City Perth Backpackers Hostel Reviews

5 Fitzgerald Street, Northbridge, Perth, Australia

Entirely pleasant but nothing special. Good location but bit of a pain to get to from airport. Foam mattress and little lockers. We'll cleaned. Friendly staff. Not the best social area.

cleanest hostel I've been to yet!

• 28th Jun 2014

Under my 6 months of traveling this has easy been the best hostel I have stayed at. Great staff great guests

Great hostel possibly the best Iv stayed in in Australia everywhere is very clean with a great bunch of people there

• 19th Jun 2014

Pay $15 for the parking. Hostel was lovely otherwise but not enough showers.

No staff to monitor the noise after 12 midnight, people kept coming in the room all night who should not of been in there. Staff didn't communicate very well. Paid for 7 nights, but left after 3 and never received any money back. Very noisy hostel, there needs to be staff there 24 hours. Needs male only dorm rooms. inappropriate activity taken place in rooms. Worst hostel I have stayed in.

I was very happy with the location, the room was very clean. So I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to others.

• 8th Jun 2014

Awesome hostel with great people! Will definitely be back.

good place to srtay in perth!!

Our first time staying in a hostel ever and my god we were spoilt! Very clean and modern!! We stayed in a private double room! It was in the perfect location outside of all the hussle and bussle but close enough to walk to! Only down side no parking! Would definitely go back! Thanks

• 20th May 2014

its the tits

very nice stay and staff very helpfull

• 14th May 2014
  • Belgium

ok hostal; the kitchen was great! but the room was horrible! i had a private; was small and a constant buzzing of cold airco.when lights turned off a flashy red light stayed on all night (i prefer to sleep in the dark and not red) it felt like i was in an oven being baked while being cold from the strong airco being blown in my face...hopefully the dorms arw better than the.private