8.2
8.2
Fabulous 225 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Dec 2016

Excellent location . Central to Duckworth Street and Water Street shops and restaurants . Close enough to George St bars to walk to but far enough away . Walking down Gower St is easy and scenic . You can take advantage of the kitchen at the hostel . Short walk to pick up groceries / snacks . Great staff at Gower St . Having a laundry facility at the hostel was a major help after Air Canada lost my bag . My 3 days of clothes in my backpack became the only clothes that I had or needed .

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

Friendly/helpful staff in a very clean environment.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

I loved the staff there. Excellent location with a nice coffee shop next door. Everything was perfect and we really enjoyed our stay. We would highly recommend the hostel and wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Canada, Female, 41+
5th Sep 2016

I had a great stay at the hostel. I met some very lovely travellers and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here when back next year.