City Plus Hostel Reviews

Flat 902, 9th Floor, Sincere House, No. 83 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

You pay for the price, couldn't complaint so much. Shower is broken, almost useless. Location is great, near MTR. Very cheap. Save a lot of money on the room

• 11th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Absolutely brilliant stay here. The lady that ran the hostel was very helpful and my room was lovely. The building is a little difficult to find but very close to metro stations and is very central. I would highly recommend staying here.

• 30th Nov 2014

Tip for locating the hostel: Mong kok mtr exit D2 Cross the street twice (2 blocks) The building is the 3rd block Look for "sincere house" And also it wont hurt to ask around :) The place was as expected. We are on a budgeted trip so it was nice to have this option for my group of 6 to stay in one room (5 adults 1 child) we saved alot Con: there was only one electric outlet for the 6 of us. Tita Dina was very helpful. She is a Filipina.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

This is the hostel that makes the most of nothing. The room was tiny, just fitted the bed, and a small bookshelf used to place the small tv on. The bathroom was so tiny, there was no shower, just a shower head attached to the piping. The toilett to small to place my skinny legs in front of. There were bugs crawling around, but no dead bugs, which I take as a sign of cleanliness.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Norway

Dear Customer, if there were bugs crawling around, would you still stay there for 2 nights? And why didn't you complain to us when you were here and still staying with us?!!

The hostel is near the mongkok mtr station, 711, mcdonalds, kfc and night market. The place is clean, there's bottled water and soda available on the front desk and the filipina receptionist is very nice and helpfull especially with directions. She can also get you park tickets if you want. Rooms are small but it was just right for the price.

It was ok to stay there for one night. The lady who managed the place was very nice. The wifi didn't work though.

Hostel owner was friendly and helpful. lugguge storage was safe because the owner will look after it.Location was was easy to find and convenient where there are many shopping and eateries nearby.What dissapoints me is just the air conditioner wasn't cool enough and if every room there is a small television being installed,it will be better and I can enjoy my night watching Hong Kong movies while having my wonderful snacks. Great hostel.

you must pay in cash when you get there, there is nothing on the website saying this. you cannot pay with a credit card

I had a very noisy airconditioner so i could hardly sleep. And the room was REALLY small. One place to stand, one to sleep... They have a rooftop you can access, i always like that... But lady who works there is friendly and sweet thou !