City Pension Storch Im Stavenhof Reviews

Im Stavenhof 22, Cologne, Germany

The receptionist was not very helpful when we were trying to ask for directions and places to visit in cologne.

Everything is O.K.,is perfect fridge is in room and kettle too,no every hostel has this,very good price and location.Rooms look like new.

• 7th Dec 2015
  • Slovakia

Enjoyed the stay very much. The central station and The Dome are very close (5-7 min walk). Also, there is a grocery store ("Rewe") around the corner. You have to keep in mind that in Germany receptions in general do not work during the night. Since I knew I was arriving late, I made sure I could get my key and wrote an e-mail to them. I got an immediate response with all the instructions I needed to get the key. They seemed complicated when I read them, but in reality it was all super easy!

• 3rd Oct 2015