Classic Hostel Reviews

str.Saksahanskoho,20/5, Lviv, Ukraine

“Double Booking on Purpose !” We booked a private double room. But the hostel made double booking on purpose to make space for big group. So we had to stay in dormitory with other travelers. They even did NOT say any apologies. What they said is our reservation has a problem. Even though they made it by themselves. I don't recommend to stay here for travelers who want private room.

I didnt feel very welcomed. The staff just put me in my room. There was nobody to talk with and nobody was really interested (neither staff nor other guest, neither in English nor in Russian)

Decent budget lodging. Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Absolutely no complaints.

• 15th Aug 2013