City Sleep-In Reviews

Havnegade 20, Aarhus, Denmark

My stay was fine, I don't have much to complain. Unfortunately, there was roadworks at the moment I was there. When I checked out, the person in charge was not here. I assumed he was helping someone or doing something else at that time, so maybe having two employees could avoid such problems.

The guy was nice to let me in before 4, the reception has specific opening times. I arrived there around two thirty or so, but he gave me an access card straight. The cooking / kitchen facilities are great, but there is no coffee making facilities. There is a coffee machine at the entrance. Breakfast is very expensive, and in my opinion not really worth it. I made my own meals, including breakfast. The rooms are alright, showers alright. It is the location that makes this hostel worth it.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Would recommend

need little more attention to comparitively other hostels , so then everything will be excellent , but we already stayed 3 times and have good experience

• 27th Oct 2013
  • India

Room no.38 has no electrical outlets. Light at each bed doesn't work,too.