City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Great hostel you are running. No complaints. You have GREAT staff. KC (Kacey?) and Julia very very nice. Good suggestions of things to do. Very accommodating. It really seemed that everyone there was HAPPY to be there. THAT is what MAKES the atmosphere of a hostel. You guys are doing it right. This was my first time in an American hostel and I was a bit nervous about it. No need to have been though. You are up to European standards. (And better than some I have stayed at in Europe, lol.

super amazing staff, and I was really impressed by the complimentary breakfast and the clean washrooms. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Seattle, hands down.

great hostel. only complaint was not having plugs or a night light by your bunk :)

One of the best hostels.

Great staff, nice people, good atmosphere. The location was really nice and the bathrooms were always clean. Toilets and bathrooms were always available. I had a great time while staying there!

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

The stay was fantastic and by far the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in, you can tell the owners take pride and the staff work hard. It was also great to see the difference that having a dishwasher in the kitchen made as all cutlery was clean and in good condition. Breakfast had a great range and the facilities on site, i.e. shared bathrooms, wifi, kitchen and the downstairs cinema as great. The only downside for me was that I do not believe that hostels are a place for children.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »