City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Excellent staff.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

it's really a place just to sleep. there is not really a kitchen, a common space but it's pretty good for price and i liked the location. convenient to reach everything. made good friends there too. liked it. hate the heat though, too hot during the day but could sleep at night. shower and bathroom are clean, there's a laundry only for a dollar so you have everything you need there :)

• 25th Aug 2014
  • itsmehiromi
  • Japan

Staff were excellent, very helpful and energetic to give information about what to do etc. Awesome location for the Pike Street market and so many places to eat and drink. Breakfast was ok, toast and cereal. The room we stayed in was covered in art and graffiti which looked awesome.

Probably the nicest Hostel I've ever stayed in, and even nicer than many Hotels! I wasn't happy with how hot it was in my room (6 bed mixed dorm), as someone had unplugged the fan in the night, and it was easily over 86/30 degrees in our room! But the staff were great, the many public spaces were great, and the bathrooms were very clean! I'd definitely go back!

It was an awesome stay with awesome people! I actually regretted having as little time as I had to vacation there, and will be sure to book another, longer, trip just as soon as I'm able!

• 19th Aug 2014

Very nice, friendly and helpful staff. Free walking tour is excellent. 4-bed room dorm was very spacious. Showers are like heaven. Location is between seattle center and market, once done with the seattle center you will always have to walk a bit to reach market (5-10min) and all the other placed further down.

Perfectly situated in downtown Seattle. Close to lots of the touristy things. Very clean. Nice showers. Fast internet.

• 19th Aug 2014

Great hostel. Good location, rooms are nice, staff are very friendly. Wifi works very well. I would stay here again.

It has very good location. I walked to Pike Place every morning. Ambient area, Belltown is very clean and safe and there is many fancy restaurants and pubs. Also, hostel is modern and clean.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Everything is good. Cheap price but with good location and very clean. I recommend people to come there.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

clean rooms and friendly staff

Hostel was hot but it was August in Seattle. Bigotry 2.0 is alive and well - if you are Christian or Jewish keep your head down, your mouth closed and you should be alright.

• 16th Aug 2014

this hostel is a very comfortable and nice place to stay, the atmosphere and liveliness of it was vivid and enjoyable, and the value was great!

• 16th Aug 2014

Really great location, but the neighborhood gets loud on weekend nights. I wouldn't recommend staying in the four-bed female ensuite room unless you're traveling with the other three people in the room. The door to the toilet/shower sticks and is tricky to open and close, while the sink and automated paper towel dispenser are in the actual room, making it nearly impossible to be quiet when anyone else is resting. I ended up using the public facilities a few times and they're perfectly adequate.

This was my first hostel experience and I have only good things to say about this place!

• 13th Aug 2014

What a great hostel! Unbeatable location. Staff is super friendly. Met a ton of like-minded hostel guests. Don't hesitate. This is the best seattle has.

• 13th Aug 2014

The staffs are very helpful n friendly, they help me to save a lot of money. The only thing if their web can show us more specific direction to hostel from grey hound station which will b great. The present direction advise is not clear enough.

Really enjoyed my stay. Was just there with a friend for one night so can't speak to the atmosphere of the hostel as we came solely for a concert. Our room was very clean and so were the bathrooms, the staff was friendly and helpful. It was in a great location and very walkable to everything we had needed. Great restaurants around as well. I enjoyed it and I would definitely stay again.

• 11th Aug 2014

Hooks for hanging clothes would be useful. In our room, 216, there was a small open closet that with the addition of a rod and coat hangers it would become rather useful. Other than that the place is just fine and would stay there again. Thanks, g

• 11th Aug 2014

Very clean. The free breakfast is really nice (I really love peanut butter!).