Classic Hostel Reviews

str.Saksahanskoho,20/5, Lviv, Ukraine

Not the best hostel I've stayed at. But not the worse either. The was only the 2 of us there so the privacy was nice. However, the sheets were stained and the bathroom wasn't cleaned, even though they were expecting us. The hostel is cheap so I guess you get what you paid for. The guy who checked us in didn't speak English, but we made it work. My fault for not learning Ukrainian! He was very helpful with anything we needed, despite the language barrier.

This is someone's old apartment with some old beds squeezed into it. despite a hostelworld reservation with a total money to pay on arrival, the lady, who couldn't speak English, wanted more money, basically not taking into account the 10% deposit already paid. swore at us in Russian. place was absolutely filthy. have travelled the world but this was one of the worst. walked out and found another hostel without a refund of money. I would avoid.