City-in Hostel B&B Catania Reviews

via Grimaldi 2, Catania, Italy

The staff didn't try to help you to discover the city or try to spark up the conversation with other people in the common areas of the hostel. However, if you're looking for a cheap, clean and relax stay, this is for you!

This was what I wanted, the mountains and serenity. Sonya, the owner, is amazing. Very personally and very professional. She even cooked me a special breakfast on my last day.

The host was great, the place was ok. Our private room was tiny, I couldn't even stand up on my two feet, I have to bend my back. The shower was ok but the floor was dirty as hell, even though there was a mop, people didn't clean after using the bathroom, and even so, as there wasn't any mat, our shoes would automatically leave stains on the floor. They should do something about it. The location is great to go to the beach (5 mn by bus), but far away from the city center. Boring at night.

antonio the guy that works there is awsome the people in the hostel good location exelent the only thing the owner has a face looks like that he want to die my friend smile a little more dont have that face like you own this planet

We only stayed one night at this hostel but was excellent. It's clean, central, spacious, free wifi, lockers in the room, new bathrooms and a kitchen (we didn't use tho)! Best hostel in so far. :-)

Excellent facilities, super clean, great location, comfortable beds. I reccomend it!

Nice little decently priced hostel with a good location in the centre of Catania. The place is clean and comfortable, staff quite friendly, and the inner courtyard located right next to the common areas is definetly a nice plus for relaxing and meeting other guests! I would definetly recommend this place or stay there again if travelling in the area!

Ex hostel and Manager very helpful

The hostel is pretty far away from any main sights in Catania. It was nice enough. There was air con and comfy beds and a good kitchen. It was just average.

We stayed with our 4-month old baby in Catania and were received very warmly. Many thanks. Andreas

Really nice place to stay, we only stayed for a short night to sleep and catch an early flight but our room was clean, had really cute sheets, a sky window(!!!), a nice air con and we were provided two(!!!) fluffy towels. We had a private bedroom with shared bathroom but I never had to wait for a bathroom. There is also a lovely courtyard and terrace to chill out in and the wi-fi was strong. Highly recommended! Also the staff were very friendly and informative.

Had some problems to get there by bus but in fact it's located near the center. The staff was friendly and facilities always clean. Definitely a good choice.

We were only here for 1 night but I would definatly return!

Considering the amount of theft in Catania, they should have better security! People come in and come out really easy. The windows in the room were close to the ground level and anyone could jump in. Have this in mind when staying here! Very clean! Poor wifi. A bit hard to find. Staff not very insightful... maybe due to the overly fun vibe :)

lovely hostel, bright and colourful, a few minutes walk from centre square. breakfast was just croissant & drink from the place across the road - that could have been better. its pretty clean and nice place to hangout and use of kitchen. few different bathrooms to choose from to use. helpful staff as well.

Place was clean and close to everything. Staff left a little to be desired, they never went out of their way to show us the places to see but that's really my only complaint. Other than that, great stay!

Amazing hostel, highly recommended.

Good wifi, staff didn't help us very much with getting around or tips about the city. Also, the guy who checked us in didn't even give us a key to our room until the day we were leaving. No AC which is a bummer in Catania since there are so many mosquitoes in Catania.

They have a nice kitchen,courtyard.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, very clean, large terrace and kitchen also.