Superb 196 Total Reviews
Superb 196 Total Reviews
City Hostel Located at 8 Gower Street, , St. John's.
City Hostel
Canada
St. John's NF A1C 1N1 8 Gower Street
91% 196
47.5707352 -52.7024459
City Hostel
    Rooms available

12th Apr 2016

Had a really nice time in Saint John's staying at the City Hostel. The location was perfect for both going downtown and heading up to Signal Hill. It was basically within walkable distance from all tourist attractions that you will want to visit (save Cape Spear which requires a car). The staff were all very friendly and gave us helpful tips on where to go and what to do. There are lockers outside the rooms to store your things if you want. The wifi worked very well.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
3rd Feb 2016

I loved my stay in St. John's! Everyone was friendly and welcoming. I was a late check in, so they gave me the doorcode and left the keys for my room at the reception and gave me the opportunity to check in properly whenever I have time the next day.

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
29th Dec 2015

Good points: Location, Staff (really really nice) Points to improve the blanket was not enough good to face the cold temperature of St Johns winter;

We are sorry to hear you felt cold. However, we have plenty of extra blankets to give out to our guests for free, all you have to do is let us know. :-) There are signs informing guests about this service in every room. Also each room's heat can be regulated individually via the installed radiators.