Cleopetra Hostel Reviews

Queen Rania St, P.O.Box 125, Petra, Jordan

Clean, cheap and very very friendly hotel ! I strongly recommend it to everyone who wants to stay in Petra 1 night. + Air conditioner !

• 23rd Dec 2015

Great hotel, very friendly staff! Thank you very much

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Greece

The only place to stay in Petra as far as I'm concerned. In almost 2 months traveling in the Middle East this was the absolute cleanest place I booked and Musla was ready to help at a moments notice! I've booked some dodgy tours through hostels/hotels on this trip but Musla set me up with an amazing tour in Wadi Rum (which I highly recommend) and a great place to stay in Aqaba (cheapest too). You should expect no less from the highest rated place in town. 10/10 would come back. Thank you!

Wonderfully friendly staff and nice rooms - excellent value for your money!

• 18th Nov 2015

This hotel was recommanded from a friend and I wasn't disappointed : Mosleh was very welcoming and helpful.

• 4th Nov 2015

Would recommend the Cleopetra to others, the owners are super nice, very helpful. Loved my room, Just the right size for a solo traveler. The owners were also great about giving rides to Petra gates, booking my return bus ticket to Amman, packing lunches. Free breakfast was a huge bonus, it got me to the gates early. Spoke to another traveler who has been to Petra several times and he lamented the lack of quality places to stay that are in this price range, so I choose well for once!

A very nice family run hotel. Nice clean room, good bathroom, excellent air con too. Picnic lunches provided at reasonable cost and lifts to Petra at whatever time required in the morning. Mosleh was very helpful in suggesting places to eat in the evening and also in booking trips and onward travel. Would definitely recommend this hotel.