City Smile Hostel Reviews

Skendera Kulenovića 16, Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hosts Jovana and Slobo are really nice persons, wanna talk a lot and make you feel welcome. They are funny and helpful. We were lucky to have great roommates, we went out together. I would defenitely stay there again. And of course I am not allowed to forget about a great dog Archibald (host´s dog)! :)

Adored it and the staff! It's small and feels like a cosy family. They bend over backwards to help you and most/all rooms have access to a balcony. It has no laundry service, but they were willing to arrange one externally for me and were really interested in our well being (for example I'm a vegetarian and in the Balkans vegetarian cuisine is unheard of, so they helped me as much as they could in finding a suitable restaurant and then checked to make sure I'd eaten when we returned. Best ever!

Owners are lovely people. Provided drinks to us in the evening and we stayed up chatting (6 of us if I remember right) until early morning. Very helpful with directions, activities and other destinations. Banja Luka is not a touristy town, though the trails are great.

Such a friendly hostel, I'm glad I chose to stay in this one! Lovely and welcoming staff, relaxed atmosphere, a couple of minutes from the centre, what else one could ask for :) Highly recommended for any travellers happening to visit Banja Luka!

Very clean and nice place

Nice hostel and friendly staff

It's a wonderfully clean place with a nice, homey kitchen. The common room is a comfortable place to hang out. The owner was extremely helpful with any questions we had and made our stay more than pleasant. The dog is simply awesome and made for good company.