Citystay Mitte Reviews

Rosenstrasse 16, Berlin, Germany

This hostel is well located. The breakfast was ok value for money but there were lots of large school groups staying at the same time as us so we had to time breakfast well to avoid queuing.

The staffs are really helpful. They helped me lots However, their facility is very poor - Not enough power socket for each beds. In my case, 6 sockets share with ten ppl. - Reading Lamps out of order, some light bulb even gone away. - Very small locker space, is it difficult to put my laptop in it. - Ultimately Disaster weak and little coverage of the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi only provided at the reception and share slow-speed internet with ppl in this large building .

This is a large, fun hostel located right in the center of Berlin. Conveniently located next to a metro stop and many sights were within walking distance. The room was huge and had a comfortable bed. There is a fun bar in the lobby and a nice courtyard. The only negative was that the wifi wasn't great and only works in the lobby.

Stayed in a 2 bedroom with shared (communal) bathrooms. Bathroom toilets were very unclean some without toilet paper. Showers have time limit on water and lights may turn off during shower. Free wifi as advertised could hardly pass as wifi - also only available in the reception area not in rooms. Staff were not overly helpful on arrival compared to other places which we have stayed.

• 6th Jun 2015

Very central location, quiet rooms, wi-fi was not always good.

Staff were great and the location is excellent. The wifi is pretty bad though and thats really important to someone who is traveling.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

For the most part, I enjoyed my stay. The rooms were large and tidy, and the staff friendly.

Good location, only 10 min walk from museum quarter. Wifi only available in the lounge/social area, but this was actually good because made meeting people very easy. Very nice courtyard area great for chilling. Decent all you can eat breakfast available for only 5.50 euros. Bar serving very cheap drinks. Less than 5 min walk from area with lots of restaurants/cafes/supermarket. Clean and spacious rooms.

Very nice place, I would definitely stay here again

My only issue was that the wifi was unpredictable

The hostel itself is fantastic.The location is superb! It´s clean, the staff is friendly. There is only one little detail which is the wifi that doesn´t work properly. Despite having this little problem, I really recommend this hostel. It´s one of the best that I have ever been.

Very nice hostel and we enjoyed our stay! Only draw back is that it doesn't take card!

Citystay had a location that can't be beat. It was my first hostel as a solo traveler and I found that it was difficult to meet other solo travelers, but the location made it easy for me to go out and explore the city by myself. Overall, no real complaints with the facilities or staff.

We only stayed one night, but everything was perfect!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »