel in Seattle. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Colin for all his advice about sights to see while in Seattle and Manager Brian helping with our luggage situation. The atmosphere is great, clean and a great value. I liked the fact that you could get wi fi in your room. Thank you City Hostel for making our stay there memorable. I will definitely come back when I am in Seattle.

A very good hostel and a reasonable price. The breakfast offered in the morning could be improved but apart from that there is not much to complain about. The hostel is near the Space Needle and the famous market so you could see them both on foot within the same day.

It would be nice if there would be more options at the breakfast.

• 16th Sep 2015

i enjoyed my stay very much,, all went well,, thank you..

• 15th Sep 2015

Great short stay here, with free breakfast and clean showers, it was a good choice. Would recommend to others!

the authentic backpacker style, clean, safe and well located either comong with bus or plane and to stroll around the city. staff is friendly and helpful and it takes a good care of the security on the place. i havent been in a proper hostel in a long time. congrats!! ahh only one thing, it could use a couple more of showers 😜

It is my first experience staying at an Hostel. It was surprisingly GOOD. in fact, it was GREAT.When I arrived in Seattle, I spent 4 nights at a Motel close to Seatac Airport. It was $74 a night with fees and taxes. I did not like the hotel, nor the Staff. I thoght the rates were Overpriced and was not worth it. I stayed at another motel for one night and came to the same conclusion. I finally tried an Hostel. It was Great. Great Staff and Clients. about safety and security. It was great.

• 14th Sep 2015

Great staff !!!!

Situated in a great location - close to the subway station from the airport, space needle, waterfront, pike place market and the retail district. The room had a sink in it which was a bonus, clean and modern bathrooms. 24 hour reception and storage facilities were great. Would definitely stay here again

Great job! Super clean and high pressured showers, easy and quick self serve laundry, entire place was clean, superb vibes and fantastic & friendly staff! Really liked how you guys checked on security, making me feel safer to leave belongings in the room's locker. Keep up the good work, every hostel should use you guys as a benchmark.

City Hostel Seattle is genuinely one of the best hostels we have ever stayed in - the faculties are excellent, the location is brilliant and the staff are so helpful

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Northern Ireland

My room didn't have curtains!!!!And the window is the main st. We couldn't change there and every morning waking up earlier because the sun in our faces. Old and not good rooms. The restroom was good. I believe they just did a good renovation on it.

Still a very nice hostel. I'd add some bed lamps and aircon.

The hostel is very clean and i feel is great value for money. I stayed in a four bed female dorm which was comfortable, but I found the bathroom in the room very small, so I preferred using the shower rooms located in the corridors. Staff are very friendly and informed and the walking tour is excellent. Good location but found there were some odd characters hanging around 2nd Avenue at night, so tried to walk back down 4th instead.