Claremont Guesthouse Reviews

189 Toorak Road, South Yarra, Melbourne, Australia

The location is amazing, 1 minute walk to the tram and train station and a 2 -3 minute walk to Chapel st. Not much of a socializing hostel but I would definitely stay again.

I really enjoyed my stay with you. The only complaint would be the noise in the bedroom corridors from the visiting school groups. It was hard to sleep on those nights, and I had to keep getting up and asking them to be quiet. Also, I had to eat food in the computer space in the dining room while they were being briefed, which was uncomfortable.

• 11th May 2014
  • New Zealand

In kitchen only microwave,no stove to prepare evening meal. Nice old hotel

The choice of this Guest House made our stay in Melbourne fantastic. It is clean, eccellent service and great location!

• 16th Apr 2014

great great place to stay!! beautiful deco and lovely staff!!