8.8
Fabulous 558 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 558 Total Reviews
Cityherberge Located at Lingnerallee 3, 01069 Dresden, Dresden.
Germany
Dresden Saxony 01069 Lingnerallee 3, 01069 Dresden
88% 558
51.0465069 13.7451624
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Apr 2016

Great service, friendly staff. The 24-hour reception was a plus... The only thing I wud recommend would be a better internet connection. Would definitely recommend this place to others visiting the area (:

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
9th Feb 2016
6.6

The hostel is very clean and the location is excellent. Still, I wouldn`t recommend it further, as I think the atmosphere was very poor.In my opinion, it`s not suitable for young people, as I prefer lively places with common room.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Dec 2015

Really good location, the staff members were helpful but were honestly pretty rude from the moment that we arrived, I had accidentally booked a shared bathroom dorm instead of a private bathroom room and the woman made me feel like an idiot for making that mistake, and the next day I was made to feel the same way when asking for help with the key drop off. Everything was fine other than that

9th Dec 2015

Felt like a five star hotel at regular hostel price. Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at.