Cityhostel Warsaw Reviews

Rynek Nowego Miasta 4, Warsaw, Poland

Overall stay with my friends in a three beds room was great. I would improve the showers: I found intimidating to share showers boys and girls, and didn't feel comfortable with just a thin courtain to cover myself. Also would improve the courtains in the room to bigger and thicker ones: streetlights illuminated the room the whole night, and it was not comfortable to get dressed with such big windows uncovered.

Great stay at this hostel. Everything was very clean and the location is excellent.

We spent great time there, very clean hostel an kitchen is perfect!! Also position is very good, but not very good as it is in the centre, but connections by bus or metro are a little far on foot. People are very kindly! Un ostello che comunque consiglio Per la pulizia, la posizione ed il confort.