City Loft Rooms Reviews

Merzlyakovskiy lane 15, Moscow, Russia

I recently stayed at City Loft Rooms, Merzlyakovskii Lane, Moscow. I was talking to the owner, who said that she has been trying to contact you to ask you to change their contact details on the website. It appears you have outdated information, I made a booking and they did not receive it because all the bookings are still going to the previous owner. They don't speak much English and asked for my help - the proper name should be http://hostelsanmarco.ru/ Please contact me as soon as you can.

If you travel with elder, it's quite far and too exhausted to walk up to the 4th floor. But if not, it maybe suite you because you can walk straight to the tourist attractions. In overall, the hostel is clean and lovely. The guards at the ground floor are very friendly, I like them Haha.

Not exactly a backpacker hostel. A beautiful penthouse apartment in a lovely area of moscow. Close to the main sights and also close to arbat street. There is no sign outside. When you get to the street there is an espresso shop under the number 15 with a phone box beside it. The door on its left is the correct door. You must go to the 4th floor. Ira, the lady who runs this hostel (also know as san Marco hostel) is fabulous. She is a fantastic host. I couldn't recommend this place more.Enjoy!

We had an excellent stay at the hostel. Security guard at the ground floor knew all guests, reception takes good care and responds to all needs/requests. We felt very welcome almost as we were staying at friends' house. One minor problem: bunk beds a bit creaky.