City Hostel Reviews

Radnicka 21, Novi Sad, Serbia

Great hostel, perfect location! University of Novi Sad i was visiting is in the same street as hostel. Atm and market are just across the street and work 24/7. Staff is awsome! Showed me around and offered their home made national drink rakija. Very clean and comfy beds! Also wifi was very fast. Highly recommended hostel!

Perfect hostel, everything was good. Nice discussion with the personnal. Nice people.

Igor was super nice and helpful. Very nicely designed hostel. Closecto bus stop back to the bus station and surrounded by bars, cafes and bakeries! Easy walk to the river and city centre.

Awesome place with friendly, helpful staff, close to the city center, clean and comfy rooms with a unique hand painted design. Definitely recommend it for everyone visiting Novi Sad. Lots of shops and restaurants in the neighborhood. Great value for money.

• 23rd Nov 2015

Hostel is very nice! It's in a good location, near the city center. Really clean and staff is kind and helpful! Every recomendation for this hostel ☺

Super nice hostel!

Cool little place to explore the city, couple of blocks away from the old town. Everything was checking or above expectations. Travelling off season, it is was a little quiet, but that is something i enjoyed.

Very clean and friendly staff. They provide private lockers and provide facilities like kitchen, TV, WiFi, Xbox and clean bathroom.

Great location, and truly exceptional staff. Every staff member made a point to be friendly and helpful well above and beyond what is expected in most hostels.

• 1st Sep 2015

This place is fantastic! Not only is it clean and fully equipped with everything you need, but the staff is incredibly friendly, accommodating, and welcoming. I had been traveling for awhile by the time I got here and I couldn't have asked for a better place to rest my head. Ognjen is the man and he made sure I felt at home and that I was well taken care of. This man deserves a raise! Great customer service. Highly recommend staying here! Look forward to coming back here :)

Beautiful place, really nice staff, all the things clean and tidy. Here is a really really really good hostel!!!!!!!!!

City Hostel was fantastic. Nice staff, clean, quiet rooms, peaceful atmosphere, fun artwork. My favourite thing, however, is the front garden-- great place to sit and have your morning coffee, read, eat breakfast, or just chill throughout the day. This hostel has great character. I'll definitely be staying here again.

Perfect location, just five minues from the beautiful old town, clean and has everything you need.

Awesome hostel and staffs!!! Thank you so much for helping me! :)

good and nice and close to the city center, walking distance

City Hostel is one of the best places in which I have ever been! I think that the owner (Igor) has a lot of passion for his job. In just one day he made me feel like I could feel the spirit of Serbia and the spirit of Novi Sad. City Hostel has very, very friendly staff, great social atmosphere and an excellent location. And also, the whole hostel is full of art that makes your stay even more pleasurable.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Croatia

Couldn't have found a better place to stay in Novi Sad. Igor and his team were simply the coolest. We had an amazing time and I definitely hope to return next summer!

City Hostel wasn't so much of a hostel as a home from home. The staff were incredibly friendly and generous. The evening BBQs and garden area are great ways to meet other travellers and have a nice space to hang out in, before you head to other venues.

• 9th Jul 2015

Love this place! Stayed for the Exit festival and I can't imagine a better place. Staff are super friendly and welcoming, they hosted daily BBQs and were even open to suggestions to make it better. Location was great. Short walk to the center and I even walked from the train station without any problems. The decorations in the bedroom crack me up. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Novi Sad!

Great hostel. Loved every minute of it and made some great friends. I will be back next year.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4