City-in Hostel B&B Catania Reviews

via Grimaldi 2, Catania, Italy

When i did my reservation, I paid for a price 'all charges included'. however, i still had to pay extra money on site for the 'city tax' . This is an extra cost that should have been mentionned when i paid for the booking!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Great kitchen facilities. Room a little bit too small and hardly no space to stand upright,. but very clean and towels were changed every day.

Great location and very friendly staff and a wonderful roof top area!!

Thank you for your review; thank you for your participation. You have brought the beautiful smiles in this land of the sun. We hope to have you as our guests soon. With Best Regards City In

Shower is rather inconvenient, Staff English is very poor (understand part-timer working just this quiet season).

It is a nice hostel, but I give 3 to the staff and atmosphere.

Citi-In is clean and comfortable, and in a great location - our room looked out on Castello Ursino, a beautiful old castle half a block away. It's an easy walk to sites, and there are some cool bars/music venues within a couple of blocks. Breakfast in the off-season was at a sweet cafe on the other side of the piazza. What really made this a great stay was the staff, though - knowledgable and helpful, but also warm and open - and a lot of fun!

• 14th Dec 2014

Excellent hostel. Great price, facility, and staff. The bedsheets are especially nice. The location is great, and the staffs were welcoming and helpful.

It has a super location. The place is nice. I would recommend to the staff, that when there are guest around don't use the social areas af if they are familiar areas. We all stayed on our rooms because all the time there were staff watching tv and making huge dinner for themselves. It would be ok to if they could recommend highlights and restaurants. It was a good experience. I'm just making recommendation so it could be better.

A very regular hostel, of the staff I saw probably only the owner, who was very serviceable. Everything was in order.

Exceptionally clean hostel you'll enjoy staying in.

A great choice if your staying in Catania the breakfast was around the corner at a cafe and it was great for me and my friend we both loved the peach juice this had to be the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at and iv stayed at a lot of hostels would defiantly book here again if I ever go back to Catania

A lovely hostel and very well run. Great court yard space and clean well prepared rooms. The ensuite for our room was actually a private bathroom in the corridor (which you are given a key for- this wasn't a problem. Easy walk to the main sights. Cool place.

Keys unlock evey locker. Makes no sense! Clean and great building though. Perfect location and good price for what you get. Owners around a lot and are loud and not friendly can be off putting at first but you get over it cause common areas to meet people are awesome

Great hostel. Everything looked new and clean. There are many toilets and dorms are quite large and comfortable. The patio/garden is a very nice place to meet other travelers while you drink a beer and relax. Breakfast at the bar was amazing: capuccino and chocolate briosch, perfect italian collazione. Thanks for everything!

it says B&B but no breakfast

We booked 2 double rooms and they said they ran out of rooms so they gave us a bedroom for 4 instead. Disappointing. This defies the whole concept of booking. Other than this, the location is very good, the room (for 4) was good. Breakfast was in a nearby caffe, which was also good.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff is really friendly and the hostel is very well maintained. The kitchen and cleanness is exceptional

The bath rooms were very dirty already in the afternoons and the evenings. They should clean the bath rooms several times during the day, not only once in the morning. The "breakfast" which is included is served in a cafe close to the hostel. But IT IS NOT a breakfast, it is a coffee and a croissant . The room was so low taht I could not stand there.

• 16th Sep 2014