Citystay Mitte Reviews

Rosenstrasse 16, Berlin, Germany

An amazing location for the Christmas markets and easy to get to all the main sites. Breakfast was good value for €5.50.

The only complaint I have is that there's no kitchen and the maids are really really noisy in the mornings. Other than that the location is great, the staff was super helpful. It says that the WiFi doesn't work in the rooms but it did for both of us!!! We stayed in a double room.

The toilets were not clean and there were bugs on the bed. Horrible The location is good though I would not recommend it. There are similar hostles, cheaper and better

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

Nice location

No wifi in the rooms; overall impression was that's a bit pricey for what is offered. Staff could at least try to be more gentle or look willing to help. Good offer of bathrooms and showers on second floor - but toilets could be cleaned more than just once a day. Also, the lift was broken. Berlin certainly has better and cheaper accommodation options

Easy to find, near to the bus and the AirPort. The computers were broken in the hostels, pitty.

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Excellent location. Nice vibe. 24h bar. Nice breakfast. Clean.

So central, so reasonably priced, friendly staff. Definitely recommend.

It was simple and all non-standard (and a few standard) things cost extra, but it was also clean and extremely well-located. Definitely suitable for short trips and meeting people. The beds were squeaky ~

We had a great stay at Citystay Mitte, good price for a great location. Rooms were quiet and showers were clean, and good prices at the bar :-)

The room was cold:-/

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Shared bathrooms weren't always clean, toilets either.

• 10th Oct 2014

There was a bunch of high school kids staying there during the 3 nights I was there. They made so much noise - running, chasing each other and screaming way past 10 pm. One of my roommates had to stepped out the room to see what was going on from time to time. The soundproof wasn't great either. I was in the 2nd floor and I could hear the conversation loudly till midnight from those who were drinking beer out in the courtyard.

Someone came into my bed one night at 5am who wasn't even in our room, took all my stuff off the bed, got in it and spilt beer on all my clothes. Told staff about it as didn't want to cause drama in the room and wake everyone up. They said they couldn't do anything about it but give me a bed in another room. So basically they were happy to have a random in my bed and kick me out into another room whilst my stuff was in a different room. Good location but staff were terrible, not helpful at all.

Our stay in Berlin was fantastic; however, there were some issues. For one of the most wired cites in the world, the WIFI sucked. Rooms had no WIFI and it was only available in the front reception/ bar = antisocial atmosphere. We also didn't appreciate the hoards of school kids running around the hostel at all hours of day and night. Worst. Our door lock broke locking us out of our room (Saturday). instead of calling a locksmith reception had to let us in and out of our room till Monday.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were great and very helpful when I needed to change my booking and add a few days. Only annoyance was groups of schoolchildren but you can't control that and staff did a decent job of enforcing noise rules so they weren't much of an issue.

Not familiar with the city of Berlin . However, the hostel was in walking distance to historic old Berlin' s WWII era and the Berlin Wall. It is in the old East Berlin section of the city. Walking distance to Museum Island and other sites. recommend the Third Reich Walking tour.

great place for backpackers. comfortable and clean. i would come back if i were to be in berlin again. great atmosphere.internet was bit dodgy sometimes.bt who needs wifi if you have people to talk to

Had a great vibe with lots of people hanging out in the common area. However most of them were using the wifi, which didn't reach up to the rooms. The bar was a nice place to sit and have a beer!

Staff were good. Some friendlier than others. Private room was fairly small, not a lot of room for 2 people and 2 backpacks. Showers were on a timer. Wi-Fi didn't work in rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5