City Pension Storch Im Stavenhof

Very Good 197 Total Reviews

• Tanzania, Couple, 31-40
5th Dec 2016
7.1

The bed was perfect and but I got the wrong room. I ordered a room with kitchen facilities but I got the room which had a Bed and toilet only. I paid 60 euro per day . There was no separate Breakfast lounge and they don't offer breakfast, so you have to be prepared to buy somewhere else. Unless, they had that room I ordered and just didn't give to me. The place was awesome quiet but I don't think I will go again, just because of the coffe making facilities.