Claremont Guesthouse Reviews

189 Toorak Road, South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia

I really enjoyed my stay with you. The only complaint would be the noise in the bedroom corridors from the visiting school groups. It was hard to sleep on those nights, and I had to keep getting up and asking them to be quiet. Also, I had to eat food in the computer space in the dining room while they were being briefed, which was uncomfortable.

• 11th May 2014
  • New Zealand

In kitchen only microwave,no stove to prepare evening meal. Nice old hotel

The choice of this Guest House made our stay in Melbourne fantastic. It is clean, eccellent service and great location!

• 16th Apr 2014

great great place to stay!! beautiful deco and lovely staff!!

Very comfortable stay in great location for the flying visitor as I was, thanks very much. Good atmosphere, clean rooms, only reluctance to giving full rating is value for money of double room. Think I was overcharged based on my deposit and owing to booking changes...however that's also my fault for not double checking.

Good stay for a private room. Small, but clean and secure.

Great location just two minutes walking from the train station, very clean facilities, excellent breakfast, lovely staff. More a quiet place than a hostel atmosphere.

Really nice staff, very helpfull. Loved my stay there!!!