City Smile Hostel Reviews

Skendera Kulenovića 16, Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I was there quite after seson so there was not a lot of people, so we couldn't feel the spirit. Staff was helpfull and nice.

Banja Luka was a nice city in Northern Bosnia. We stayed in a private two bed which was spacious. The toilet and showers were on the floor below but that didn't matter too much. The kitchen was fully catered and they even sold beers straight from the fridge! Wifi only worked in the kitchen area/common room. Overall a nice little quiet hostel.

Really nice hostel in a hidden gem of a city - the girl who works there is very friendly and helpful

Great place, people, close to the Kastel fortress and the pedestrian heart of the city. Lots of space to park your car. Recommend!

Friendly, helpful staff and good location--well signed and easy to find. Recommended!

Simply lovely!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The owners are absolutely lovely!

• 1st Aug 2014

We´ve made a great choise... That was one of the best Hostels I ever saw worldwide. The main reason are the friendly, helpful and supernice staff-members and owners of these Hostel. We felt like home and decided to stay longer than we planned.

Hosts Jovana and Slobo are really nice persons, wanna talk a lot and make you feel welcome. They are funny and helpful. We were lucky to have great roommates, we went out together. I would defenitely stay there again. And of course I am not allowed to forget about a great dog Archibald (host´s dog)! :)

Adored it and the staff! It's small and feels like a cosy family. They bend over backwards to help you and most/all rooms have access to a balcony. It has no laundry service, but they were willing to arrange one externally for me and were really interested in our well being (for example I'm a vegetarian and in the Balkans vegetarian cuisine is unheard of, so they helped me as much as they could in finding a suitable restaurant and then checked to make sure I'd eaten when we returned. Best ever!

Owners are lovely people. Provided drinks to us in the evening and we stayed up chatting (6 of us if I remember right) until early morning. Very helpful with directions, activities and other destinations. Banja Luka is not a touristy town, though the trails are great.

Such a friendly hostel, I'm glad I chose to stay in this one! Lovely and welcoming staff, relaxed atmosphere, a couple of minutes from the centre, what else one could ask for :) Highly recommended for any travellers happening to visit Banja Luka!

Very clean and nice place

Nice hostel and friendly staff