City Smile Hostel Reviews

Skendera Kulenovića 16, Banja Luka, Banja Luka, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Staff in hostel was very very nice and kind. Location of hostel is perfect and value for money is for sure very good.

Brilliant staff! Sorry to hear they are closing in the Fall but the atmosphere was great! Thanks for all the help getting to know the city.

nice hostel edge of town, good place rest and recharge, big town with small town feel staff help you with all your needs, bike storage in grage.. thanks

Great place, but no others here to meet.

Great staff, comfortable and clean!

Staff speaks english and they are very helpfull. Hostel is located 10 min on foot from the city centre and Gospodzka street.

This is a very nice hostel that is tucked away in a pretty neighborhood, but within walking distance of the city center and attractions. It is very clean and comfortable, and the staff are wonderful--I was certainly greeted with smiles!

I was there quite after seson so there was not a lot of people, so we couldn't feel the spirit. Staff was helpfull and nice.

Banja Luka was a nice city in Northern Bosnia. We stayed in a private two bed which was spacious. The toilet and showers were on the floor below but that didn't matter too much. The kitchen was fully catered and they even sold beers straight from the fridge! Wifi only worked in the kitchen area/common room. Overall a nice little quiet hostel.

Really nice hostel in a hidden gem of a city - the girl who works there is very friendly and helpful

Great place, people, close to the Kastel fortress and the pedestrian heart of the city. Lots of space to park your car. Recommend!

Friendly, helpful staff and good location--well signed and easy to find. Recommended!

Simply lovely!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The owners are absolutely lovely!

• 1st Aug 2014

We´ve made a great choise... That was one of the best Hostels I ever saw worldwide. The main reason are the friendly, helpful and supernice staff-members and owners of these Hostel. We felt like home and decided to stay longer than we planned.

Very lovely hostel, helpful and friendly staff, cheap cold beer at the reception and only few minutes walk away from the city center :)

Nice place with spaceous rooms, when we were there it was pretty quiet but it had all the facilities you would need for a good price.

Hosts Jovana and Slobo are really nice persons, wanna talk a lot and make you feel welcome. They are funny and helpful. We were lucky to have great roommates, we went out together. I would defenitely stay there again. And of course I am not allowed to forget about a great dog Archibald (host´s dog)! :)

Great place to stay if you happen to be in Banja Luka. Friendly staff.

Adored it and the staff! It's small and feels like a cosy family. They bend over backwards to help you and most/all rooms have access to a balcony. It has no laundry service, but they were willing to arrange one externally for me and were really interested in our well being (for example I'm a vegetarian and in the Balkans vegetarian cuisine is unheard of, so they helped me as much as they could in finding a suitable restaurant and then checked to make sure I'd eaten when we returned. Best ever!

« first « Prev 1 2 3