Citystay Mitte Reviews

Rosenstrasse 16, Berlin, Germany

First hostel experience and it was great! I had so much fun

another outstanding german quality hostel. everything was strictly built. the room was relatively big. The cleaness was outstanding. very near to the s bahn and the city center.

I really loved the fairy lights at the front of the hostel and beautiful old building. Amazing value for the location and quality of room. The mattress could have been a little thicker but I still slept really well & it was nice to have a double room in a hostel as I have only ever previously stayed in dorms. Breakfast was really nice & liked the environmentally friendly touches.

• 10th Jan 2014

The location of the hostel was amazing. Getting around to places was really convenient and the staff was incredibly friendly. The beds and their pillows were so comfortable! Just know that they do charge you a little bit extra in the beginning for they key and sheets but you will get refunded for that. And the breakfast is about five euros which I found expensive but to whoever wants it, go for it. It was an overall good experience.

Although the location is amazing the staff are unfriendly and the hostel itself is not very clean.

That's my favorite place in Berlin! I was there for the second time and it's still great. Very nice staff, freandly bar zone and suuuuper central situation in city. Thank you ))

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Russia

Great hostel, nice rooms and good reception/chill out area.

Nice place, with very nice staff

THE INTERNET IS LOW SINATURE I WENT TO SATURN CONNECTING FREE WIFI

1- Credit card payment required. 2- Staff must be up to date to inform about trains. We almost lost our flight because we would follow some instructions from staff and the line was not working. We had to hush a lot not to loose the flight.

Good location, helpful staff, but bathrooms could be cleaner. Would recommend for the location.

Very clean, nice staff, free WiFi, enough toilets & showers, power outlets, lights, lockers. Perfect. Bar downstairs has good prices too, only critique might be that breakfast is a little bit overpriced for what is offered.....but otherwise very good place to stay and directly at Alexanderplatz!

The staff were some of the best staff I have ever encountered at a hostel

• 28th Oct 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the citystay hostel! Next to the great atmosphere and clean nicely decorated rooms the staff was inceabably helpful and welcoming! Hard to find a hostel which is more central, its literally right at the Alexanderplaza. Definitely recommend it to anybody who is looking for a homy stay in that awesome capital :-)

• 24th Oct 2013

Stayed here twice within the last month or so. Staff were fantastic and were great with recommending places to eat and see. Nice bar area with good prices drinks and toilets and showers were always clean.

1 2 Next » last »