City Hostel Reviews

Radnicka 21, Novi Sad, Serbia

Couldn't have found a better place to stay in Novi Sad. Igor and his team were simply the coolest. We had an amazing time and I definitely hope to return next summer!

City Hostel wasn't so much of a hostel as a home from home. The staff were incredibly friendly and generous. The evening BBQs and garden area are great ways to meet other travellers and have a nice space to hang out in, before you head to other venues.

• 9th Jul 2015

Love this place! Stayed for the Exit festival and I can't imagine a better place. Staff are super friendly and welcoming, they hosted daily BBQs and were even open to suggestions to make it better. Location was great. Short walk to the center and I even walked from the train station without any problems. The decorations in the bedroom crack me up. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Novi Sad!

Great hostel. Loved every minute of it and made some great friends. I will be back next year.

Superb hostel, Ognjen, Sonja and Igor went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and create a buzzing yet friendly atmosphere. The hostel is well suited for single travellers, with lots of communal areas.This is my second visit and I would have no hesitation in coming back. Keep up the good work!

Great hostel and an amazing place to stay for the festival. Staff are all genuinely friendly and keen to ensure you're having a great time. The BBQs out on the terrace are a great way to meet people and enjoy drinks. The location is a very short walk to the lovely town and not too far from the festival or beach either. The air con units could be better positioned to make the dorms cooler. Overall a great place to stay and I highly recommend. Thanks Igor, Oggi and Sonja for a great stay!!

Everything was great! Excellent accompdation for low price. Fealing like you are staying at your friends who take care of everything! Thank you very much!

Had a great stay, locations is perfect because it is between city centar,university and river side. Hostel is preaty new and clean. Owner and staff were very friendly! I recommend this hostel for everyone.

• 25th May 2015
  • Serbia

The hostel was a bit out of the center and it was pretty stuffy and hot in the room, and the bed was pretty springy. While not the hostel's fault, it was irritating that the other guests came in and out of the room many times in the middle of the night-- just attracts a certain type of guest I believe.

The hostel is really good. They have lockers in the rooms and lights and hot water all day. The 6 bed dorm I've stayed in has a good size and it's pretty easy to get there from the bus station. The staff is awesome and they play good music in the commom area :) I will definetly stay there again!

Excellent Hostel best one Ive stayed in so far!!!!!

city hostel is a fantastic hostel

Very nice place with very helpful staff.