8.0
Fabulous 274 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 274 Total Reviews
City-in Hostel B&B Catania Located at via Grimaldi 2, , Catania.
Italy
Catania 95121 via Grimaldi 2
80% 274
37.4990015 15.0855588
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
18th Sep 2016

Clean, comfy, pay €2 for towel, no breakfast. Plentu of wifi and charge points for phones. Nice balcony and open courtyard. Good kitchen facilities kept clean by staff. Next to castle so it is central and near to bus station. Near to fish market and food places, near street bars but not noisy. Visit Orto Botanico. Owner helpful about what to do

1st Sep 2016

excellent location, Antonio was really helpful! I would recommend a stay here!

21st Aug 2016
5.7

Got a 12 bed dorm instead of an 8 and it was blamed on hostelworld. We also had to ask for the breakfast even though it was supposed to be included - and it was only one pastry and a drink. At 1am staff came in and turned off air con which I thought was really creepy. He left the door wide open too. Bathrooms are small and a bit dirty and wifi doesn't work well in rooms. Beds were also tiny and I'm not even tall. Overall very merh.

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016
4.6

We had the worst experience with the hostel. Instead of a 8 bed room we got into a room with 12 people (10 beds with two extra) and the staff was even bringing new beds, so we ended up with 13 people in the room that has no conditions for a crowd like that. Windows were blind - glass covered with dark plastic foil, so no light was entering. And the owner was extremely rude, every day theye were moving people in other objects cause of no capacity, eventhough people reserved rooms in advance!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
6.0

Unfortunately I had a really bad experience. The staff "changed" my bedroom - they put my stuff in another room - without informing me. So when I came back to my first room my bagage wasn´´´ t there anymore. I was worried and I couldn´ t sleep there without bagage and bed. I hope to get the money back for the second night because of this trouble!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
7th Aug 2016

I was very happy with my stay here. The first night I was in a dorm room with 8 other people. The room was fairly spacious, just not a lot of room For baggage. A little noisy at was the room closest to the street. Lockers were supplied and you could lock your stuff up if you had a padlock. The second night I was moved to a 2 bed room and had a perfect nights sleep. The staff were friendly, beautiful bathroom downstairs and the staff let me hang around after I'd checked out, waiting for my ferry

• USA, Female, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

We had a wonderful stay at City-In hostel. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The place was very clean and well looked after. Great location!! Close to the center and the bus to the beach! The breakfast was perfect and the man at the café was very kind. Overall a wonderful stay and one of the best hostels I have been to.

• India, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016

Very comfortable hostel, clean and spacious. Only problem is the late check in timings.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

CityIn was a lovely hostel, good location and nice staff. Loved that they individual lockers for your bags and laundry services!!

20th Jul 2016
5.7

The old guy working there acted annoyed and borderline argumentative every time I talked to him, except one time...because he WAS argumentative. He burst in the room, turned off the air conditioner, and said it was too cold (set at 24C). He was monitoring our room temperature from another room!! The night before he came in and turned off the air conditioner in the middle of the night and took the remote so we didn't have it the next day. The part of town is sketch. Other staff are great.