City Hostel Seattle Reviews

2327 2nd ave., Seattle, Seattle, USA

Private room was nice- super comfy bed and warm. Staff were helpful. However the atmosphere wasn't anything remarkable.

Comfortable, clean and great wifi.

Awesome staff. Clean facilities. Really cool room. Right in the heart of downtown. Over a karaoke bar, kind of annoying to hear a bunch of drunk people screaming Shania Twain at midnight. Not too bad, just sucked cuz we had to be up early.

• 26th Jun 2014

Really liked this hostel! Perfect location in the cool area of belltown. Staff were really friendly and the rooms were spacious and comfortable, especially the 4 bed dorm!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Amazing facilities. Better than my shower at home!

Other then the front desk staff smooching eachother instead of checking us in it was great! Friendly people, walking distance to Pikes Market,

I think it´s really good deal to choose this hostel, next to everything (water front, needle space). The room and bathroom are clean and i dont have any problem. Also the personnel is very nice.

• 21st Jun 2014

Great place to stay was there for the Rock

I really liked my time staying at the City Hostel Seattle! The Staff was super nice and was always helpful when I had questions to get around! The room and bathrooms were super clean! I will stay here again when I come back to Seattle!

no blinds at windows, strange smell in the room

• 18th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Great little hostel, loved the people staff and vibe

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »