City Youth Hostel Dusseldorf Reviews

Düsseldorfer Strasse 1, Dusseldorf, Germany

Friendly staff, nice location and very clean! WiFi only available at the lobby, works perfectly, though and missing sockets on the room. Not a party hostel!

The hostel is very clean, things are very well organized and easy to find. The locality of the hostel is very good and trams to different parts of the city are easily accessible. The one major disadvantage is the number of plug points available in the room. I stayed in a 4 bed room dorm and there was only one plug point. When the dorm was full it was very difficult to charge the laptop or phone.

• 16th Jun 2014
  • India

Front of staff were very polite and helpful so were the cleaning staff, the catering for breakfast were ok but a little abrupt and seemed to be staring at you until you finished your food which was a little uncomfortable, the hostel overall though is excellent really enjoyed my time there, small matter was wifi in the rooms, connections wouldnt connect for me so easily for the paid wifi it took a while to get working but other than that i cant complain of anything else.

This hostel is excellent. I have stayed many times and have meet many people and made friends during my visit. Many thanks.

• 25th Apr 2014

Great hostel. Lack of plugs in room though.

• 18th Apr 2014

Give users also towels, not only bed sheats. ( Should be that some other take my towel so I am not sure if you give them on arrival or not )

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

I really liked this place. Great building, great views, lovely big breakfast room. Wifi only available downstairs but this can add to sociability. Have to rent towels or bring your own, in light of this I think paper towels in the toilets in the rooms is appropriate and I was also surprised at no soap in the toilets either. Good breakfast, temperamental coffee machine, lots of demand on it and it kept needing a break, unusually no eggs. Warm comfortable rooms, very clean, I would recommend it