City Hostel Reviews

Radnicka 21, Novi Sad, Serbia

Had a great time at this hostel. Has everything you need in a great hostel which is great staff, facilities, location, and clean and cosy rooms. You can always sit back and relax with a beer or two out in the garden area as well. I would stay here again if I visited the beautiful Novi Sad.

Love it! Next time when I will go to Novi Sad, I will pick the same hostel! You got 5 min to Danube River and 15 to Center Novi Sad. Thanks guys, you're the best!

• 20th Mar 2014
  • danvian
  • Serbia

Location, cleanliness, staffs, everything is nice!! I enjoyed staying this hostel!!

Great location! Close to everything you need. Awesome staff and cleanliness of the Hostel. Will definitely come back when I get a chance to come to Novi Sad!

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Slovenia

This hostel is the best place you can stay in Novi Sad. Location is great, everything is so close, so you are where ever you wont just in few sec. Staff is very polite, and full of information you need. Rooms are very clean so as bathroom. It's very cool hostel. If you chose this place you wont regret belive me. One of best I've been, and Novi Sad will stay in your ♥

• 20th Dec 2013