Fabulous 3,384 Total Reviews
Fabulous 3,384 Total Reviews
Citystay Mitte Located at Rosenstrasse 16, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10178 Rosenstrasse 16
83% 3384
52.5216003 13.4047150
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2016

Really cool place to stay for a weekend. I really enjoyed my stay and the location is phenomenal. The staff was really helpful and assisted me with charging my phone whenever I needed assistance. Also, I was able to rent a towel and other supplies for free (just had to pay a deposit).

19th Nov 2016

A vert good hostel in a perfect location, nearby everything and connected to many public transportation's options. The staff was't so helpful as I expected, they make me questioning myself about many informations, so I had to trust on Google only. The room was one the best that I have had and the security is spot on.

9th Nov 2016

Excellent stay, perfect base for Berlin and home to some very peculiar characters.

25th Oct 2016
7.1

bathroom situation sucked, can hear everything rooms over, cash only sucked, made us change rooms halfway through our stay

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
25th Oct 2016

I had pleasant stay here. Most importantly the hot water is provided foc (unlike some other hostels charged for hot water) which I think is a plus specifically during cold season now! :) I'll surely stay here again if I come back to Berlin next time.

22nd Oct 2016

The hostel felt more like a hotel than a hostel. The beds were clean but my pillow should be replaced! Very little sound proofing! so even a person walking, talking, or a door shutting in the hallway were loud and clear in your room. My room was also above the bar so the music could be heard until the early hours of the morning. Other than that, the breakfast was basic but good, staff were fine. location was fine (a bit of a walk though to some locations, but the s-bahn is close!)

• Romania, Couple, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

Very good location, right in the center of Berlin near AlexanderPlatz. Clean rooms and facilities and helpfull staff. Good value for the money

• China, Male, 18-24
18th Oct 2016
8.0

Everything is fine, friendly staff,good facility,reasonable price. Above all, very good location!

• Finland, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Oct 2016

Friendly staff and awesome location, I recommend.

15th Oct 2016
5.4

Staff was cool and the location was awesome, the rooms were fine but the bathrooms were pretty disgusting, smelt pretty bad in them for some reason and the tiles etc. had mold not to mention the patchy hot water. Pretty gross honestly.