City Pension Storch Im Stavenhof Reviews

Im Stavenhof 22, Cologne, Germany

Enjoyed the stay very much. The central station and The Dome are very close (5-7 min walk). Also, there is a grocery store ("Rewe") around the corner. You have to keep in mind that in Germany receptions in general do not work during the night. Since I knew I was arriving late, I made sure I could get my key and wrote an e-mail to them. I got an immediate response with all the instructions I needed to get the key. They seemed complicated when I read them, but in reality it was all super easy!

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Latvia

There is no elevator or lift in this hostel,so it's too bad to live in the attic. Next day the staff let us change room to the ground floor. But that room has no small kitchen and fridge ,not like it shows the photo on Internet website.

Small but clean room with good location.

• 14th Jul 2015

The room was really nice, clean and spacious, and the beds were comfy. No complaints!

View all Cologne Bed and Breakfasts