City-in Hostel B&B Catania Reviews

via Grimaldi 2, Catania, Italy

The communication before arrival through emails was really poor and we were a bit upset about that as we did not know what to expect. But when we arrived it all went great and we were welcomed by a very friendly guy (unfortunately I don't remember his name). We booked a quadruple room what was beyond our expectation. Very clean and well furnished. I would definitely suggest this place and if we'll ever go back to Catania we'll stay in City-in Hostel for sure!Keep up the great job you are doing!

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Hungary

The shower was really nice! The staff spoke English, which is not very customers in Sicilia, so that was a real treat for us. Everyone was very helpful and our room vas very comfortable. Thank you

Lovely hostel in a great location! Beds were comfy and clean and there were large lockers for each person in the dorm. There was also a free breakfast at a nearby cafe every morning which was very nice. The wifi often did not work in the dorm room, but everything other than that was great!

When i did my reservation, I paid for a price 'all charges included'. however, i still had to pay extra money on site for the 'city tax' . This is an extra cost that should have been mentionned when i paid for the booking!

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Great kitchen facilities. Room a little bit too small and hardly no space to stand upright,. but very clean and towels were changed every day.

Great location and very friendly staff and a wonderful roof top area!!

Thank you for your review; thank you for your participation. You have brought the beautiful smiles in this land of the sun. We hope to have you as our guests soon. With Best Regards City In

Shower is rather inconvenient, Staff English is very poor (understand part-timer working just this quiet season).

It is a nice hostel, but I give 3 to the staff and atmosphere.

Citi-In is clean and comfortable, and in a great location - our room looked out on Castello Ursino, a beautiful old castle half a block away. It's an easy walk to sites, and there are some cool bars/music venues within a couple of blocks. Breakfast in the off-season was at a sweet cafe on the other side of the piazza. What really made this a great stay was the staff, though - knowledgable and helpful, but also warm and open - and a lot of fun!

• 14th Dec 2014

Excellent hostel. Great price, facility, and staff. The bedsheets are especially nice. The location is great, and the staffs were welcoming and helpful.

It has a super location. The place is nice. I would recommend to the staff, that when there are guest around don't use the social areas af if they are familiar areas. We all stayed on our rooms because all the time there were staff watching tv and making huge dinner for themselves. It would be ok to if they could recommend highlights and restaurants. It was a good experience. I'm just making recommendation so it could be better.

A very regular hostel, of the staff I saw probably only the owner, who was very serviceable. Everything was in order.

Exceptionally clean hostel you'll enjoy staying in.

A great choice if your staying in Catania the breakfast was around the corner at a cafe and it was great for me and my friend we both loved the peach juice this had to be the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at and iv stayed at a lot of hostels would defiantly book here again if I ever go back to Catania

A lovely hostel and very well run. Great court yard space and clean well prepared rooms. The ensuite for our room was actually a private bathroom in the corridor (which you are given a key for- this wasn't a problem. Easy walk to the main sights. Cool place.

Keys unlock evey locker. Makes no sense! Clean and great building though. Perfect location and good price for what you get. Owners around a lot and are loud and not friendly can be off putting at first but you get over it cause common areas to meet people are awesome