City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Happy with my stay at this hostel! I only stayed 4 nights, but the hostel is great, great free breakfast, extremely clean and tidy. All staff members were fun, happy, approachable

• 9th May 2014

Very nice hostel, particularly when compared with other hostels I've stayed at across the US. Very friendly staff and free breakfast a big plus.

It was really good! Resonable place and kind staff and good breakfast!!! I really like that place! So I extended my trip! :) Thanks for everything! (*for korean) 생각보다 정말 좋았던 호스텔. 스페이스 니들과 가깝고 스테프들이 친절함. 아침 조식에는 바나나 같은 과일과 빵, 우유, 시리얼 등을 주는데 8시부터 10시까지만 제공. 놓치지 말 것. :) 지하실에는 영화를 볼 수 있는 시설도 있고, 세탁실도 있음 (세탁은 2.5불 건조기도2.5불) 수건은 2불 내면 빌릴 수 있다.

Friendly staff. Must do the free city tour on Thursday or Sunday. This is my 2nd stay with them , two things I wish to see improvement - the rooms facing the street are real bad at nights as there are always loud people talking at the front yard day n night, could we converted these to bathroom instead? Breakfast has deteriorated. It used to be on the basement with ample seating and free hot pancakes. Now it moved to ground floor with limited seating and boring toast n bad tasting coffee.

• 2nd May 2014
  • Singapore

Great hostel! Super clean, friendly staff, free breakfast & wifi, huge bathrooms... Definitely worth it!

One of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed at. Staff was super friendly and helpful, facilties were clean and modern (and they have huge showers!!!). I would def come back and recommend to every traveller!

A mirror & shelves in the bathroom.would have been nice. Also a toilet bowl cleaner. I would stay there again. Folks on the front desk and running the breakfast buffet were super nice and helpful!

One of the best hostels I have ever been, and I have been to many! The staff is the friendliest, they always wish you the best when you leave and say "Welcome back" when you're back, the facilities are very good, you are allowed to drink in the hostel THERE IS EVEN A SMALL MOVIE THEATER IN THE PLACE. It is located very close to the space needle and the public market so the location is perfect. And Seattle is amazing! So definitely go there!

a great stay as always, made even better by their recent renovations to the kitchen, bathrooms, putting in an espresso machine. gotta love city hostel.

The staff were AMAZING - everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Perfect location - only a 15-20 minute walk to Pike place markets (and Pike/Pine St for shopping, etc). Hostel was always clean and the artwork in the rooms/common areas is great!

• 19th Apr 2014

위치도좋고 직원분들도 친절해서 좋았지만 다만 술집들이 많아서 밤에 무섭고 시끄럽다는 단점이있네요

• 18th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

Definitely a superb hostel and I would stay here again the next time I am in Seattle!

Honestly, this was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The location was absolutely perfect, so central and walking distance to the market and space needle. The staff were knowledgable and friendly and the doors in the front stayed locked all the time, so you always felt safe. The rooms were painted with hilaious colors and designs, but it added to the cool vibe of the hostel. Breakfasts were nice, much better than the usual toast and butter - they had cereal and fruit and coffee!

• 17th Apr 2014

All of the staff there were super friendly and helpful....a real plus for the hostel. I would definitely stay there again next time I am on Seattle.

• 17th Apr 2014

The hostel is well located, close to Pike market, the pier and many suitable restaurants. I found the staff friendly and helpful. However, the hostel really need an upgrade in all areas. The lockers in the room 60% were damaged and required replacement, No hooks for hanging towels and clothes . The cleanliness of the room and the bed linen is a concern. Very basic hostel with limited facilities. Surprised that we had to pay for the use of a towel.

• 15th Apr 2014

Great hostel in a very representative street in Seattle, would definitely stay here again if ever in Seattle. Good security, SUPER friendly staff, great showers.

My only issue- and its not a big one- is that there was no duvet for the comforter. That is, you just got a flat sheet and a comforter which was used by everyone. Wouldn't be a big deal except everyone throws off the flat sheet while sleeping so you are sleeping under a comforter used by lots of people. Other than that though, great hostel with a cool vibe.

The staff at this hostel were awesome, know lots about Seattle. The place just has an awesome atmosphere and free breakfast is always good

Regardless to the horrified mammal organ paintings on the wall (NO, being weird is not art!!! ), the biggest problem is in the external surrounding- numerous pubs around the hostel. You won’t get any peaceful moment while your brain needs a rest at night. If you prefer a sleepless trip in Seattle, why bother to stay in a hostel for a bed! I originally reserved 7 nights but moved out after 2 nights stay, and lost the rest of my booking deposit.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel you are running. No complaints. You have GREAT staff. KC (Kacey?) and Julia very very nice. Good suggestions of things to do. Very accommodating. It really seemed that everyone there was HAPPY to be there. THAT is what MAKES the atmosphere of a hostel. You guys are doing it right. This was my first time in an American hostel and I was a bit nervous about it. No need to have been though. You are up to European standards. (And better than some I have stayed at in Europe, lol.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »