City Hut 1828 Reviews

No.28, Ln. 18, Dasyue Rd., East District, Tainan, Taiwan

Very good hostel! Best in town.

Place is great, close to the station, clean. Staff were nice. Had a good time.

Best I have visit in Taiwan

Located near the train station but a bit away from most of the sightseeing spots in the city. They don't keep your luggage overnight after you check out. I hope this information helps on your planning. Have a nice trip.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

this hostel has very friendly staffs. It is very clean and comfortable. Also, there's a Spaghetti restaurant a few houses away, and it tastes amazing!

Located in seemingly the hippest part of the city, City Hut 1828 rises above in atmosphere and location. However, even better still, the staff makes the extra effort to welcome you. They cooked a home made dinner and invited me to join them, and offered me drinks to share. The facilities are top notch as well, I had a private three bed room to myself for a few days for the lowest rate. If you are in Tainan, definitely check in.

Great location, Friendly staff, Stylish place. This is a clear example of how good hostel is supposed to do.

Trendy, cozy, spacious place with the best shower I've ever experienced in a hostel. Good service, excellent location and nice courtyard and kitchen to boot. Just wonderful.