City Hostel Reviews

St. Tome Arsovski nu.6, Address 2 :, Skopje, Macedonia

Perfect hostel,close to old city,very helpfull and friendly owners,help me to repair my car,find cheap solutions,make me happy with his home made raki...thanks Bobi and Stephan!

Stayed for one night. Great hostel for the money. Bobby, the owner, is a really nice guy and very helpful.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Good value. About 15-20 min walk to the center

very good hostel

Good location. Place was going under renovation when we stayed so it should look better once they are finished. Breakfast was basic but good. NIce outdoor area and the double rooms were good value for money. Owners were very friendly and will help you out where they can. Bathrooms were clean-ish but not great.

staff rarely present (don`t speak english), noise all evening, all night, poor breakfast, but all the coofee you could drink I cancelled my first day night, because my plane was 9 hours late, I paied for that night, that I did not use. Does Hostelworld have cancel-insurens, that will refond the 17 euros, I paied for the night, I did not use?

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Good location good staff..i advice everyone...